Windows 10: Transfer windows 10 pro digital licence to new computer

Discus and support Transfer windows 10 pro digital licence to new computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I am from Norway and can only get windows 10 pro N and not windows 10 pro. However, when I upgraded from my purchased windows 8 license to windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Dinklebot, Jan 17, 2021.

1. Dinklebot Win User

Transfer windows 10 pro digital licence to new computer

I am from Norway and can only get windows 10 pro N and not windows 10 pro. However, when I upgraded from my purchased windows 8 license to windows 10 pro I received only windows 10 pro and not the pro N version. So now my account is linked to a windows 10 pro account digital license which i cannot transfer to my new computer as I can only install windows 10 pro N. I followed the steps detailed in this post where I used the troubleshooter for activation and chose "hardware change" but my digital license is as mentioned only for the windows 10 pro and not the pro N. I received my windows 8 license key from my Norwegian high school and currently do not remember what it was. I have called support and they directed me here.

Please help.

:)

Dinklebot, Jan 17, 2021

2. Transfer Windows 10 digital licence to another computer

Hi,

I have retail Windows 10 Pro digital licence which is linked to my microsoft account. I want to transfer that licence to new laptop. What are the steps? Do I need to deactivate licence (and how) at first laptop and then install windows to other laptop and link
    somehow that licence to that laptop?

Thanks in advance

JovicaPantic, Jan 17, 2021
  3. Dinklebot Win User

I am from Norway and can only get windows 10 pro N and not windows 10 pro. However, when I upgraded from my purchased windows 8 license to windows 10 pro I received only windows 10 pro and not the pro N version. So now my account is linked to a windows 10
    pro account digital license which i cannot transfer to my new computer as I can only install windows 10 pro N. I followed the steps detailed in this post where I used the troubleshooter for activation and chose "hardware change" but my digital license is as
    mentioned only for the windows 10 pro and not the pro N. I received my windows 8 license key from my Norwegian high school and currently do not remember what it was. I have called support and they directed me here.

Please help.

Dinklebot, Jan 17, 2021
  4. Transfer windows 10 pro digital licence to new computer

Transfer digital licence

Hello, i recently bought a new PC and i cant transfer my digital licence from old pc for activating windows 10..

i have a digital licence linked to my microsoft account win 10 pro retail version.. can anyone help me ?

and yes i tried the troubleshooter, and he didnt recognize my new PC.. but the new PC is there in devices on my microsoft account

NenadAdzic, Jan 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Transfer windows 10 pro digital licence to new computer - Similar Threads - Transfer pro digital

2. Transferring a digital licence to a new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring a digital licence to a new computer: I am going to buy a new computer and I will buy a new windows 11 license for that new computer and the computer I am currently using has a windows 10 which is activated with a digital license linked to my Microsoft account. The problem is I want to format this computer and...
  3. Transferring a digital licence to a new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring a digital licence to a new computer: I am going to buy a new computer and I will buy a new windows 11 license for that new computer and the computer I am currently using has a windows 10 which is activated with a digital license linked to my Microsoft account. The problem is I want to format this computer and...
  4. Transferring a digital licence to a new computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Transferring window 10 pro digital licence to new laptop.

Transferring window 10 pro digital licence to new laptop.: So basically I've had the same issue as the person in this thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-and-activate-a-windows-10-pro-license-on/9b61f3e4-132d-4831-92d2-e2aa7966a914my old laptop was a macbook pro 2012 running windows via bootcamp....
  6. Transferring window 10 pro digital licence to new laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring window 10 pro digital licence to new laptop.: So basically I've had the same issue as the person in this thread:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-and-activate-a-windows-10-pro-license-on/9b61f3e4-132d-4831-92d2-e2aa7966a914my old laptop was a macbook pro 2012 running windows via bootcamp....
  7. Transferring window 10 pro digital licence to new laptop.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Transfer windows 10 pro digital licence to new computer

Transfer windows 10 pro digital licence to new computer: I am from Norway and can only get windows 10 pro N and not windows 10 pro. However, when I upgraded from my purchased windows 8 license to windows 10 pro I received only windows 10 pro and not the pro N version. So now my account is linked to a windows 10 pro account digital...
  9. transfer my windows pro 10 to new computer but my digital licence is not showing in the...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    transfer my windows pro 10 to new computer but my digital licence is not showing in the...: I have broken my hard disk and need to transfer my windows pro 10 to new computer but my digital licence is not showing in the store just shows I paid for it...
  10. Transfer Windows 10 digital licence to another computer

Transfer Windows 10 digital licence to another computer: Hi, I have retail Windows 10 Pro digital licence which is linked to my microsoft account. I want to transfer that licence to new laptop. What are the steps? Do I need to deactivate licence and how at first laptop and then install windows to other laptop and link somehow...