Windows 10: Transfering albums from the old windows media player

Discus and support Transfering albums from the old windows media player in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Please help, I am having trouble burning CD's from my old type Windows media player so I have just installed the Express burn by NCH software. Can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PatriciaVokins, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Transfering albums from the old windows media player

Please help,

I am having trouble burning CD's from my old type Windows media player so I have just installed the Express burn by NCH software. Can anybody tell me how can transfer all my ripped albums on to the new downloaded player.

Thanks in anticipation.

Patricia

:)

PatriciaVokins, Feb 6, 2019

2. No album art in Windows Media player mobile 10

This is from Windows Media Player Mobile FAQ (http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsmedia/player/windowsmobile/faq.aspx)

It is an old FAQ (May 2005) but I believe it offers some insight worth looking at.

5.6 Why isn't album art displayed when I play a song? There are several reasons why album art might not be displayed when you play on song on your device. In order for album art to be displayed:

• The album art must appear when you play the file on the desktop version of Windows Media Player. If the desktop Player cannot display the album art, then the album art cannot be copied to your device.

• You must use the Sync feature in the desktop version of Windows Media Player 10 to copy songs to your device. This ensures that the album art on your desktop computer is copied to the correct location on your device.

• Windows Media Player 10 Mobile for Pocket PC or Windows Media Player 10 Mobile for Smartphone must be installed on your device. Only these versions can display album art.

In some cases, album art might not be displayed correctly if the art is embedded in the file (for example, by using the Advanced Tag Editor in the desktop version of Windows Media Player).

Jack Cook - aka Help_Line, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Faulty Windows Media Player

Windows Mesdis Player developed a fault (Played jerky an missed bits) so I down loaded Media Player 10.

It's no better. Any suggestions (I run Windows 98)

christieau, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Transfering albums from the old windows media player

THRiLL KiLL, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Transfering albums from the old windows media player

1. Transfering albums from the old windows media player - Similar Threads - Transfering albums old

2. How to upload album information from windows media player?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to upload album information from windows media player?: Right Now WMP uses musicmatch-ssl.xboxlive.com Gracenote for acquiring metadata.i want to know how to submit album information to gracenote with album art.musicmatch is great but there are very few album art in this database i want to supply my own album art with cd info...
  3. How to upload album information from windows media player?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to upload album information from windows media player?: Right Now WMP uses musicmatch-ssl.xboxlive.com Gracenote for acquiring metadata.i want to know how to submit album information to gracenote with album art.musicmatch is great but there are very few album art in this database i want to supply my own album art with cd info...
  4. How to upload album information from windows media player?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.: Trying to transfer/sync music album from media player to ipod. After set up, and click on "start sync," I get error message that a technical problem will not allow the sync... I have Windows 11, ipod version 11+, media player upgrade. Can't find issue......
  6. How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.

How to transfer music album from media player to ipod.: Trying to transfer/sync music album from media player to ipod. After set up, and click on "start sync," I get error message that a technical problem will not allow the sync... I have Windows 11, ipod version 11+, media player upgrade. Can't find issue......
  7. Media Player album art

in Windows 10 Customization
    Media Player album art: Where has the paste album art option in Windows Media Player gone? Is the now another way to add the desired album cover? A lot of the stuff I need isn't available for digital sale anywhere so info can't be found by the media player. Old demo tapes from very obscure, and...
  8. Album art missing from Media Player

Album art missing from Media Player: Why does Windows 10 Media Player keep losing cover art files and misplacing music files? ***Modified title from: Media Player losing files *** https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/album-art-missing-from-media-player/8e132e0a-8d45-4c85-8a9f-8b4627478727
  9. Media Player - Find Album Information

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media Player - Find Album Information: When I try to Update Album Information from online servers the default server is: musicmatch-ssl.xboxlive.com This server seems unable to find any music, even music that was previously found! Previous versions of Media Player on my previous laptop searched for album...
  10. Windows Media Player Album Logos

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows Media Player Album Logos: I recently ripped several CDs to my hard drive. Album covers now display ATC Planet POP Logo instead of the recording artists. How can I delete the ATC logos and restore the original album covers. (I didn't load any ATC CDs.)...