Windows 10: Transfering a MAK volume key to another computer

Discus and support Transfering a MAK volume key to another computer in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; I bought a new computer with windows 10 home. I want to transfer my hardrives to the new one but I would rather use the windows 10 pro OS. My copy is a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Regis MK5, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Regis MK5 Win User

Transfering a MAK volume key to another computer

I bought a new computer with windows 10 home. I want to transfer my hardrives to the new one but I would rather use the windows 10 pro OS. My copy is a MAK volume channel, would I need to deactivate the key on the previous computer to use the key on the new one?

I made a system restore point, are there any other steps I should worry about before attempting the migration?

:)

Regis MK5, Dec 3, 2018

2. Windows 10 Mak key

Hi my Windows 10 is activated by Kms server .

I got a man key of Windows 10.

SO, HOW CAN I change from Kms server to MAK key . Pls tell me the required steps and At which step would I need An internet connection.

Hritik Kandari, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Tech513 Win User
    Mak Key Enterprise question

Hello all,

I have obtained a windows 10 enterprise Volume MAK USB and key. Although this is kind of a waste in the meantime I just want to use it on one PC. So is it possible for me to use this USB and the key and install it on the one for the time being.

Tech513, Dec 3, 2018
  4. TBradyOKC Win User

Activating Windows 10 Pro with MAK key

We purchased 5 Windows 10 Pro MAK licenses from from the Microsoft Volume License site and downloaded the software. Installed yesterday on a brand new build and all went well until we tried to activated the license. To make a long story short it will not
    activate no matter what we or Microsoft's first ties support try to do. Some of the errors indicate that we are trying to input a KMS key instead of a MAK key. It has reached a point where when I click on Change Product Key or Troubleshoot nothing happens.
    I would appreciate any suggestions or advise anyone might have. Thanks in advance.

Tim

TBradyOKC, Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Transfering a MAK volume key to another computer - Similar Threads - Transfering MAK volume

2. Upgrade to Windows 11 using Volume License MAK key

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Upgrade to Windows 11 using Volume License MAK key: Currently I'm using Windows 10 pro activated with Volume MAK key. Can i use the same product key on the same pc when I'm upgrading to Windows 11 or i do not need to insert any product key for Windows 11 since it is a free upgrade from Windows 10?...
  3. Transfer of windows activation key to another computer

Transfer of windows activation key to another computer: Hello, I bought my Dell laptop with preinstalled windows 8 back in 2015 and even in the first day I upgraded it to windows 10 for free. My question is if I can transfer my activation key to another computer? Regards...
  4. Transferring a windows 10 volume MAK license

Transferring a windows 10 volume MAK license: So I’m building a pc and wanted to use windows 10. I have this asus laptop with a volume MAK windows 10 license and I wanted to transfer it to my new PC. Does anyone know if it’s actually possible to transfer that license?...
  5. Transfer Windows 10 product key to another computer

Transfer Windows 10 product key to another computer: Mother board of my laptop is not working. I want to buy a new laptop without OS and want to transfer my existing Windows 10 product code to that laptop. The problem is, I cannot reach the product code as the computer is not working. I can remove the HDD, connect it as an...
  6. MAK VOLUME key?

MAK VOLUME key?: I had a retail license for windows 10 pro. I went to the microsoft store and then installed windows 10 pro for workstations since it was free. Afterwards I typed slmgr /xpr and slmgr /dli. It showed me that my machine is permanently activated but it had a MAK VOLUME license....
  7. MAK key

MAK key: Good evening, I have bought a Windows 10 key on the Internet and than activated it on my PC. It appeared to be a MAK key and so i got scammed. The seller told me that it is not possible for me to be refunded su I decided just to delete this key from my PC slmgr /upk and...
  8. transfer windows key to another computer

transfer windows key to another computer: My windows 10 computer has failed. How can I use my validation key on a replacement computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-windows-key-to-another-computer/c01b5de2-8f9f-4472-b3f6-66e257ba7c58"
  9. Transfer windows Pro key to another computer

Transfer windows Pro key to another computer: I have a tablet with Windows 10 pro on it and I don't use that tablet any longer, Is it possible to transfer that pro license to another computer I have that has windows 10 home on it. Just want to Upgrade the home license to Pro....
  10. What are KMS and MAK Volume Licensing Keys of Windows

in Windows 10 News
    What are KMS and MAK Volume Licensing Keys of Windows: [ATTACH] Microsoft wants to make sure that every Windows 10 that is used is activated i.e. marked as genuine. When a copy of Windows is activated it goes through a check. The way a copy of Windows is activated differently from each [...] This post What are KMS and MAK Volume...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transfer volume mak windows 10 hd

2. transfer volume mak

3. windows licence key volume_mak channel

4. can i transfer volume mak licence,
  5. windows 10 license computer with mak,
  6. how to transfer volume key,
  7. we can transfer volume_mak channel,
  8. bought computer with mak license,
  9. windows 10 transfer MAK,
  10. volume_mak new pc build,
  11. can i transfer a volume_mak license,