Windows 10: Transfer Windows to a another PC

Discus and support Transfer Windows to a another PC in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I'm unsure if this falls under "Install and upgrade".So I'm in the middle of buying parts for my brand new gaming desktop + monitor.I unfortunately... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by NadzianyBiznesmen, Nov 11, 2021.

1. Transfer Windows to a another PC

I'm unsure if this falls under "Install and upgrade".So I'm in the middle of buying parts for my brand new gaming desktop + monitor.I unfortunately noticed that I bought the CD version of Windows 10.keeping in mind that monitor and desktop does not have a CD Driver- and also I ordered this off Amazon, knowing the product is from Microsoft.So my question is, how can I transfer the windows key/files thingy to a USB where I can later use for my future gaming desktop?

:)

NadzianyBiznesmen, Nov 11, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Nov 11, 2021
  3. rss81 Win User
    transfer files between computers on a home network

I don't know why this is so hard to do but I would like to transfer files between a desktop PC running windows 10 pro and a laptop running windows 10 home. I would like to transfer files in both directions. Both computers are on the same home network and are connected wirelessly.

Could some one provide either specific step by step instructions on how to do this (I googled and found a countless list of instructions that don't work)

or a link to a reference.

Thanks,

I don't know if this is possible but it would be nice to see the computer sending the desired file in the explorer file manager of the computer receiving the desired file and then under the computer see a list
    of shared files and folders.

Again, this seems like such a reasonable way of sharing files and folders. Shouldn't there be a simple way to do this?

rss81, Nov 11, 2021
  4. DavidRVA Win User

Transfer Windows to a another PC

Transfer files (Pictures, Documents) from a Windows 7 PC to a Windows 10 PC

I recently purchased a new laptop with windows 10. My old laptop has windows 7. Can anyone list the step-by-step instructions for transferring the data to the new machine? I understand that windows easy transfer is no longer an option for windows 10.

DavidRVA, Nov 11, 2021
Thema:

Transfer Windows to a another PC

1. Transfer Windows to a another PC - Similar Threads - Transfer another

2. How to transfer Windows 10 to another drive or install it a second time?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer Windows 10 to another drive or install it a second time?: I have my windows 10 operating system installed onto my hard drive 2TB , but i want to put it on my m.2 500GB instead. I've had this computer for around 5 years so I very much do not want to reset my hard drive because of all of the files on it. I've looked around for answers...
  3. How to transfer a window 11 pro upgrade from one laptop to another?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer a window 11 pro upgrade from one laptop to another?: I bought a new laptop and I need to shift my windows 11 pro upgrade to this new laptop. How we can do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-a-window-11-pro-upgrade-from-one/91d6ab7b-6a03-4d1a-98d4-bf8db4d5834b
  4. How to transfer a window 11 pro upgrade from one laptop to another?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer a window 11 pro upgrade from one laptop to another?: I bought a new laptop and I need to shift my windows 11 pro upgrade to this new laptop. How we can do this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-a-window-11-pro-upgrade-from-one/91d6ab7b-6a03-4d1a-98d4-bf8db4d5834b
  5. how can i transfer my windows license account to another company

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how can i transfer my windows license account to another company: I am having windows volume license. I want to change this license to another company name. what is the procedure for this company name change.ThanksSudhakar Shanmugamoorthy...
  6. how can i transfer my windows license account to another company

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i transfer my windows license account to another company: I am having windows volume license. I want to change this license to another company name. what is the procedure for this company name change.ThanksSudhakar Shanmugamoorthy...
  7. how can i transfer my windows license account to another company

8. how can i transfer my windows license account to another company

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    how can i transfer my windows license account to another company: Can I transfer my windows volume license to another company https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-transfer-my-windows-license-account-to/ba6fa5e4-bac1-49f7-99de-6894090f7587
  9. how can i transfer my windows license account to another company

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i transfer my windows license account to another company: Can I transfer my windows volume license to another company https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-transfer-my-windows-license-account-to/ba6fa5e4-bac1-49f7-99de-6894090f7587
  10. how can i transfer my windows license account to another company