Windows 10: Transfer Windows 10 Pro product key from old laptop to new laptop

Discus and support Transfer Windows 10 Pro product key from old laptop to new laptop in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, I currently have an old laptop that is running Windows 10 Pro and is activated, I would like to no longer use this laptop and transfer this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by ChrisBorg23, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Transfer Windows 10 Pro product key from old laptop to new laptop

Hi,

I currently have an old laptop that is running Windows 10 Pro and is activated, I would like to no longer use this laptop and transfer this product key (digital license) to my new refurbished laptop that is also running Windows 10 Pro. I have tried to find my product key (digital license) but cannot find anywhere. Please advise how I can obtain so I can activate my new (refurbished) laptop.

Thanks

Chris

:)

ChrisBorg23, Oct 31, 2018

2. Transfer Windows 10 Pro Retail key to new laptop

I recently upgraded my old laptop to Windows 10 Pro Retail (not the free upgrade). Shortly after that, I got a new laptop, but it runs Windows 8. Since I already used the key on my old laptop, is it still possible to transfer the Windows 10 Pro Retail
    onto the new laptop? I don't plan on keeping the old laptop anymore, but I don't want the Windows 10 key to go to waste.

NickLee808, Oct 31, 2018
  3. wkrimes Win User
    Transfer Windows 10 pro from old laptop to new laptop

Well the old laptop had Windows 8 pro then Windows 8.1 pro, and now 10 pro, I want to transfer my Windows 10 pro from my old laptop to this new laptop, so whats my luck on being able to do that??

wkrimes, Oct 31, 2018
  4. Transfer Windows 10 Pro product key from old laptop to new laptop

License Transfer from old to new laptop

HI All,

I had a old laptop with windows 10 pro activated (Along with microsoft account linked). Then i brought a new laptop with windows 10 home activated.

Now i want to transfer the windows 10 pro license to my new laptop.

1. I don't have the old laptop with me as i have exchanged it with the new one (But before that i have deleted the old account and license from the old laptop, so i don't have the old product key)

2. Now i have linked my old old microsoft account in my new system but it doesn't changed to windows 10 pro it still windows 10 home.

Please help regarding this.?Thanks in advance.

swapnadarsanmoharana, Oct 31, 2018
Thema:

Transfer Windows 10 Pro product key from old laptop to new laptop

1. Transfer Windows 10 Pro product key from old laptop to new laptop - Similar Threads - Transfer Pro product

2. Transfer Windows 11 Pro product key to new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Windows 11 Pro product key to new laptop: Hello,My old laptop came with windows 11 home. I purchased windows 11 pro on the store, and got the digital copy. I didn't get a product key. This laptop has issues so Dell is giving me a replacement. I would like to now transfer the windows 11 pro to it. I've unlinked this...
  3. Transfer Windows 11 Pro product key to new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer Windows 11 Pro product key to new laptop: Hello,My old laptop came with windows 11 home. I purchased windows 11 pro on the store, and got the digital copy. I didn't get a product key. This laptop has issues so Dell is giving me a replacement. I would like to now transfer the windows 11 pro to it. I've unlinked this...
  4. Windows 10 Pro product key on old laptop not working on new laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Pro product key on old laptop not working on new laptop: In 2015, I upgraded my old laptop from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro via the free upgrade that Microsoft provided. My old laptop had an OEM 8.1 Pro key, and thus the 10 Pro key was a genuine product key, direct from Microsoft.Fast forward to the day this post is made; I...
  5. Windows 10 Pro product key on old laptop not working on new laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Pro product key on old laptop not working on new laptop: In 2015, I upgraded my old laptop from Windows 8.1 Pro to Windows 10 Pro via the free upgrade that Microsoft provided. My old laptop had an OEM 8.1 Pro key, and thus the 10 Pro key was a genuine product key, direct from Microsoft.Fast forward to the day this post is made; I...
  6. Windows 10 Pro product key on old laptop not working on new laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Transfer from old to new laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer from old to new laptop: Not sure this is the right forum for this but if not please point me in the right direction. I currently have an 8 year old laptop running Win 10 Pro x 64 and MS Office 2013. It is not capable of running Win 11 when it is released.I am considering the purchase of a new laptop...
  8. transfer from old laptop to new laptop in windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    transfer from old laptop to new laptop in windows 10: how to transfer files from old laptop to new https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-from-old-laptop-to-new-laptop-in-windows/dcea54a4-2b16-4836-89ba-d41ac607e81d
  9. Windows Pro License Transfer from old laptop to new

Windows Pro License Transfer from old laptop to new: Hello, I have a windows pro license in an old laptop and I want to transfer it to my newly bought laptop so I won't have to pay twice in getting windows 10 pro. How do I go about this?...
  10. Product Key from old laptop

Product Key from old laptop: So it seems my new laptops windows isn't genuine. I thought about buying a new copy of windows but then remembered I have this old laptop with its product key still available (but the laptop is demolished), cant I use the product key of the old laptop to activate windows on...