Windows 10: Transfer windows 11 pro to new PC

Discus and support Transfer windows 11 pro to new PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi My laptop running windows 11 pro recently failed spectacularly leaving it unrecoverale.I have bought a new laptop now and would like to transfer the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mauadib666, Dec 1, 2022.

1. Transfer windows 11 pro to new PC

Hi My laptop running windows 11 pro recently failed spectacularly leaving it unrecoverale.I have bought a new laptop now and would like to transfer the 11 pro license to the new one. As the old PC in not recoverable so i cant deactivate it directly, How can I transfer the license.My new laptop is a lenovo ideapad 16 pro with 16gb ram, GTX graphics and Ryzen 7 processor

:)

Mauadib666, Dec 1, 2022
  2. JBryan41 Win User

Windows 11 Home to Pro upgrade

Want to upgrade 11 Home to 11 Pro. Tried download, but apparently files transferred were for 11 Enterprise. This will not activate; error is "invalid digital license or product key". This is on a new Surface. How to proceed?

Can withdraw/delete this. The suggestion to downgrade - listed below - with a 'fake' windows 10 key works.

JBryan41, Dec 1, 2022
  3. JonGrimes Win User
    Windows 11 Pro Upgrade from Windows 10 Pro Edition

No but after it installed the malfunctioning Windows 11 upgrade it was listed as Windows 11 Pro. Microsoft Windows support advised I reinstall Windows 10 Pro and said that Windows 11 is really only meant for new PC's that come with it preinstalled. MSI website doesn't list my 2020 GT76 Titan dt-039 notebook on their Windows 11 upgrade eligibility list so I guess that's why the Windows 11 Pro upgrade failed. I suggest being careful with trying the Windows 11 upgrade despite it stating my notebook was capable of running Windows 11 it was wrong. Luckily I have the original Windows 10 Pro USB Flash drive because the Windows 11 Pro upgrade was so incomplete I had no way of reverting notebook back to Windows 10 without reinstalling from a USB Flash.

JonGrimes, Dec 1, 2022
  4. Transfer windows 11 pro to new PC

Transfer Windows 10/11 Pro digital license to a new Windows 11 home pc

Hi all,

I have recently upgraded my Windows 10 home pc to Windows 10 pro via a digital license bought from the Microsoft store (named Windows 10/11 Pro).

I would like to:

1. transfer that pro digital license to my new Windows 11 Home pc in a few days once my new pc arrives, and also

2. keep the present computer working with the previous Windows 10 home license.

How can I achieve that? (I don't have the product key for the Windows 10 home, I already bought pc with it pre-installed)

Thank you for your answer in advance.

JaroslavAZ, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

Transfer windows 11 pro to new PC

1. Transfer windows 11 pro to new PC - Similar Threads - Transfer pro

2. How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?: Split from this thread. Hi EmilyCould you please help me with a similar situation? There are 20 Lenovo all-in-one computers with Windows 11 Home Edition. It is needed to upgrade them to Windows 11 Pro in order to join the local domain controller. How is it possible to...
  3. How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?: Split from this thread. Hi EmilyCould you please help me with a similar situation? There are 20 Lenovo all-in-one computers with Windows 11 Home Edition. It is needed to upgrade them to Windows 11 Pro in order to join the local domain controller. How is it possible to...
  4. How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?: I recently purchased a new laptop for my business and realized once received that it had Windows 11 Home instead of "Pro", so I wasn't able to login using my work email account.I ended up logging in with my personal account and upgraded to Windows 11 Pro - however I am...
  5. How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?

How can I transfer a Windows 11 Pro upgrade from personal account to work account?: I recently purchased a new laptop for my business and realized once received that it had Windows 11 Home instead of "Pro", so I wasn't able to login using my work email account.I ended up logging in with my personal account and upgraded to Windows 11 Pro - however I am...
  6. how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...: how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having Windows home license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-transfer-our-windows-pro-license-from/870479b3-aa84-4006-9b90-8de51b666476
  7. how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...

how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...: how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having Windows home license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-transfer-our-windows-pro-license-from/870479b3-aa84-4006-9b90-8de51b666476
  8. Transfer Win 11 Pro key after upgrading from Home OEM; and keep Home OEM on old computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Win 11 Pro key after upgrading from Home OEM; and keep Home OEM on old computer: My old computer had Win 11 Home OEM. I upgraded it to Win 11 Pro.Is it possible to transfer the 11 Pro key from the old computer to a new computer. Then, keep running Home OEM on old computer?Thanks!...
  9. Transfer Win 11 Pro key after upgrading from Home OEM; and keep Home OEM on old computer

Transfer Win 11 Pro key after upgrading from Home OEM; and keep Home OEM on old computer: My old computer had Win 11 Home OEM. I upgraded it to Win 11 Pro.Is it possible to transfer the 11 Pro key from the old computer to a new computer. Then, keep running Home OEM on old computer?Thanks!...
  10. How to transfer a window 11 pro upgrade from one laptop to another?

How to transfer a window 11 pro upgrade from one laptop to another?: I bought a new laptop and I need to shift my windows 11 pro upgrade to this new laptop. How we can do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-a-window-11-pro-upgrade-from-one/91d6ab7b-6a03-4d1a-98d4-bf8db4d5834b