Windows 10: transfer photos from my cell phone

Discus and support transfer photos from my cell phone in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need to transfer my photos that I have in my cell phone to my Lenovo laptop with Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DaveMartinez2, Nov 21, 2018.

1. transfer photos from my cell phone

I need to transfer my photos that I have in my cell phone to my Lenovo laptop with Windows 10

:)

DaveMartinez2, Nov 21, 2018
  2. DaedalusHelios, Nov 21, 2018
  3. twilyth Win User
    Blocking Cell Phone Numbers

Here's one way to get around the problem. It's kludgy but it should work.

Get a VOIP based phone service or a magic jack. For 24/7 access, you're better off with VOIP that uses an ethernet adapter, but that's up to the user.

The important point is to find one that lets you create your own "black list" of callers. Usually they will have both black and white list options and these are usually a subcategory under the "do not disturb" or similar feature.

The provider will usually let you create a second number for $5-10 per month. You'll use this for your cell phone number. If it is ever compromised, you can change it easily without affecting the base number.

Forward the second number to your cell phone and give everyone that one as your "cell phone" number. There will be a delay of a few seconds as calls get routed, but who cares. It's not like any of us is on Obama's speed dial right?

Now when you get assholes calling you, just add them to the black list.

You can also block calls w/o caller id this way if your cell phone co. doesn't already do that for you.

twilyth, Nov 21, 2018
  4. transfer photos from my cell phone

California to Ban Cell Phones/Laptops/Mobile Devices on Road

Ive almost been hit 100 times by folks talking on their damn cell phones and not paying attention. About time someone stepped up and did something.

WarEagleAU, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

transfer photos from my cell phone

1. transfer photos from my cell phone - Similar Threads - transfer photos cell

2. how to transfer photos from Android cell phone to Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to transfer photos from Android cell phone to Windows 10 laptop: I want to transfer photos from my LG6 Android cellphone to my Windows 10 laptop. Instructions were to connect cellphone and laptop to same One Drive account, but no directions were provided on how to do this! I have an account in my phone in the One Drive App labelled with my...
  3. how to transfer photos from Android cell phone to Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to transfer photos from Android cell phone to Windows 10 laptop: I want to transfer photos from my LG6 Android cellphone to my Windows 10 laptop. Instructions were to connect cellphone and laptop to same One Drive account, but no directions were provided on how to do this! I have an account in my phone in the One Drive App labelled with my...
  4. how to transfer photos from Android cell phone to Windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. photo transfer from i phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    photo transfer from i phone: When I try to download photos from my i phone 12 i constantly lose the connection. How to I keep a consistent connection so it doesnt keep asking me to try again?...
  6. photo transfer from i phone

photo transfer from i phone: When I try to download photos from my i phone 12 i constantly lose the connection. How to I keep a consistent connection so it doesnt keep asking me to try again?...
  7. photo transfer from i phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  8. Transfer from PC to Cell Phone

Transfer from PC to Cell Phone: I cannot figure out how to transfer individual documents, pictures, etc to my cell phone. Pc to cell. I found an easy way to do it using file explorer, highlight the document, click copy but my Lg Android is no longer listed in the drop-down menu. My phone is connected to...
  9. transfer documents, recipes etc. to cell phone

transfer documents, recipes etc. to cell phone: I found a while back an easy way to transfer documents, recipes, and pictures from my Pc to my LG android Phonix 4 using file explorer. I have forgotten how to set my android up to receive the transfer to my phone and what I need to do in file explorer. Can I send multiple...
  10. Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC

Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC: I can transfer the photos I take on my camera to my PC no problem. However, I get every single Microsoft Icon along with them which of course clogs up my picture files. Any solution?...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how do you transfer pics on my moto e5 to the computer?