Windows 10: Transfer photos from my iPad to laptop to share with car groups

Discus and support Transfer photos from my iPad to laptop to share with car groups in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to transfer photo library from my iPad to my laptop to upload to my groups Moved from: Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Microsoft 365 Family... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TracyLyons, May 22, 2020.

1. Transfer photos from my iPad to laptop to share with car groups

How to transfer photo library from my iPad to my laptop to upload to my groups

Moved from: Unknown/other / Windows 10 / Microsoft 365 Family

:)

TracyLyons, May 22, 2020

2. how to transfer photos from Apple iPad to PC

Hello,

You can try the File Explorer method to import your iPhone photos and videos.

Refer this step-by-step guide:

[How To] Import iPad/iPhone Photos To Windows 10

Hope this helps!

Note: Included link in this reply refers to blog post by a trusted Microsoft MVP.

Kapil Arya MVP, May 22, 2020
  3. Ipad 2 vs Laptop

Does the Ipad transfer files? No. Does the Ipad give you a good typing experience. The ipad is really good for laying on the couch stalking people on facebook though. And watching netflix. If you don't need a new laptop for school. Get a Ipad 2, or a car. You choose.

Sir B. Fannybottom, May 22, 2020
  4. Transfer photos from my iPad to laptop to share with car groups

Transfer photos from ipad to pc

Have no problem transferring photos from iPhone to pc, but lately when trying to transfer photos from my IPAD to pc, will not work

DavidLipschitz, May 22, 2020
Thema:

Transfer photos from my iPad to laptop to share with car groups

1. Transfer photos from my iPad to laptop to share with car groups - Similar Threads - Transfer photos iPad

2. Recovering photos imported from iPad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovering photos imported from iPad: I was uploading photos from my iPad and didn't realize that deleting them on my laptop would delete them from the iPad as well. I recovered them in the recycle bin but can't locate them in any files. They aren't on the iPad anymore either. Where can I find them? They aren't...
  3. cant download photos from ipad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant download photos from ipad: I am trying to download photos from my ipad, when I connect to laptop it is saying there are no photos or videos there?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-download-photos-from-ipad/57b9009e-7c14-4c4c-b1f4-233344e17838"
  4. transfer of photos from iphone to laptop:

transfer of photos from iphone to laptop:: When I connect my iPhone to laptop only a few of my photos show up for transfer I have an icloud account, so is this happening because most pics are being sent to icloud folder and how can I transfer them onto my laptop?...
  5. Importing photos from iPad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Importing photos from iPad: Hi all, I need some help importing my photos from my iPad as my storage was full. When I plugged the device (with USB cable) into my PC it came up with some options about importing and I clicked OneDrive. I then allowed importing on my iPad and nothing happened. Also in...
  6. transfering photos from nikon to laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    transfering photos from nikon to laptop: technology dummy, but trying have windows 10 have a nikon and usb cable connected to my gateway laptop computer doesn't recognize - i had a vivatar that is programed already - do i need to eliminate that first?...
  7. Transferring photos from a usb to my laptop

Transferring photos from a usb to my laptop: Just returned from overseas and want to transfer my photos from a USB. After inserting the USB and I click on autoplay it only gives me the option of opening the photos but nowhere to actually transfer them to my laptop. Help please to do it. Thanks Sue...
  8. sharing pictures from laptop to ipad using icloud.

sharing pictures from laptop to ipad using icloud.: I loaded Icloud on the laptop and following instructions I foun d on the net and no success. The pictures are sitting in my icloud on the laptop but won't share even when I placed them in the upload to cloud folder...
  9. sharing pictures from laptop to ipad using icloud.

sharing pictures from laptop to ipad using icloud.: I loaded Icloud on the laptop and following instructions I foun d on the net and no success. The pictures are sitting in my icloud on the laptop but won't share even when I placed them in the upload to cloud folder...
  10. photos from ipad to pc

photos from ipad to pc: trying to move some photos from my ipad to pc, altho my ipad recognized on devices etc, when in itumes says cannot find any photos, I just updated my itunes on the pc & tried another usb cord with hopes it would work but no luck. I do not use icloud for photos, I just want...