Windows 10: transfer photos

Discus and support transfer photos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; how do I transfer photos from galaxy s7 to windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TXbarb, Nov 12, 2018.

1. TXbarb Win User

transfer photos

how do I transfer photos from galaxy s7 to windows 10

:)

TXbarb, Nov 12, 2018
  2. DaedalusHelios, Nov 12, 2018
  3. Ivycao Win User
    how to transfer photos from iphone to pc?

There are some photos in my iphone and I want to transfer them to my pc for editing.The problem is,none of these photos was taken by iphone so it's not easy to transfer.I have done it once before but this time it doesn't work out.I really don't know which step is wrong!Could u pls help me...

Ivycao, Nov 12, 2018
  4. transfer photos

Photo Transfer

Hi Lorie,

You can transfer photos from your computer to your flash drive in many ways such as by copying and pasting the files, by dragging and dropping them, or by using the Send to option. You can perform the following steps about how your transfer
    your files:

• Insert your flash drive into your computer’s USB port.
    • Open File Explorer, select the photos you want to transfer, right-click on the group of selected files, then select
      Copy.
    • Explore your flash drive on another File Explorer window. Your flash drive should be recognized as a drive letter. Most flash drives will be labelled as a
      Removable Disk.
    • Right-click on an area where you want to transfer it, then select Paste.

Alternatively, you can select the photos then drag and drop them to their destination which is a folder on your flash drive. You can also select the photos, right-click on the group of selected files, choose Send To, then select the letter
    of your flash drive.

Let us know if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Angela Pun, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

transfer photos

1. transfer photos - Similar Threads - transfer photos

2. After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...: the majority of my photos have been corrupted after i transferred them from my iphone to my laptop through a usb cable and after successfully transferring 6000+ photos and ejected my phone most of the photos are not complete like the rest of the picture is grey and the half...
  3. After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...: the majority of my photos have been corrupted after i transferred them from my iphone to my laptop through a usb cable and after successfully transferring 6000+ photos and ejected my phone most of the photos are not complete like the rest of the picture is grey and the half...
  4. After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?: What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop which is running Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-way-to-transfer-my-iphone-photos/21e232f9-946f-42df-9056-ce211c4e466e
  6. What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?

What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop?: What is the best way to transfer my iPhone photos to my laptop which is running Windows 11? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-best-way-to-transfer-my-iphone-photos/21e232f9-946f-42df-9056-ce211c4e466e
  7. All I want to do is transfer my photos from iPhone to my computers physical storage not one...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All I want to do is transfer my photos from iPhone to my computers physical storage not one...: I don't want to give Microsoft my photos through one drive why can't I just transfer photos via USB-C to my computer's physical storage. I only get the option to transfer to one drive but i do not want to use it! I can see the photo's and when i select them all there is only...
  8. All I want to do is transfer my photos from iPhone to my computers physical storage not one...

All I want to do is transfer my photos from iPhone to my computers physical storage not one...: I don't want to give Microsoft my photos through one drive why can't I just transfer photos via USB-C to my computer's physical storage. I only get the option to transfer to one drive but i do not want to use it! I can see the photo's and when i select them all there is only...
  9. While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...

While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-i-was-transferring-my-photos-to-my-laptop/47ab812a-9fb5-43e3-9a43-4dbcdbcfa94b
  10. While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    While I was transferring my photos to my laptop via my phone, the upload suddenly stopped...: Help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/while-i-was-transferring-my-photos-to-my-laptop/47ab812a-9fb5-43e3-9a43-4dbcdbcfa94b