Windows 10: Transfer windows 10 licence key

Discus and support Transfer windows 10 licence key in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Is this possible to Transfer windows 10 licence key from one account to another. If yes, please tell how?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by shinuj, Apr 19, 2019.

1. shinuj Win User

Transfer windows 10 licence key

Is this possible to Transfer windows 10 licence key from one account to another. If yes, please tell how?

:)

shinuj, Apr 19, 2019

2. Installing Windows 10 using Windows 7 key

Nope, you need to install Windows 10 first and make sure the Windows 7 key is transferred to your Windows account after you've installed Windows 10 (not quite sure how that works). I missed the last step and I could not activate Windows 10 after a re-install... Microsoft seem to have done everything they can to make it a PITA. Also, it's technically too late to do this now anyhow, as the upgrade offer has expired. But KMSPico works quite well...

As for getting rid of Windows, delete the Windows folder.

TheLostSwede, Apr 19, 2019
  3. kps-uk Win User
    Reinstalling Windows 10 without a licence key

Hi,

I have a 10 year old laptop which originally was running Windows Vista. Due to the manufacturer date of the laptop, I was entitled to the free upgrade to Windows 7, which I kept until the roll-out of the Windows 10 upgrade. When my laptop upgraded to Windows
    10, I did not pay for the upgrade and did not receive a licence key.

1. If I go to the Windows 10 download tool and select install with the 'keep Nothing during the upgrade' option, will I require a licence key?
    2. Can I build the laptop from scratch if it was originally a Visa machine or will I need to step from Vista to 8.1 to 10?
    Regards

Keith

kps-uk, Apr 19, 2019
  4. Transfer windows 10 licence key

windows 10 key

Thanks but I don't want to do any decrypting. I want to download a Win 10 ISO from Microsoft and install it using my Win 8 key. No other steps required. Is that possible?

Easy Rhino, Apr 19, 2019
Thema:

Transfer windows 10 licence key

1. Transfer windows 10 licence key - Similar Threads - Transfer licence key

2. Transferring hardware - windows licence

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring hardware - windows licence: Hello,I've recently set up a PC for a colleague where the windows licence is a digital licence for Windows that came with the PC presumably embedded onto the PC The box itself has developed a fault which means it keeps losing connection to wifi via a USB dongle - I've set up...
  3. Transferring hardware - windows licence

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transferring hardware - windows licence: Hello,I've recently set up a PC for a colleague where the windows licence is a digital licence for Windows that came with the PC presumably embedded onto the PC The box itself has developed a fault which means it keeps losing connection to wifi via a USB dongle - I've set up...
  4. Transfer of Licence.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer of Licence.: I had Windows 7 Home in my PC , now after formatting in April 2021, I am unable to activate the the same, Microsoft does not have any support for Win 7.Now I am thinking to Purchase Window 10 Home, but worried for the reason, if after some time my PC breakdown and I need to...
  5. Windows Pro - transfer of licence

Windows Pro - transfer of licence: I purchased Windows Pro on my old lap top through the Microsoft store. I am no longer using this laptop and I want to transfer the licence onto my new laptop. I have signed into my Microsoft account and I can see the licence in my order history. I have checked the emails and...
  6. Windows 10 Licence transfer

Windows 10 Licence transfer: Hi, I have a Windows 10 licence I purchased with my latpop. The licence sticker with code is on the bottom of the laptop. Can I transfer this licence to a new PC I will be buying?...
  7. licence transfer

licence transfer: Can i transfer my win 10 digital licence to a new self-build pc... how can i check if i can do that with my current licence? ive ordered a a new mobo, processor, ram, gfx, Hdd, SSD...
  8. Windows 10 activation and transfer licence

Windows 10 activation and transfer licence: I made huge rookie mistake, I deactivated windows 10 pro license on old laptop, and I don't know the product key. I have some key which I pulled out from showkeyplus, and when Im trying to activate windows 10 pro on new laptop, its shows some error. Is there any way I can my...
  9. Windows Digital licence transfer

Windows Digital licence transfer: Hi, hoping someone can help me. I have significantly upgraded my PC almost everything apart from BD and case! and have had to re-install Windows. The digital licence I had associated with the original PC will not install on my new PC and tells me it is invalid. From...
  10. Transfer of Windows 10 Licences

Transfer of Windows 10 Licences: I have recently scrapped three old PCs, all of which were running Windows 10 Pro and/or Home Editions. The licences were acquired under the free upgrade policy. Can any of these Windows 10 licences be transferred to another Windows 7 Pro machine? Is so, how can this be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transfer product key windows 10 ownership