Windows 10: Transfer Win 10 to working pc.

Discus and support Transfer Win 10 to working pc. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; MY REGISTERED PC HAS 64 BIT WIN 10 FOR ITS OS. WELL IT FINALLY BIT THE DUST AND I WAS WANTING TO PUT MY BACK UP PC ONTO MY ACCOUNT. HOWEVER, IT RUNS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Mamahawk12, May 27, 2019.

1. Transfer Win 10 to working pc.

MY REGISTERED PC HAS 64 BIT WIN 10 FOR ITS OS. WELL IT FINALLY BIT THE DUST AND I WAS WANTING TO PUT MY BACK UP PC ONTO MY ACCOUNT. HOWEVER, IT RUNS WIN 7 HOME PREMIUM. UP UNTIL NOW IT HAS JUST SAT IN MY SPARE ROOM SO NO NEED TO SPEND ALL THAT CASH ON AN OS WHEN I WASN'T USING IT. WELL, I NOW NEED TO USE IT AND I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE WIN 10 ON IT, SO MY QUESTION IS THIS: CAN I USE THE KEY CODE FROM MY OLD PC AND ITS WIN 10 PROGRAM ON THIS REPLACEMENT UNIT?

(I THINK I WOULD NEED TO REMOVE THE PROGRAM OFF OF MY LISTED PC FIRST BEFORE IT WOULD.)

:)

Mamahawk12, May 27, 2019

2. Transfer Win 10 license to a new PC

Hello,

I bought a new PC and read that I can transfer my Windows 10 license to it and I have a few questions.

Few years ago I used Win 7 Pro license to install my two PC's.

When FREE update came I upgraded both of them to Windows 10 x64 PRO.

Yesterday I assembled a new PC which will replace one of them and I want to transfer the license to it from the one it is replacing.

The question is if I transfer the activation license will I lose the activation on the second PC or not?

What are the steps to do the actual license transfer?

Vladimir Jelovac, May 27, 2019
  3. Transferring win 10 to another pc

Hi DuhAdmin!

Here is a step by step guide to transferring a license, if yours is eligible for transfer.

https://www.groovypost.com/howto/transfer-windo...

I don't want to lose anything in translation, so I figured giving you this link would be the best bet. GroovyPost is legit and can be trusted.

Let me know if this helps!

- C

Charlie Klausen, May 27, 2019
  4. rss81 Win User

Transfer Win 10 to working pc.

transfer files between computers on a home network

I don't know why this is so hard to do but I would like to transfer files between a desktop PC running windows 10 pro and a laptop running windows 10 home. I would like to transfer files in both directions. Both computers are on the same home network and are connected wirelessly.

Could some one provide either specific step by step instructions on how to do this (I googled and found a countless list of instructions that don't work)

or a link to a reference.

Thanks,

I don't know if this is possible but it would be nice to see the computer sending the desired file in the explorer file manager of the computer receiving the desired file and then under the computer see a list
    of shared files and folders.

Again, this seems like such a reasonable way of sharing files and folders. Shouldn't there be a simple way to do this?

rss81, May 27, 2019
Thema:

Transfer Win 10 to working pc.

1. Transfer Win 10 to working pc. - Similar Threads - Transfer working

2. Transfering product key to new PC not working. Error code 0x803fa067

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Transfering product key to new PC not working. Error code 0x803fa067: I have just built a PC with all new parts. I have deactivated my windows key from my old PC and I am trying to activate windows 10 on my new PC but it's not working It's giving me error code 0x803fa067. One thing to note is that if I try to activate windows 10 on my old PC...
  3. Transfering product key to new PC not working. Error code 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfering product key to new PC not working. Error code 0x803fa067: I have just built a PC with all new parts. I have deactivated my windows key from my old PC and I am trying to activate windows 10 on my new PC but it's not working It's giving me error code 0x803fa067. One thing to note is that if I try to activate windows 10 on my old PC...
  4. Transfering product key to new PC not working. Error code 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transfer from iPhone to PC doesn't work correctly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer from iPhone to PC doesn't work correctly: This hasn't happened before.Normally I plug in my iPhone to my HP desktop and my phone will say "Allow access to photos". Then the DCIM folder with month-dates will come up in File Explorer.But now I have these random times when my computer says my phone is disconnected when...
  6. Transfer from iPhone to PC doesn't work correctly

Transfer from iPhone to PC doesn't work correctly: This hasn't happened before.Normally I plug in my iPhone to my HP desktop and my phone will say "Allow access to photos". Then the DCIM folder with month-dates will come up in File Explorer.But now I have these random times when my computer says my phone is disconnected when...
  7. How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?: Split from this thread. Hi EmilyCould you please help me with a similar situation? There are 20 Lenovo all-in-one computers with Windows 11 Home Edition. It is needed to upgrade them to Windows 11 Pro in order to join the local domain controller. How is it possible to...
  8. How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?

How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?: Split from this thread. Hi EmilyCould you please help me with a similar situation? There are 20 Lenovo all-in-one computers with Windows 11 Home Edition. It is needed to upgrade them to Windows 11 Pro in order to join the local domain controller. How is it possible to...
  9. How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?: I recently purchased a new laptop for my business and realized once received that it had Windows 11 Home instead of "Pro", so I wasn't able to login using my work email account.I ended up logging in with my personal account and upgraded to Windows 11 Pro - however I am...
  10. How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?

How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?: I recently purchased a new laptop for my business and realized once received that it had Windows 11 Home instead of "Pro", so I wasn't able to login using my work email account.I ended up logging in with my personal account and upgraded to Windows 11 Pro - however I am...