Windows 10: Transfer outlook email account to another microsoft user account

Discus and support Transfer outlook email account to another microsoft user account in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I have a Windows 10 Home system (V 20H2) on a HP Spectre laptop I have 2 email accounts defined on on one Microsoft User Account. I want to transfer... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Catfelix, Jan 9, 2021.

1. Catfelix Win User

Transfer outlook email account to another microsoft user account

I have a Windows 10 Home system (V 20H2) on a HP Spectre laptop

I have 2 email accounts defined on on one Microsoft User Account. I want to transfer one of these email accounts (and all its files and data) onto another separate Microsoft User Account on the same computer retaining the same email address in the process. How do I go about this?

:)

Catfelix, Jan 9, 2021
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Transfer outlook email account to another microsoft user account [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Jan 9, 2021
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    outlook account config

His email provider should have the instructions for setting up outlook with an IMAP account.

newtekie1, Jan 9, 2021
  4. Transfer outlook email account to another microsoft user account

How to add a Microsoft email account to Outlook 2016

I saw an old post describing the steps to add an msn.com email account to Microsoft Outlook. It had to be done manually selecting the first option and using blu404.m.hotmail as the server. If I try to do the same, however, I get an error message saying that the server can't be reached.

How can I add a Microsoft email account (hotmail/outlook) to desktop Outlook? I can use this email account in Outlook Live, (it shows Outlook Mail in the upper left corner of my emails), but I can't add it to Outlook 2016 from Office Professional. I was able to add an @att.net email account, but I don't know what to do for a Microsoft account.

If I try to add it without any manual steps I get an error message saying (more or less): "an encrypted email did not work, try and unencrypted email", but that does not work either. Clearly, some manual configuration is needed: please guide me along the required steps. In case it matters, my password is 8 characters long.

Karen Clayton, Jan 9, 2021
Thema:

Transfer outlook email account to another microsoft user account

1. Transfer outlook email account to another microsoft user account - Similar Threads - Transfer outlook email

2. Microsoft Account Log In with Outlook email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Account Log In with Outlook email: I know I received an email talking about not being able to log into my microsoft account with an outlook email after a certain date but I thought I was grandfathered in. I got a new computer and during setup it asked me to log into my microsft account but it won't let me. How...
  3. Microsoft Account Log In with Outlook email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Account Log In with Outlook email: I know I received an email talking about not being able to log into my microsoft account with an outlook email after a certain date but I thought I was grandfathered in. I got a new computer and during setup it asked me to log into my microsft account but it won't let me. How...
  4. Transfer Minecraft Java Edition account on Microsoft to another user

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Minecraft Java Edition account on Microsoft to another user: Some time ago I bought Minecraft Java Edition using a key for a friend. For some reason, even though we logged in on his account, the game was added to my Microsoft account, which probably was still logged in as the default on the PC. Is there a way for me to transfer the...
  5. Email. Outlook account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email. Outlook account: Hello I have just clicked on my mail icon and the mail opened as per usual then suddenly disappeared and I had to click again and the same thing is happening .It opens then goes back to my desktop screen. The mail will not stay open. Can anyone help...
  6. Transfer Laptop to Another Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer Laptop to Another Microsoft Account: I just donated my old laptop to a nonprofit, but it's still registered under my MS account. Is there an easy way to delete that device from my account and allow the organization to re register under their account?...
  7. Transfer the Win10 license to another outlook account

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer the Win10 license to another outlook account: My Win 10 license is currently linking to my old live.hk e-mail account which I seldom usefor entertainment when I was young. Now I set up another outlook account for work and I want to transfer the win 10 license to this outlook account. How do I do that?...
  8. Another user uses this Microsoft Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    Another user uses this Microsoft Account: I tried to use my Microsoft Account on my laptop but received a message that error msg. What is going on? I am the only user of this computer. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/another-user-uses-this-microsoft-account/f9b2db60-751b-4661-8e5e-61e9d9c0a9dd
  9. How to add another email account (Outlook Mail)?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to add another email account (Outlook Mail)?: I tried to add another email account but the system informs that I need to give account permission to sync or change password. I created an account at Gmail but cannot add it to my laptop because in the Calendar I receive an error message Ox80004005...
  10. Microsoft Outlook email account

in Browsers and Email
    Microsoft Outlook email account: I would like to know how I delete a outlook email account because it has been compromised 69247