Windows 10: Transfer pro version to other pc with home version.

Discus and support Transfer pro version to other pc with home version. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Previously, I installed my old pc with home version from retail pack. (New package from near IT shops). Then I upgraded from home to pro via payment... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Rekoons_WB, Mar 10, 2019.

1. Transfer pro version to other pc with home version.

Previously, I installed my old pc with home version from retail pack. (New package from near IT shops).

Then I upgraded from home to pro via payment online.

Currently, I buy new pc which running in home version, I want to upgrade it to pro and de-activate my old pc.

But I only have product key from package which I bought at start.

when I try to enter that product key to new pc, It only give me home version.

How can I find product keys which can activate my new pc to pro version from old pc that upgraded to pro or my payment??

Thank you.

:)

Rekoons_WB, Mar 10, 2019
  2. natr0n Win User

Rumor: GTAV - PC Version

A couple of German retail websites have put up a listing regarding the PC version of Grand Theft Auto V, raising hopes that a PC version of the game is in development.

Amazon Germany and GamesOnly have both listed the unannounced PC version of the game.

Moreover, a listing of a special edition for the game was briefly put up by GamesOnly before they promptly took it down. The special edition was said to contain the following in addition to a copy of the game.

SteelBook with exclusive artwork
    World map
    Stunt-planes challenges
    Online-store concessions
    Bonus outfits
    Bonus tattoos
    Special abilities booster
    Exclusive weapons

Although the listing’s been removed, a rep from GamesOnly apparently confirmed the existence of such a edition to a member of a GTA fan site known as GTA-extreme.de.

“We can confirm that the content, as it is stated in the item description is correct” read the statement.

Grand Theft Auto V is going to release on September 17 worldwide for PS3 and Xbox 360.

PC version of GTA 5 listed by german retailers - rumour - VG247

natr0n, Mar 10, 2019
  3. Al Burc Win User
    Unable to update Window 10 Pro version 1607 to version 1709

Have made several attempts to update Windows 10 version 1607 to the latest version 1709 and have not been successful.

I've done the following per some suggestions found online:

• Updated drivers
    • Ran the Trouble Shooter for Windows 10 (Errors found were shown to be "Fixed" per the tool)
    • Unplugged the printer
    • Ran the DISM.exe
    Although not at every attempt, I have received the following errors:

• 0xc1900101 - 0x30018
    • 0x900704c7
    Can someone please advise me as to what the errors are and provide me with the steps to update Windows.

Thank you

Al Burc, Mar 10, 2019
  4. Morgoth Win User

Transfer pro version to other pc with home version.

X1950pro 512mb agp version clock

meh gona wait fo hd2900pro agp version
    or if anny one got a good readme step by step how to do a voltmod or bios mod

Morgoth, Mar 10, 2019
Thema:

Transfer pro version to other pc with home version.

1. Transfer pro version to other pc with home version. - Similar Threads - Transfer pro version

2. Change Pro version to Home without buying

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Change Pro version to Home without buying: Hi! I have windows 11 pro. But I want windows 11 home. Can I change my pro key to a home key? I don't care about the price difference. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/change-pro-version-to-home-without-buying/8972d771-2eaa-4159-9229-2ce2352abdef
  3. Windows 10 home to pro version

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 home to pro version: I purchased the upgrade license in the appstore home to pro version however i am getting error 0xC00F4050 cannot activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-to-pro-version/1a7869fa-bd6c-467e-85e7-0b564bb9fad6
  4. Windows 10 home to pro version

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 home to pro version: I purchased the upgrade license in the appstore home to pro version however i am getting error 0xC00F4050 cannot activate windows https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-home-to-pro-version/1a7869fa-bd6c-467e-85e7-0b564bb9fad6
  5. Windows 10 home to pro version

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  6. Transfer activation license from Home Version to pro version or give me action license for...

Transfer activation license from Home Version to pro version or give me action license for...: Sir i have already a activation license in windows 10 home but later on due to my work load i upgrade home version to windows 10 pro version. I try to reactivate windows 10 in pro version through troubleshoot but server replied my that this PC already activated in windows 10...
  7. Pro version to Home version

Pro version to Home version: I purchased a Home version Product Key for a laptop preowned with Windows Pro. Because it wouldn't let me activate it after putting it in my name. So now what? Is there such a thing as a Downgrade in Versions? If so how do I go about this?...
  8. Transferring windows versions

Transferring windows versions: Hi, I have two laptops with w10 pro and w10 home edition, is there a way to chance the version? So that the first one becomes w10 home other became pro ?...
  9. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro Version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro Version: Need some info, I had previously upgraded Window 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, via the Microsoft Store. I reinstalled Windows 10 from my USB Drive, which I created with the Media Creation Tool, While I had Home version. After reinstalling I realized that it installed Home...
  10. Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro Version

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Home upgrade to Pro Version: Need some info, I had previously upgraded Window 10 Home to Windows 10 Pro, via the Microsoft Store. I reinstalled Windows 10 from my USB Drive, which I created with the Media Creation Tool, While I had Home version. After reinstalling I realized that it installed Home...