Windows 10: Transfer Windows 10 and Microsoft Office to new hard disk ?

Discus and support Transfer Windows 10 and Microsoft Office to new hard disk ? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have windows 10 it came with my laptop (I think its an OEM version) and Microsoft Office 2013 (purchased) . My laptop's harddisk is currently giving... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by NigelMyDeal, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Transfer Windows 10 and Microsoft Office to new hard disk ?

I have windows 10 it came with my laptop (I think its an OEM version) and Microsoft Office 2013 (purchased) .

My laptop's harddisk is currently giving problems. I plan to buy a new hard disk , I have two options:

1) Clone harddisk data to new hard disk

2) Reinstall windows

In both cases can I reuse my existing windows and office keys?

:)

NigelMyDeal, Feb 14, 2019

2. Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

How is this news or surprising to anyone?
    Especially when there are viable and arguably better open-source alternatives out there.. For those of us who don't use Microsoft Office, this isn't a problem.

lexluthermiester, Feb 14, 2019
  3. Chino Win User
    Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

As reported yesterday, Microsoft changed the way how they license Windows 10 to their OEM partners. But buckle in folks, the changes just keep on coming. In what looks like an effort to push Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 owners to upgrade, Microsoft has officially announced that Office 2019 will only work on machines with Windows 10 and the next LTSC release of Windows Server. That's only the tip of the iceberg though. Unlike previous version of Office that came with 10 years of support, Office 2019's support lifecycle is shortened to five years of mainstream support and two years of extended support. Additionally, the client applications are only available with a Click-to-Run installer. However, Microsoft will continue to provide a MSI installer for the server applications.

Transfer Windows 10 and Microsoft Office to new hard disk ? XkowHsyWUwEavPZz_thm.jpg

Chino, Feb 14, 2019
  4. Kaapstad Win User

Transfer Windows 10 and Microsoft Office to new hard disk ?

Microsoft Office 2019 Will Run on Windows 10, and Only Windows 10

That will be a first

Microsoft getting any version of office to run properly on Windows 10.*Big Grin Transfer Windows 10 and Microsoft Office to new hard disk ? :D

Kaapstad, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Transfer Windows 10 and Microsoft Office to new hard disk ?

1. Transfer Windows 10 and Microsoft Office to new hard disk ? - Similar Threads - Transfer Microsoft Office

2. problem in Microsoft office issues of Hard disk changing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    problem in Microsoft office issues of Hard disk changing: I bought Lenovo ideapad s340 laptop on last year august month. It works well until January. After that there is a Hard disk error happens and I repaired it on service centre of Lenovo. They replace me a new hard disk. Now, the problem is I used the MS office account using...
  3. Transferring windows 10 to new hard disk

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transferring windows 10 to new hard disk: My wife uses a laptop with 32MB emmc for bootdisk. I installed a 256MB ssd because windows 10 needs additional room to be able to update. How do I transfer Windows 10 to the SSD to boot from the SSD. The recovery partition on the emmc was deleted. Is there a way to...
  4. Windows 10 won’t recognise hard disk after transferring system to a new case

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 won’t recognise hard disk after transferring system to a new case: I transferred my working system to a new case using exactly the same hardware, plus an additional SATA SSD. The HDD is now not being recognised and the system is telling me to initialise it. I haven’t done this as I don’t want to loose the data. Is there a way to recover it?...
  5. Transfer old hard disk to new computer?

Transfer old hard disk to new computer?: Hello, I would like to transfer my HDD with Windows and all games to my new PC (different CPU, different board and RAM), because the game installations take hours with my internet. Can I take over this without problems or do the drivers overlap? Alte Festplatte in neuen...
  6. New hard disk how do I install/transfer my windows 10

New hard disk how do I install/transfer my windows 10: I think my hard disk is going to go. How can I put my windows 10 on to a new hard disk. I only have details of my os license etc not a disk ?...
  7. Transfer office to new computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Transfer office to new computer: How is it done? Or do I buy new? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/transfer-office-to-new-computer/559abeba-13b6-454e-a0ed-b7aa6dba83a1
  8. How to transfer programs from one hard disk to a new hard disk in the same PC?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer programs from one hard disk to a new hard disk in the same PC?: The short version is how do I transfer program files like Microsoft Office from one HD to another HD that are on the same computer. Once transferred the first HD will be removed and discarded because it is damaged. If this HD and PC completely failed I would have to do these...
  9. Transfer windows 10 to new hard drive

Transfer windows 10 to new hard drive: Windows 10 was installed on my computer when i bought it, about to upgrade hard drive, how do i get window10 on new drive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-windows-10-to-new-hard-drive/8416286a-0f0e-412a-a166-567a3667d147
  10. Transfer Windows to a new disk

Transfer Windows to a new disk: I successfully migrated Windows 10 and all my apps to a new SSD in my Dell laptop. It has one strange quirk, however. On reboot, it downs to command line notices, each saying "Checking media... fail."" Then it restarts and works beautifully. What is that all about and how...