Windows 10: Transfer TB ics file to W10 Mail Calendar

Discus and support Transfer TB ics file to W10 Mail Calendar in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; My ISP (Rogers) tells me that they do not support Thunderbird. I would not mind changing over to MS Mail except that in TB I have a calendar which... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Tony Vella, Feb 15, 2021.

1. Transfer TB ics file to W10 Mail Calendar

My ISP (Rogers) tells me that they do not support Thunderbird. I would not mind changing over to MS Mail except that in TB I have a calendar which saves my emails in ics format. I can find no way to transfer my TB ics file to Mail Calendar. Can anyone please give me a hint how this can be done? Thanks in advance for all help.

Windows 10 up-to-date.

:)

Tony Vella, Feb 15, 2021

2. Hopefully I Exported GMAIL Calendar Alerts To an ICS File, Now What?

I have about a hundred plus calendar alerts a day. I followed directions and ended up with a 1.2MB ics file. What I want to do is convert that ics file to either an HTML file or a PDF document so that I can see each individual Calendar Alert listed in an easily digestible order. I know I see them individually each day/ weekly when I get one but I would like to see them all nicely ordered in some kind of readable format. Any suggestions appreciated.

phaedruspress, Feb 15, 2021
  3. Anonymous Win User
    Open .ics files with Windows 10 Calendar app

Windows 10 App does not import ICS files. However, Google calendar does. If you add your gmail account to your mail and calendar apps on windows 10 and then sync them, the ics you import into google calendars will show up in the windows 10 calendar app.

Anonymous, Feb 15, 2021
  4. hajen Win User

Transfer TB ics file to W10 Mail Calendar

Hopefully I Exported GMAIL Calendar Alerts To an ICS File, Now What?

I suggest that you go back to your Gmail calendar and export the calendar in a different format than ICS, XML perhaps?

hajen, Feb 15, 2021
Thema:

Transfer TB ics file to W10 Mail Calendar

1. Transfer TB ics file to W10 Mail Calendar - Similar Threads - Transfer ics file

2. How to delete imported .ICS calendar in my Windows Desktop calendar Not Outlook.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to delete imported .ICS calendar in my Windows Desktop calendar Not Outlook.: Hello,I have imported .ICS calendar to my Windows Desktop Calendar app. By Mistake I added it twice, so I want to delete duplicate events. And want to learn how to delete .ICS calendar which I have inserted.I have tried removing my Gmail account connected to this application,...
  3. Import .ics file in Calendar App and share it in google calendar

Import .ics file in Calendar App and share it in google calendar: I linked a google account in my calendar App and I can correctly see and sync all the google calendars.I have an issue when I try to import .ics files with events generated by my organizations. During the import Calendar App proposes in which calendar to import the event. The...
  4. Hopefully I Exported GMAIL Calendar Alerts To an ICS File, Now What?

in Browsers and Email
    Hopefully I Exported GMAIL Calendar Alerts To an ICS File, Now What?: I have about a hundred plus calendar alerts a day. I followed directions and ended up with a 1.2MB ics file. What I want to do is convert that ics file to either an HTML file or a PDF document so that I can see each individual Calendar Alert listed in an easily digestible...
  5. How to transfer WLM calendar to another mail client?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer WLM calendar to another mail client?: To import a calendar to EmClient requires a .ics file. How can I export the WLM calendar? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-wlm-calendar-to-another-mail/f925532b-e214-4620-b8cd-e5a1a3cc3d74"
  6. Mail and calendar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mail and calendar: If I try and open either, I get a message stating Give us a minute. We're updating Mail. It should be ready to use shortly and offers to Copy to clipboard or close. This has been like it since yesterday. Any ideas anybody please? Shelley...
  7. W10 Mail & Calendar apps are closing by themselves

in Browsers and Email
    W10 Mail & Calendar apps are closing by themselves: Every time I start these apps, if I shift focus from them, they close on their own.*Huh I've eliminated all the usual suspects (touchpad, antivirus, Keyser Söze, etc.), so I'm turning to you folks for ideas. (System is Acer Aspire SW5-012; OS is Generic 10 Home - Build...
  8. Location of Windows Calendar .ics files?

Location of Windows Calendar .ics files?: Anyone know the location of the .ics files saved by Windows Calendar? I am hoping to use these files for the Rainlendar program.. 20127
  9. no sign in options,cortana or mail and calendar in w10

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    no sign in options,cortana or mail and calendar in w10: Hi I reserved and w10 home downloaded ok. Computer is working fine apart from Some default apps eg mail and Cortana don't work. Sign in options wont function, and credential manager wont start. I have manually downloaded some updates from Microsoft as some updated were...
  10. Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App

in Windows 10 Support
    Calendar and Contacts Missing in W10 Mail App: I finally got Mail App's email working. It picked up all the mail in my Outlook 2016 pst file.. However, it didn't pick up any of the events or people in the Calendar and Contacts from the same pst file. I thought that was supposed to happen. What do I need to do to import my...