Windows 10: transfer

Discus and support transfer in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; can I transfer MS office home and student 2019 from Windows to Mac at no charge 124393 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by maranna, Dec 30, 2018.

1. maranna Win User

transfer

can I transfer MS office home and student 2019 from Windows to Mac at no charge

:)

maranna, Dec 30, 2018
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Dec 30, 2018
  3. USB Transfer to Laptop

Hello Judy,

I suggest you to copy all the files to a flash drive from the laptop.
    You may create a new folder on your desktop and name that folder as per your choice.

• Perform the steps to transfer the files from laptop to desktop.

• Plug in the flash drive and wait for it to get detected.

• Now, open the flash drive and Right Click on the files that you want to transfer and select “Copy”.

• Now, open the folder on desktop and Right Click on an empty space in the folder and select “Paste”.

• Similarly, you can transfer all other files.
    As per the file size you can also use an external drive instead of a flash drive and transfer the data.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 30, 2018
  4. transfer

DaedalusHelios, Dec 30, 2018
Thema:

transfer

1. transfer - Similar Threads - transfer

2. Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkFzlsBGzgPYgSRFMvpvX5yrfB0p?e=4a0YL5 - InformationHi, I've found a strange issue with Explorer trying to do a copy of image data from my iPhone 6 to a Desktop folder in Windows 10. I decided to attach WinDBG to get output because the issue is intermittent...
  3. Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer: https://1drv.ms/f/s!AkFzlsBGzgPYgSRFMvpvX5yrfB0p?e=4a0YL5 - InformationHi, I've found a strange issue with Explorer trying to do a copy of image data from my iPhone 6 to a Desktop folder in Windows 10. I decided to attach WinDBG to get output because the issue is intermittent...
  4. Windows 10 MTP for USB Device iPhone is failing during transfer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...: Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop everything works fine, but when transferring a large amount, some photos have a much smaller file size than before?- Went into the iPhone local storage with a lightning cable and copied a...
  6. Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...

Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop...: Why, when transferring a small amount of photos from an iPhone to Windows 11 laptop everything works fine, but when transferring a large amount, some photos have a much smaller file size than before?- Went into the iPhone local storage with a lightning cable and copied a...
  7. Transfer windows license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer windows license: I have a laptop with oem windows on it, i was wondering if i could deactivate that device and use the key on my new pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-windows-license/6d941092-4fe8-449a-8c6a-46c2d6213993
  8. Transfer windows license

Transfer windows license: I have a laptop with oem windows on it, i was wondering if i could deactivate that device and use the key on my new pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-windows-license/6d941092-4fe8-449a-8c6a-46c2d6213993
  9. After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...: the majority of my photos have been corrupted after i transferred them from my iphone to my laptop through a usb cable and after successfully transferring 6000+ photos and ejected my phone most of the photos are not complete like the rest of the picture is grey and the half...
  10. After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After transferring my photos from my iphone to my laptop i found out they are corrupted and...: the majority of my photos have been corrupted after i transferred them from my iphone to my laptop through a usb cable and after successfully transferring 6000+ photos and ejected my phone most of the photos are not complete like the rest of the picture is grey and the half...