Windows 10: Transfer Windows 10 Pro and Office 2019 from Desktop to New Laptop.

Discus and support Transfer Windows 10 Pro and Office 2019 from Desktop to New Laptop. in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Please point me to the appropriate resource that will guide me through this process. How/where do I find my product/installation key for both Win 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Ash-55, Jul 7, 2021.

1. Ash-55 Win User

Transfer Windows 10 Pro and Office 2019 from Desktop to New Laptop.

Please point me to the appropriate resource that will guide me through this process. How/where do I find my product/installation key for both Win 10 Pro and Office?

:)

Ash-55, Jul 7, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jul 7, 2021
  3. Jayvar43 Win User
    TRANSFERRING OFFICE 2019 FROM A DEFECTIVE LAPTOP TO A NEW LAPTOP

How do I transfer Office 2019 from a defective laptop to a new one?

Jayvar43, Jul 7, 2021
  4. TChen4 Win User

Help!!! Broke our new laptop and need to transfer Office Home & Student to new laptop

Help!!!

Broke our new laptop recently and need to transfer Office Home & Student 2019 to a new laptop.

Can anyone help provide simple steps to transfer?

Thanks!

TChen4, Jul 7, 2021
Thema:

1. Transfer Windows 10 Pro and Office 2019 from Desktop to New Laptop. - Similar Threads - Transfer Pro Office

2. Transferring an Office 2019 Pro from a defective computer to a replacement one.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring an Office 2019 Pro from a defective computer to a replacement one.: HiI have Office 2019 Pro running on a defective laptop which is being replaced by another one, so I'm in the process of porting all my apps from the old defective laptop to the replacement one. Unfortunately, I misplaced the Product Key, so I used one of the tools advertised...
  3. Transferring an Office 2019 Pro from a defective computer to a replacement one.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring an Office 2019 Pro from a defective computer to a replacement one.: HiI have Office 2019 Pro running on a defective laptop which is being replaced by another one, so I'm in the process of porting all my apps from the old defective laptop to the replacement one. Unfortunately, I misplaced the Product Key, so I used one of the tools advertised...
  4. Transferring Microsoft office 2019 !

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transferring Microsoft office 2019 !: I purchased Microsoft office 2019 about a year ago from a company online. Initially after purchasing I couldn't find it anywhere slightly worried. I eventually I realized it had gone into the Microsoft store and was waiting to be downloaded ! The question I am asking is what...
  5. Transferring Windows 10 Pro License from broken Desktop to new Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring Windows 10 Pro License from broken Desktop to new Laptop: I've got a new laptop as a desktop replacement. The desktop is no longer functioning fan and other issues but I have the boot SSD which is licensed as Pro. The laptop only has Windows Home. Is there a way to recover my Pro license from the SSD? TIA!...
  6. TRANSFERRING OFFICE 2019 FROM A DEFECTIVE LAPTOP TO A NEW LAPTOP

TRANSFERRING OFFICE 2019 FROM A DEFECTIVE LAPTOP TO A NEW LAPTOP: How do I transfer Office 2019 from a defective laptop to a new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-office-2019-from-a-defective-laptop/f10a15b3-7206-4bbf-a132-b995c1dfb8f7
  7. Transferring Windows 10 Pro from laptop to Desktop with missing key?

Transferring Windows 10 Pro from laptop to Desktop with missing key?: I have a laptop with Windows 10 Pro that I will be selling. I have Windows 10 Home key available that I want to put on the laptop and give my desktop Windows 10 Pro, but I am missing my activation key that came with the laptop. Is there a way to do this?...
  8. Transfer Windows 10 Pro to a new laptop

Transfer Windows 10 Pro to a new laptop: How can I find the product code for my retail purchased Windows 10 Pro? I do not have the confirmation email from the time of purchase. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-windows-10-pro-to-a-new-laptop/74c1c3e5-faf0-4845-85fa-8c8c4642482c"
  9. Windows 10 and Office 2019 Subscription transfer

Windows 10 and Office 2019 Subscription transfer: Hi, I have bought a computer from my friend. He was using the Genuine Windows and MS Office 2019 on the computer. Now, I want to buy the MS Office 2019 and Windows subscription from him as he is ready to give it to me at lower cost. How do I get the subscriptions from him...
  10. Windows 10 Pro transfer to new laptop

Windows 10 Pro transfer to new laptop: I did a stupid thing with my laptop that I purchased from Best Buy store open box laptop. I purchased a windows 10 pro license before I knew it has enterprise... never expected it to have enterprise, but it did. So I used pro for a few months and now I have a new laptop...