Windows 10: transfer programs to New computer

Discus and support transfer programs to New computer in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; What is the best way to transfer programs and files from old computer to New computer, both are Windows10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by WVDS, Dec 19, 2018.

1. WVDS Win User

transfer programs to New computer

What is the best way to transfer programs and files from old computer to New computer, both are Windows10

:)

2. data transfer to new computer

programs and files missing after data transfer to new computer. not listed in apps nor thru search. Have used win defender. Is the program somewhere?

debrajeffsgrad, Dec 19, 2018
  3. transfer programs and data to new computer

Getting a new computer tomorrow. Is there a transfer program which will install my existing programs onto the new computer?

RichardR44, Dec 19, 2018
  4. transfer programs to New computer

TRANSFER PROGRAMS TO A NEW COMPUTER

Installing a new computer. How do I transfer my MS office and outlook programs and files?

JAMESJUNEAU, Dec 19, 2018
Thema:

transfer programs to New computer

1. transfer programs to New computer - Similar Threads - transfer programs computer

2. Transfer of licence to a new computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer of licence to a new computer: Hi,I have recently bought a new PC and would like to transfer my windows licence from the old to the new. I thought I could delink the licence from my old computer in my microsoft account, but the only device I can see is my partner's. I checked on mine and it says in the...
  3. Transfer of licence to a new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer of licence to a new computer: Hi,I have recently bought a new PC and would like to transfer my windows licence from the old to the new. I thought I could delink the licence from my old computer in my microsoft account, but the only device I can see is my partner's. I checked on mine and it says in the...
  4. New computer programs/data transfer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    New computer programs/data transfer: My grandson has been using a laptop for about 4-5 years now. Over the years hes done a lot with it invluding using MS Office plus dozens of other programs like Steam and others along with all their data and useage. If we get him a new laptop is there some way to get his new...
  5. Transfering to new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfering to new computer: I am trying to transfer files from old windows 10 pc to new windows 10 computer. I am using a portable drive. When I start the copy to the new computer, I get an error message. It says there is not enough space on the portable drive. It says I need an additional 48,7 GB to...
  6. Transferring WinPro to a new computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring WinPro to a new computer: Hi. Hope everyone is safe and being sensibly cautious. My current computer is OEM Win 10 Home Chinese. I purchased Win Pro so I could change the language to English - this was some years ago FYI, on the current computer it shows "Edition: Windows 10 Pro" & "Activation:...
  7. Transfer office to new computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Transfer office to new computer: How is it done? Or do I buy new? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/transfer-office-to-new-computer/559abeba-13b6-454e-a0ed-b7aa6dba83a1
  8. Data transfer to new computer

in Windows 10 Customization
    Data transfer to new computer: Okay, I am completely frustrated. My old desktop Windows 7 crashed. I had used an external hard drive(WD My Passport) to back up my files once a month. I had also used flash drives. I purchased and received my new desktop which is Windows 10. I am unable to get the flash...
  9. Computer files programs transfer old to new

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Computer files programs transfer old to new: What is the best way to install all files and programs from Windows 8 computer to new Windows 10 computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-files-programs-transfer-old-to-new/2d5411a1-bd7f-4c77-b96d-36828f2f3f5d"
  10. transfer programs and data to new computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer programs and data to new computer: Getting a new computer tomorrow. Is there a transfer program which will install my existing programs onto the new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-programs-and-data-to-new-computer/18360797-43f7-4823-997c-1cc75b1c381f"