Windows 10: Transfering Apps Between PC's

Discus and support Transfering Apps Between PC's in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello Microsoft people, recently I got a new laptop (Acer Nitro 5) I purchased Cuphead on my other laptop and I don't know how to transfer the app to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BennyHeller, Dec 25, 2018.

1. Transfering Apps Between PC's

Hello Microsoft people, recently I got a new laptop (Acer Nitro 5) I purchased Cuphead on my other laptop and I don't know how to transfer the app to this PC. I am signed into the Microsoft account I used on my other laptop and it says the app is not purchased on this laptop. Transfering Apps Between PC's :( Please help me because Cuphead is one of my favorite games and I really don't want to have to buy Cuphead again. Thanks, :^)

:)

BennyHeller, Dec 25, 2018

2. My pc takes for ever to shut down when i restart

Suggest cleaning up your startup list .There may be many services / Apps you can remove on startup which is not needed on boot or during shutdown.
    Before you shutdown the Pc check what is running in Task Manager as a program or service in not killing the process on shutdown

Would suggest cleaning up running apps and services -Autoruns, StartupMonitor,HighjackThis,
    Malware Scan - Malwarebytes,ADWcleaner, Combofix

SnakeDoctor, Dec 25, 2018
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Dec 25, 2018
  4. Brink Win User

Transfering Apps Between PC's

Mail app will not open on 10041.

Hello Adam,

This is the suggested solution below if you haven't already tried it. Transfering Apps Between PC's :)

In this Windows 10 build 10041, the Mail, Calendar, and People apps may be broken due to a licensing issue with the Store Beta. To get these apps working again, you need to follow these steps:

• Open powershell as administrator
    • Run the command Get-appxprovisionedpackage –online | where-object {$_.packagename –like “*windowscommunicationsapps*”} | remove-appxprovisionedpackage –online
    • Re-install Mail, People and Calendar from the Store (green tile)

Brink, Dec 25, 2018
Thema:

Transfering Apps Between PC's

1. Transfering Apps Between PC's - Similar Threads - Transfering Apps Between

2. Corrupted transfer of an app between two drives

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Corrupted transfer of an app between two drives: I had Sea of Thieves on drive D, a HDD, and wanted to move it to C, a SSD via the program manager option.Midtransfer, I have accidentaly closed the program manager, and now I am stuck in this state: C has already allocated all the space needed for the game, but program...
  3. Corrupted transfer of an app between two drives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corrupted transfer of an app between two drives: I had Sea of Thieves on drive D, a HDD, and wanted to move it to C, a SSD via the program manager option.Midtransfer, I have accidentaly closed the program manager, and now I am stuck in this state: C has already allocated all the space needed for the game, but program...
  4. Transfer data and apps between accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transfer data and apps between accounts: I have a problem on a Windows 10 Laptop. Booting and launching apps takes a long time. Once in an app it runs as it should. A friend of mine who works for Microsoft suggested that I set up a new user account. I can do that, but i've received conflicting advice on moving...
  5. Transfer data and apps between accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer data and apps between accounts: I have a problem on a Windows 10 Laptop. Booting and launching apps takes a long time. Once in an app it runs as it should. A friend of mine who works for Microsoft suggested that I set up a new user account. I can do that, but i've received conflicting advice on moving...
  6. Transfer data and apps between accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. Transferring Items between a W10 pc and A Mac ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring Items between a W10 pc and A Mac ?: Hello, I use a W10 pc and an iMac. Now and then, i have a screen capture, or a simple Document, or most anything I would like to transfer to the Mac. Have been doing it now via a USB Memory Stick formatted as ExFat between the two. There must be a simpler way. Yes ? They...
  8. Transferring Files And Docs Between pc and iMac ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring Files And Docs Between pc and iMac ?: Hello, I have a W10 pc and also a desktop iMac. Sometimes I have to transfer files or docs from one to the other. Driving me crazy. Presently do it via a USB Memory stick. Any other more straightforward ways of doing it ? More than one possibility to consider ? Both...
  9. WinX MediaTrans Review: A good app to transfer files between PC and iPhone

in Windows 10 News
    WinX MediaTrans Review: A good app to transfer files between PC and iPhone: If you own an iPhone and a Windows device, you probably use iTunes to transfer files between your PC and phone. But there are some alternatives such WinX MediaTrans from WinXDVD in the market that would let also you manage your iPhones and iPad from Windows PC. WinX...
  10. App Transfer Between Accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    App Transfer Between Accounts: I redeemed an app code for a game for my windows 10 PC a year ago but I accidently did it on this (my father's) account instead of on mine while the account that is usually logged on the PC is my account. is there a way I can transfer it between the accounts so it will be on...