Windows 10: Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top

Discus and support Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi I can get the photos from my Motorola phone to the Google Photo App on my laptop but want to add them to the 'Photos' on the laptop but don't know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ironfighter, Oct 2, 2022.

1. Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top

Hi I can get the photos from my Motorola phone to the Google Photo App on my laptop but want to add them to the 'Photos' on the laptop but don't know how I tried 'dragging'them no joy !!!help please.

:)

ironfighter, Oct 2, 2022

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Oct 2, 2022
  3. Google photos

The photos are not there. I have the google photos app on my phone but apparently it will not backup photos that were sent to me in a text. Any other suggestions?

sidycat411, Oct 2, 2022
  4. Ivycao Win User

Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top

how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Oct 2, 2022
Thema:

Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top

1. Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top - Similar Threads - Transfer Photos Google

2. Add Google photo and google drive support to the photo app.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Add Google photo and google drive support to the photo app.: Hello, dear developers! I apologize for my English.I wanted to suggest that you add integration with Google photos and google drive services into Photos App. This will be convenient for policyholders using android smartphones. Thanks!...
  3. Add Google photo and google drive support to the photo app.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Add Google photo and google drive support to the photo app.: Hello, dear developers! I apologize for my English.I wanted to suggest that you add integration with Google photos and google drive services into Photos App. This will be convenient for policyholders using android smartphones. Thanks!...
  4. Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top

Transfer Photos from Google Photos APP to 'Photos' on my lap top: Hi I can get the photos from my Motorola phone to the Google Photo App on my laptop but want to add them to the 'Photos' on the laptop but don't know how I tried 'dragging'them no joy !!!help please....
  5. Google photos

Google photos: Not sure if this can be done but I'll try. My son was in a wedding yesterday and he sent 20 pictures to my phone, I have an android, can these pictures be somehow put into google photos? I have windows 10, version 10.0.19041 Build. 180318
  6. My Phone App and photo transferring

My Phone App and photo transferring: I am trying to get my photes off my phone into my laptop but am running into all kinds of issues. First I thought I would use the My Phone App but apparently it is registered under my other gmail account and I cannot figure out how to change it. Then, I thought my picks...
  7. Downloading photos from Google photos archived

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Downloading photos from Google photos archived: I am unable to download archived photos from Google Photos. I would like to download pics to an external drive. Help! Thanks! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/downloading-photos-from-google-photos-archived/bd1b9bc0-9eaa-40db-95c3-79085ef83747
  8. Transferring Photos from Photo Gallery into OneDrive

Transferring Photos from Photo Gallery into OneDrive: How do I move copies of photos from Photo Gallery up to a One Drive Album? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photos-from-photo-gallery-into/991d06fc-9768-4780-b2ae-35f38932fb47
  9. Photo transfer app

Photo transfer app: how do i transfer pictures from my android phone to my laptop if I don't have app, how do it get app https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-photos/photo-transfer-app/300ae61d-3037-4c2c-8612-e19ec79ba11c
  10. Google Photos app

Google Photos app: So I had the Google Photos app installed in my computer and I loved when I discovered that it was available in the store, recently I formatted my PC and while reinstalling all my apps I noticed that it's no longer there. What happened?...