Windows 10: transfer widnows 10pro to another laptop

Discus and support transfer widnows 10pro to another laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I had a desktop with windows 10pro it recently suffered a power supply failure the hardrive is in good conditions it works perfect but I bought a asus... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by zombiegamer2030, Dec 28, 2019.

1. transfer widnows 10pro to another laptop

I had a desktop with windows 10pro it recently suffered a power supply failure the hardrive is in good conditions it works perfect but I bought a asus vivobook with windows 10 can I transfer my license from the 10pro to the 10

:)

zombiegamer2030, Dec 28, 2019

2. USB Transfer to Laptop

Hello Judy,

I suggest you to copy all the files to a flash drive from the laptop.
    You may create a new folder on your desktop and name that folder as per your choice.

• Perform the steps to transfer the files from laptop to desktop.

• Plug in the flash drive and wait for it to get detected.

• Now, open the flash drive and Right Click on the files that you want to transfer and select “Copy”.

• Now, open the folder on desktop and Right Click on an empty space in the folder and select “Paste”.

• Similarly, you can transfer all other files.
    As per the file size you can also use an external drive instead of a flash drive and transfer the data.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 28, 2019
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Dec 28, 2019
  4. rss81 Win User

transfer widnows 10pro to another laptop

transfer files between computers on a home network

I don't know why this is so hard to do but I would like to transfer files between a desktop PC running windows 10 pro and a laptop running windows 10 home. I would like to transfer files in both directions. Both computers are on the same home network and are connected wirelessly.

Could some one provide either specific step by step instructions on how to do this (I googled and found a countless list of instructions that don't work)

or a link to a reference.

Thanks,

I don't know if this is possible but it would be nice to see the computer sending the desired file in the explorer file manager of the computer receiving the desired file and then under the computer see a list
    of shared files and folders.

Again, this seems like such a reasonable way of sharing files and folders. Shouldn't there be a simple way to do this?

rss81, Dec 28, 2019
Thema:

transfer widnows 10pro to another laptop

1. transfer widnows 10pro to another laptop - Similar Threads - transfer widnows 10pro

2. Transferring a digital license from one laptop to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring a digital license from one laptop to another: Hi. I have a question. I had two laptops from different manufacturers. Both were bought pre-installed with Win7 Ultimate and Win7 Home and Certificate of Authority Label with Product Key. Since the purchase, both devices have been consistently updated to Win8 - Win10 Pro and...
  3. Transferring a digital license from one laptop to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring a digital license from one laptop to another: Hi. I have a question. I had two laptops from different manufacturers. Both were bought pre-installed with Win7 Ultimate and Win7 Home and Certificate of Authority Label with Product Key. Since the purchase, both devices have been consistently updated to Win8 - Win10 Pro and...
  4. Transfering a ssd from one laptop to another

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfering a ssd from one laptop to another: I recently had a problem where I couldnt install windows on a sad i had on my laptop.i was wondering if it's possible to take a ssd from a laptop I had that has windowsand put it in this laptop to use windows from it...
  5. Transfering a ssd from one laptop to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfering a ssd from one laptop to another: I recently had a problem where I couldnt install windows on a sad i had on my laptop.i was wondering if it's possible to take a ssd from a laptop I had that has windowsand put it in this laptop to use windows from it...
  6. Transfering a ssd from one laptop to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Retiring a laptop and transferring its retail licence to another laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Retiring a laptop and transferring its retail licence to another laptop: Hi, I have a laptop that is old and needs to be retired. It has Windows 10 Home version 2004. It has a digital licence. Product Key Channel is 'Retail'. I have read that the Retail means that I can use this licence for another device. I understand that I may only use...
  8. Transfer Laptop to Another Microsoft Account

Transfer Laptop to Another Microsoft Account: I just donated my old laptop to a nonprofit, but it's still registered under my MS account. Is there an easy way to delete that device from my account and allow the organization to re register under their account?...
  9. Transfer Windows license to another laptop

Transfer Windows license to another laptop: I lost my laptop which had a genuine copy of Windows 10 Home. Now, I am using another laptop but it came with no pre-installed OS. So I want to reuse the old license of the window on my new laptop. Is it possible? Also, I do not have the product key of the lost laptop but it...
  10. transfer windows 10pro to another laptop

transfer windows 10pro to another laptop: I had a desktop with windows 10pro it recently suffered a power supply failure the hardrive is in good conditions it works perfect but I bought a asus vivobook with windows 10 can I transfer my license from the 10pro to the 10...