Windows 10: Transfer photos from Android phone to Windows10 computer.

Discus and support Transfer photos from Android phone to Windows10 computer. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Transferring photos from my android phone to windows 10, the process freezes up. It has worked for several years, but after windows 10's latest update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BillH 3103, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Transfer photos from Android phone to Windows10 computer.

Transferring photos from my android phone to windows 10, the process freezes up. It has worked for several years, but after windows 10's latest update it won't transfer.

:)

BillH 3103, Jun 25, 2020
  2. trying to transfer photos iphone4s to windows10 (upgrade) to the computer,

trying to transfer photos on iphone4s to windows10 (upgrade) to the computer, went to recognize devices its listed there, also there is a small message no iphone driver. with previous windows was easy on the computer to transfer. can any one help me out.
    thanks.

CarloA_105, Jun 25, 2020
  3. Transfer photos from Android phone to Windows10 computer.

DaedalusHelios, Jun 25, 2020
Thema:

Transfer photos from Android phone to Windows10 computer.

1. Transfer photos from Android phone to Windows10 computer. - Similar Threads - Transfer photos Android

2. Transfer recent photos from android phone to PC problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer recent photos from android phone to PC problem.: When I use an USB cable to transfer recent photos from android phone to PC, it detects thousands of photos to transfer. Where are these photos coming from? This is a new phenomenon. How does one transfer only the most recent, new photos taken as always happened in the past?...
  3. Transfer recent photos from android phone to PC problem.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer recent photos from android phone to PC problem.: When I use an USB cable to transfer recent photos from android phone to PC, it detects thousands of photos to transfer. Where are these photos coming from? This is a new phenomenon. How does one transfer only the most recent, new photos taken as always happened in the past?...
  4. Problems transferring photos from android phone to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems transferring photos from android phone to laptop: I have been trying to transfer photos from my phone to the laptop and nothing seems to work and I need help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-transferring-photos-from-android-phone-to/583f6a8b-599e-493d-8844-283ed31f909e
  5. Problems transferring photos from android phone to laptop

Problems transferring photos from android phone to laptop: I have been trying to transfer photos from my phone to the laptop and nothing seems to work and I need help please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-transferring-photos-from-android-phone-to/583f6a8b-599e-493d-8844-283ed31f909e
  6. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  7. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  8. Google photos won't transfer from Android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Google photos won't transfer from Android phone to PC: I am trying to transfer pictures from Google Photos on my Android phone to my PC laptop via USB cable. I am following the directions I was given:Connect phone to PC with USB cable.Turn phone on and unlock it.On PC, select START button and then select PHOTOS.Select IMPORT>From...
  9. can't transfer photos from Android phone to my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't transfer photos from Android phone to my laptop: When I try to transfer photos from my android phone to my laptop via a USB cable I get as far as the Import option. When I click import I get the window that should show the photos on my phone but instead of showing the actual photos it just shows the date and a frame with a...
  10. Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC

Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC: I can transfer the photos I take on my camera to my PC no problem. However, I get every single Microsoft Icon along with them which of course clogs up my picture files. Any solution?...