Windows 10: Transfer Windows License between my Hotmail account to Office/Microsoft 365 account?

Discus and support Transfer Windows License between my Hotmail account to Office/Microsoft 365 account? in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I have 3-4 Windows license attach to my Hotmail account that I had for 20 yrs, I have 2-3 computer at office and home using those license. But recently... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Vikasumit, Oct 19, 2020.

1. Vikasumit Win User

Transfer Windows License between my Hotmail account to Office/Microsoft 365 account?

I have 3-4 Windows license attach to my Hotmail account that I had for 20 yrs, I have 2-3 computer at office and home using those license. But recently I realise that while my kids less than 10yrs of age use my home computer they change display settings, and it sync to my office computer. I keep those settings as I was only user previously. So, I am thinking to detach one of my license keys from my hotmail account to transfer to my office 365 account so my work computer remain unaffected with what kids do. Is there any way I can achieve this?

:)

Vikasumit, Oct 19, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Microsoft Launches Windows Live Hotmail Worldwide

Microsoft Corp. today announced that Windows Live Hotmail, the successor to MSN Hotmail, is launching globally in 36 languages. Windows Live Hotmail will deliver a safer, more powerful and productive e-mail experience than previous versions with flexible access via the Web, on a mobile phone or with an e-mail client. As Windows Live Hotmail begins rolling out on May 7 and continues over the coming days, consumers will be able to visit Outlook – free personal email and calendar from Microsoft to sign up for a new Windows Live Hotmail account. Current MSN Hotmail customers can also update their existing account to Windows Live Hotmail by logging into their account and clicking on the green Join Windows Live Hotmail button. Later this month Windows Live Hotmail customers will also be able to access their Windows Live Hotmail e-mail and contacts for free using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003 or Office Outlook 2007 via the new Microsoft Office Outlook Connector beta.

Source: Microsoft

malware, Oct 19, 2020
  3. jacobacci Win User
    Transfer Office 365 license that came with machine to new owner

In March 2019 I bought a Trekstor Surfbook that came with a 2 year license for Office 365. This license is listed in my Microsoft account as being valid until March 2021.
    Now I am selling the machine and I would like to transfer the Office 365 license to the new owner.
    Can someone enlighten me how to achieve this?
    Thanks a lot

jacobacci, Oct 19, 2020
  4. rpsgc Win User

Transfer Windows License between my Hotmail account to Office/Microsoft 365 account?

rpsgc, Oct 19, 2020
Thema:

1. Transfer Windows License between my Hotmail account to Office/Microsoft 365 account? - Similar Threads - Transfer License between

2. Windows Account versus Office 365 Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Account versus Office 365 Account: My mother-in-law purchased Microsoft 365 Family a few years ago and my wife and I are one of the members of her shared subscription. Question I have is when we launch let's say Excel I see my Microsoft account. When I launch Settings, it shows my mother-in-law's name and...
  3. Windows Account versus Office 365 Account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Account versus Office 365 Account: My mother-in-law purchased Microsoft 365 Family a few years ago and my wife and I are one of the members of her shared subscription. Question I have is when we launch let's say Excel I see my Microsoft account. When I launch Settings, it shows my mother-in-law's name and...
  4. Windows Account versus Office 365 Account

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. office 365 account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    office 365 account: I want to add a computer to my office 365 account. How do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-365-account/976e110e-fae8-43ab-9520-8b38d37744ac"
  6. What is the difference between Hotmail account and Microsoft account in People App on...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the difference between Hotmail account and Microsoft account in People App on...: My PC runs Windows Pro 10 v. 1909. The People App is configured with two email accounts: My Hotmail email address. A Gmail address. I synchronize it with my smartphone running Android 9 without a problem. I noticed yesterday the following problem: a contact I had added...
  7. Transfer Microsoft purchases between accounts

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer Microsoft purchases between accounts: Hi. I have an old Microsoft live email account I have been trying to discontinue. I also have a current Microsoft outlook account that I am trying to transfer to Windows as my main account. This has been an annoying process since I had to wait 30 days to change the account...
  8. Windows account cant access Office 365 Family license

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows account cant access Office 365 Family license: My husband recently renewed his Office 365 and shared the license with me (as he had done previously). Since this renewal, i am unable to use the Office license if i log into windows under the same MS account as i use for Office 365. my MS account shows that the license...
  9. changing my Office 365 account

in Windows 10 Customization
    changing my Office 365 account: I have a new Office 365 account, paid for with an annual subscription. However. my laptop defaults to my old account. Given that I no longer pay a monthly subscription for that account, it has restricted my use of word, excell etc. All I want to do is use the new annual...
  10. App Transfer Between Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Transfer Between Accounts: I redeemed an app code for a game for my windows 10 PC a year ago but I accidently did it on this (my father's) account instead of on mine while the account that is usually logged on the PC is my account. is there a way I can transfer it between the accounts so it will be on...