Windows 10: Transfer photos from Motorola (L6) phone to W10 PC

Discus and support Transfer photos from Motorola (L6) phone to W10 PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I've tried, but the best I have managed is to get an Icon for the Phone in my Devices and Printers using USB The PC does not seem to have Bluetooth to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by billz, Oct 14, 2020.

1. billz Win User

Transfer photos from Motorola (L6) phone to W10 PC

I've tried, but the best I have managed is to get an Icon for the Phone in my Devices and Printers using USB
    The PC does not seem to have Bluetooth to be able to recognise the Motorola when it transmitting "Find Me" next to the PC.
    Is BlueTooth supported in my Free Version of W.10?
    The Motorola phone has Old Family photos on it I want to not lose.

I have tried all ways via action centre etc.

I am trying to past in my systen details to post,
    but my OS is M.S.W. 10 v.10.0.19041 build 19041

:)

billz, Oct 14, 2020

2. how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

I suggest you use the search string "Iphone photo transfer" but I found this:

How to Transfer Photo from iPod to Computer?

DaedalusHelios, Oct 14, 2020
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Oct 14, 2020
  4. Ztruker Win User

Transferring photo from Moto E5 Play phone to computer question

On my Moto, I drag down from the top of the screen which gives me additional options, one of which is Transfer photos (or something like that, don't have it connected right now). When you select that, your PC then sees the phone, not before.

Similar to this: DROID TURBO by Motorola - Move Pictures / Videos from Device | Verizon Wireless

Ztruker, Oct 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Transfer photos from Motorola (L6) phone to W10 PC - Similar Threads - Transfer photos Motorola

2. photo transfer from i phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photo transfer from i phone: When I try to download photos from my i phone 12 i constantly lose the connection. How to I keep a consistent connection so it doesnt keep asking me to try again?...
  3. photo transfer from i phone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    photo transfer from i phone: When I try to download photos from my i phone 12 i constantly lose the connection. How to I keep a consistent connection so it doesnt keep asking me to try again?...
  4. photo transfer from i phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Transfer recent photos from android phone to PC problem.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer recent photos from android phone to PC problem.: When I use an USB cable to transfer recent photos from android phone to PC, it detects thousands of photos to transfer. Where are these photos coming from? This is a new phenomenon. How does one transfer only the most recent, new photos taken as always happened in the past?...
  6. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  7. Transferring photos from android phone to PC

Transferring photos from android phone to PC: Transferring photos: My smart phone will not switch from "this device" to "connected device" for transferring photos to pc. Which option should be chosen and is there a specific reason why I can't switch between the two selections?Thanks!...
  8. Google photos won't transfer from Android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Google photos won't transfer from Android phone to PC: I am trying to transfer pictures from Google Photos on my Android phone to my PC laptop via USB cable. I am following the directions I was given:Connect phone to PC with USB cable.Turn phone on and unlock it.On PC, select START button and then select PHOTOS.Select IMPORT>From...
  9. Unable to transfer photos from phone to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Unable to transfer photos from phone to PC: I have an old Android phone and a laptop running Windows 10. My phone doesn’t have an SD card and a data package. I did everything I can, updated drivers for this Motorola Rival phone...
  10. Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC

Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC: I can transfer the photos I take on my camera to my PC no problem. However, I get every single Microsoft Icon along with them which of course clogs up my picture files. Any solution?...