Windows 10: Transference

Discus and support Transference in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just transfered my copy of windows to an SSD, from an HDD, via samsung migration software ( free ), And after transferring, windows decided to just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Ionmaster987, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Transference

I just transfered my copy of windows to an SSD, from an HDD, via samsung migration software ( free ), And after transferring, windows decided to just de-activate itself.
    How can i re-activate it, and what do i do if the activation troubleshooter says it can't do anything, even after i specify the device?

:)

Ionmaster987, Mar 27, 2019
  2. rss81 Win User

transfer files between computers on a home network

I don't know why this is so hard to do but I would like to transfer files between a desktop PC running windows 10 pro and a laptop running windows 10 home. I would like to transfer files in both directions. Both computers are on the same home network and are connected wirelessly.

Could some one provide either specific step by step instructions on how to do this (I googled and found a countless list of instructions that don't work)

or a link to a reference.

Thanks,

I don't know if this is possible but it would be nice to see the computer sending the desired file in the explorer file manager of the computer receiving the desired file and then under the computer see a list
    of shared files and folders.

Again, this seems like such a reasonable way of sharing files and folders. Shouldn't there be a simple way to do this?

rss81, Mar 27, 2019
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Mar 27, 2019
  4. Transference

USB Transfer to Laptop

Hello Judy,

I suggest you to copy all the files to a flash drive from the laptop.
    You may create a new folder on your desktop and name that folder as per your choice.

• Perform the steps to transfer the files from laptop to desktop.

• Plug in the flash drive and wait for it to get detected.

• Now, open the flash drive and Right Click on the files that you want to transfer and select “Copy”.

• Now, open the folder on desktop and Right Click on an empty space in the folder and select “Paste”.

• Similarly, you can transfer all other files.
    As per the file size you can also use an external drive instead of a flash drive and transfer the data.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Mar 27, 2019
Thema:

Transference

1. Transference - Similar Threads - Transference

2. how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...: how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having Windows home license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-transfer-our-windows-pro-license-from/870479b3-aa84-4006-9b90-8de51b666476
  3. how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having...: how can we transfer our Windows Pro license from old laptop to our new computer having Windows home license https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-we-transfer-our-windows-pro-license-from/870479b3-aa84-4006-9b90-8de51b666476
  4. Windows 11 transfer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 transfer: I am building a new gaming pc and I was wondering if their was any video link or step by step process on how to transfer my current windows 11 key to my new gaming machine pc, any response would be much appreciated! Thank you!!...
  5. Windows 11 transfer

Windows 11 transfer: I am building a new gaming pc and I was wondering if their was any video link or step by step process on how to transfer my current windows 11 key to my new gaming machine pc, any response would be much appreciated! Thank you!!...
  6. How to transfer Big Files to Remote Desktop

in Windows 10 News
    How to transfer Big Files to Remote Desktop: [IMG]This post shows how to transfer large files from a Remote Desktop to a local machine or vice versa in Windows 11/10. We discuss how to copy large files over 2 GB in a Remote Desktop Session on a Windows server or client machine. What is the maximum file size transfer for...
  7. Can I Transfer Window 10 Product Key Linked To Old Microsoft Account To New Account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I Transfer Window 10 Product Key Linked To Old Microsoft Account To New Account?: Hello Everyone, I Recently Purchase Lenovo Laptop Which Was Running On Window 10 Enterprise. Then I Linked My Microsoft Account To It, And My Window Is Activated With Key Linked To My Microsoft Account But Unfortunately I Forgot the Password Of My Microsoft Account And I...
  8. Can I Transfer Window 10 Product Key Linked To Old Microsoft Account To New Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Transfer Window 10 Product Key Linked To Old Microsoft Account To New Account?: Hello Everyone, I Recently Purchase Lenovo Laptop Which Was Running On Window 10 Enterprise. Then I Linked My Microsoft Account To It, And My Window Is Activated With Key Linked To My Microsoft Account But Unfortunately I Forgot the Password Of My Microsoft Account And I...
  9. Can I Transfer Window 10 Product Key Linked To Old Microsoft Account To New Account?

10. How do I transfer my programs and files from an old Windows 10 PC to a new Windows 11 PC

How do I transfer my programs and files from an old Windows 10 PC to a new Windows 11 PC: How do I transfer my programs and files from an old Windows 10 PC to a new Windows 11 PC? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-my-programs-and-files-from-an/3e8ddba5-3534-465d-b4ee-b6f4dd31ff19