Windows 10: Transfer windows

Discus and support Transfer windows in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; An old PC i had got a fried motherboard. I originally got the windows license transfer from a friend. The ssd survived and now windows needs to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Grif_182, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Grif_182 Win User

Transfer windows

An old PC i had got a fried motherboard. I originally got the windows license transfer from a friend. The ssd survived and now windows needs to be activated for the new motherboard. Is there a way to transfer the liscence to the new hardware? I have the product and activation keys. Is there a way to activate windows on the new build without being able to deactivate it on the fried hardware?

:)

Grif_182, Jan 17, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jan 17, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

Transfer windows

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Transfer windows

1. Transfer windows - Similar Threads - Transfer

2. Phonelink will not transfer audio to PC once call is connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Phonelink will not transfer audio to PC once call is connected: Phonelink will not transfer audio to PC once call is connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phonelink-will-not-transfer-audio-to-pc-once-call/97426d85-de4b-48bd-b4ba-20c970a85408
  3. Phonelink will not transfer audio to PC once call is connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Phonelink will not transfer audio to PC once call is connected: Phonelink will not transfer audio to PC once call is connected https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/phonelink-will-not-transfer-audio-to-pc-once-call/97426d85-de4b-48bd-b4ba-20c970a85408
  4. Microsoft says you can transfer videos via Phone Link's Photos app,, but the Photos app...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft says you can transfer videos via Phone Link's Photos app,, but the Photos app...: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learning-center/how-to-transfer-videos-from-phone-to-computerAre the instructions on that and other official Microsoft web pages just plain wrong? Or am I doing something wrong? All I know is that when I try and follow the instructions...
  5. Microsoft says you can transfer videos via Phone Link's Photos app,, but the Photos app...

Microsoft says you can transfer videos via Phone Link's Photos app,, but the Photos app...: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learning-center/how-to-transfer-videos-from-phone-to-computerAre the instructions on that and other official Microsoft web pages just plain wrong? Or am I doing something wrong? All I know is that when I try and follow the instructions...
  6. Transferring Enterprise Licenses

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring Enterprise Licenses: Hi everyone,We're a business that supplies bespoke hardware/equipment and we hit a bit of a road block lately with licensing issues. We used to supply the full package hardware + software, but since OLP was retired we're not sure how to go around it. Can anyone point me in...
  7. Transferring Enterprise Licenses

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Enterprise Licenses: Hi everyone,We're a business that supplies bespoke hardware/equipment and we hit a bit of a road block lately with licensing issues. We used to supply the full package hardware + software, but since OLP was retired we're not sure how to go around it. Can anyone point me in...
  8. Transferring Enterprise Licenses

9. Can I copy or transfer photos from my clipboard to a new album? If so how please?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Can I copy or transfer photos from my clipboard to a new album? If so how please?: I've copied some photos to my clipboard and want to have them together in a new file or folder so I can edit them and probably sort them into groups or another folder again after that. Is this possible? If yes, then how please. Thanks, Jenny....
  10. Can I copy or transfer photos from my clipboard to a new album? If so how please?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I copy or transfer photos from my clipboard to a new album? If so how please?: I've copied some photos to my clipboard and want to have them together in a new file or folder so I can edit them and probably sort them into groups or another folder again after that. Is this possible? If yes, then how please. Thanks, Jenny....