Windows 10: transfer

Discus and support transfer in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; can I transfer MS office home and student 2019 from Windows to Mac at no charge 124393 Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by maranna, Dec 31, 2018.

1. maranna Win User

transfer

can I transfer MS office home and student 2019 from Windows to Mac at no charge

:)

maranna, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Dec 31, 2018
  3. USB Transfer to Laptop

Hello Judy,

I suggest you to copy all the files to a flash drive from the laptop.
    You may create a new folder on your desktop and name that folder as per your choice.

• Perform the steps to transfer the files from laptop to desktop.

• Plug in the flash drive and wait for it to get detected.

• Now, open the flash drive and Right Click on the files that you want to transfer and select “Copy”.

• Now, open the folder on desktop and Right Click on an empty space in the folder and select “Paste”.

• Similarly, you can transfer all other files.
    As per the file size you can also use an external drive instead of a flash drive and transfer the data.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 31, 2018
  4. transfer

DaedalusHelios, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

transfer

1. transfer - Similar Threads - transfer

2. cant transfer large file from external hard drive to ssd when I should have enough space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cant transfer large file from external hard drive to ssd when I should have enough space: I need to copy a large unedited video file of the external hard drive it is on to my ssd to edit it. I have been doing this for a while and before had no problems but now every try it tells me that I don't have enough space. my ssd: [ATTACH] the file [ATTACH] every time...
  3. Transfer "favorites" to new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer "favorites" to new computer: I wish to transfer my "Favorites" from my old computer to my new computer. Both are Windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-favorites-to-new-computer/ce4d5055-0808-41c1-b7fb-1b30e5e3c7f9
  4. File Transfer from Windows 7 to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    File Transfer from Windows 7 to Windows 10: I have a Gigaware usb transfer cable and Laplink FileMover with Windows Easy Transfer Wizard software. I used this to move files from Win XP to Win 7. Can I use this cable and software package to transfer Win 7 files to Windows 10?...
  5. transfer photos to File Explorer

transfer photos to File Explorer: On Windows 10. I can't figure out how to transfer photos from Google Photos account to File Explorer so I can add photos to a Craigslist sale posting. Don't seem to be able to add the photos directly from Google Photos....
  6. Transferring original windows from another computer

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring original windows from another computer: I brought two HP laptop with original windows 10 home version. Both are the same configuration. With one computer something happened with the optane memory and I had to take out this part from the laptop. Now I lost my recovery option from where I used to install the windows....
  7. Transfer purchased Windows 10 Pro with Parallels Desktop to a new MacBook

Transfer purchased Windows 10 Pro with Parallels Desktop to a new MacBook: Hi, I am currently transferring my programs to a new MacBook Pro. The transfer of my Parallels desktop license went seamless as it automatically transferred the license from the old macbook to the new one. Now I am stuck with the Windows Pro license on my old MacBook Pro. I...
  8. How to transfer windows 10 digital lisence to another device.

How to transfer windows 10 digital lisence to another device.: Hi, I recently bought a new laptop which came with windows 10 home preactivated . I have a pc which has windows 10 pro activated through digital license. I wanted to transfer windows 10 pro license from my computer to my laptop . when I sign in to my Microsoft account on my...
  9. have over 30+ ANDROID apps that got transfer to my windows 10?? want 2 copy them all (but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    have over 30+ ANDROID apps that got transfer to my windows 10?? want 2 copy them all (but...: Already wrote in my title: have many ANDROID APPS. that somehow ?? got transferred to my WINDOWS 10 COMPUTER?? ANY EASY WAY 2 convert and/or transfer them all 2 my current computer (HP) ?? and the DELETE all those outdated androids?? Have no cell phone now. thanks Lancelot...
  10. transfer all data from vista to windows 10

transfer all data from vista to windows 10: Hi . I have been running vista. now I have a new computer a Dell with windows 10 pre installed. I have made a full back up to an external hard drive from my old vista and would like to transfer all that data from the external hard drive to the new windows 10...