Windows 10: Transfer windows 10 pro license to new Pc

Discus and support Transfer windows 10 pro license to new Pc in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I want to transfer the digital license for windows 10 from surface pro 3 (8.1 pro originally but upgraded to 10 pro) to a new pc (surface pro 6 with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Stuart43, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Stuart43 Win User

Transfer windows 10 pro license to new Pc

I want to transfer the digital license for windows 10 from surface pro 3 (8.1 pro originally but upgraded to 10 pro) to a new pc (surface pro 6 with windows 10 home). That is , I want to upgrade my new surface pro 3 from windows 10 home to windows 10 pro. Can it be done? Thanks Stuart.

:)

Stuart43, Sep 4, 2019

2. Transfer Win 10 license to a new PC

Hello,

I bought a new PC and read that I can transfer my Windows 10 license to it and I have a few questions.

Few years ago I used Win 7 Pro license to install my two PC's.

When FREE update came I upgraded both of them to Windows 10 x64 PRO.

Yesterday I assembled a new PC which will replace one of them and I want to transfer the license to it from the one it is replacing.

The question is if I transfer the activation license will I lose the activation on the second PC or not?

What are the steps to do the actual license transfer?

Vladimir Jelovac, Sep 4, 2019
  3. cngurjar Win User
    Transfer of Windows 10 Pro license to new PC

Can I transfer my Windows 10 Pro license from old to new PC?

cngurjar, Sep 4, 2019
  4. Transfer windows 10 pro license to new Pc

Andre Da Costa, Sep 4, 2019
Thema:

Transfer windows 10 pro license to new Pc

1. Transfer windows 10 pro license to new Pc - Similar Threads - Transfer pro license

2. Transferring Windows 10 license to new PC.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring Windows 10 license to new PC.: On Saturday I will be building a new computer and moving my current Windows 10 over to the new machine. A couple weeks ago, I got help from this lovely community to find out if my license was retail or not and it turns it out, it is. I upgraded from Windows 7, and I can't...
  3. Transfer Digital License To A New PC

Transfer Digital License To A New PC: So a few months ago I purchased Windows 10 Home from the Microsoft Store so I have a Digital License rather than a product key, my old PC unfortunately broke and I cannot log into it anymore so I bought a new one, after logging into my account it doesn't seem to want to...
  4. Transferring Digital License to new PC

Transferring Digital License to new PC: Hello, I have been trying to activate Windows 10 on my new computer using the digital license I have connected to my Microsoft account. I bought Windows 10 Pro digitally from Microsoft a few years ago and have been running it on my laptop since. My new desktop is meant to...
  5. Transfer Windows 10 Pro digital license to new PC

Transfer Windows 10 Pro digital license to new PC: I upgraded my previous computer to Windows 10 Pro via a digital license purchased from the Windows Store. Unfortunately, that computer was quite literally fried during an electrical storm last month - the technicians who I took it to said it was not cost effective to repair...
  6. Windows 10 digital license transfer to a new PC

Windows 10 digital license transfer to a new PC: Hello! I have a PC with Windows 10 Pro digital license linked to my Microsoft account. In a couple of days I will get a new PC. I'd like to transfer my digital license from this PC to the one I will get. Is this possible? And if it is, how exactly can I do that?...
  7. Unable to transfer license to "new" PC

Unable to transfer license to "new" PC: Hello, Recently I purchased a few new components for my computer, which include a new Motherboard (B250M from Gigabyte), 16GB DDR4 memory, an i5-6500 and a 256GB M.2 NVMe SSD, I wanted to boot on the M.2 so I had to reinstall windows, I have a digital license for Windows...
  8. Transfer Windows 10 retail license to new PC

Transfer Windows 10 retail license to new PC: Hello guys i buyed a retail key for windows 10 pro my Laptop was on Windows 10 home OEM but i will buy a new PC soon so how i can transfer my pro license to my new pc do i need to re enter my key? or only format old pc and sing in on the new PC to update to pro?...
  9. Digital License transfer to a new pc

Digital License transfer to a new pc: Greetings, I want to transfer my Windows 10 digital license to a new laptop which has shipped with pre-installed MS DOS. My old laptop had shipped with pre-installed Windows 8.1 which I upgraded to Windows 10 Home (single language) using the free offer available during that...
  10. Windows 10 Pro license transfer to new owner

Windows 10 Pro license transfer to new owner: I have a Samsung laptop with OEM Windows 10 Home installed originally. I upgraded via MS Store to Windows 10 Pro on this same PC. I used my Outlook.com ID for install/managing the PC. I now want to sell the PC. It will be reset to factory, which is Windows 10 Home. How...