Windows 10: Transfering favorites from Internet Explore to edge

Discus and support Transfering favorites from Internet Explore to edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; How can I Transfer favorites from Internet Explore to edge? 175754 Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by lostsoul65, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Transfering favorites from Internet Explore to edge

How can I Transfer favorites from Internet Explore to edge?

:)

lostsoul65, Mar 11, 2021

2. Can't Import Internet Explorer Favorites into Edge

Vardhaman,

I'm having the same problem importing favorites from Internet Explorer. Your answer totally ignores his question.

"Please make sure you are following correct steps to import favorites."

• Select More actions (...) > Settings.
      (STOP: At this point EDGE says: ""couldn't import favorites", so we CANNOT GO TO STEP 2)
    • Select Import favorites from another browser and choose from the list.
    • To see your favorites, select Hub > Favorites.
    Kenny

KennethMeeks, Mar 11, 2021
  3. Curtis RR Win User
    Can't Import Internet Explorer Favorites into Edge

As stated in my original posted question, I am trying to import favorites to Edge from Internet Explorer.

I already had followed the steps you referenced and it did not work. So, again, can you explain why Edge is not importing the Favorites from Internet Explorer when I follow the import steps that you reference?

Curtis RR, Mar 11, 2021
  4. Transfering favorites from Internet Explore to edge

Importing Favorites from Internet Explorer to Edge

Hi David,

If the steps that you're trying to perform did not push through, we recommend trying the steps below to import Favorites from Internet Explorer:

• Launch Microsoft Edge.
    • Open Settings located at the top right corner of the window.
    • Select View favorites settings under Favorites.
    • Turn on Show the favorites bar.
    • Check Internet Explorer.
    • Click Import.

Refer to the screenshot:

Transfering favorites from Internet Explore to edge 54cd34c4-e96e-47ac-ba67-9a5aa970bc2a.png

Update us with the outcome so we can provide further assistance.

Ronalene Mat, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

Transfering favorites from Internet Explore to edge

1. Transfering favorites from Internet Explore to edge - Similar Threads - Transfering favorites Internet

2. Edge Favorites

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Edge Favorites: Suddenly I'm unable to right click on a link in my favorites folder and have it open in a new window, which I used to be able to do. Now when I click on open in new window, nothing happens. If I click open in a new tab, it does and also when I right click on links in various...
  3. Problems with Internet Explorer 11 and "Favorites"

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems with Internet Explorer 11 and "Favorites": Just received a fairly new computer back from the shop where I had to have the SSHD reimaged with Windows10. The computer seems to have developed and issue with its "Favorites" file: 1) You can not easily arrange the contents of the file. 2) The "Favorites Bar" folder -...
  4. Importing/Transfering Internet Favorites to New Computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Importing/Transfering Internet Favorites to New Computer: I recently purchased a new PC computer and would like to import all my saved/favorite web links when I unplug the old and start using the new. Is there some way to do this?...
  5. Favorites from Firefox to Favorites BAR in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites from Firefox to Favorites BAR in Edge: I recently upgraded to Win 10 64 and have decided that I am going to use Edge as my default browser. I have followed the directions on 2 websites now that tell how to transfer favorites from Firefox to Edge and seem to have hit a little snag. I am trying to transfer my...
  6. How do i transfer Edge Favourites into Internet Explorer?

in Browsers and Email
    How do i transfer Edge Favourites into Internet Explorer?: Is it possible to transfer Edge Favourites into Internet Explorer? Ive backed up my Edge favourites as a HTML file but if I try and import the file into Internet Explorer it only imports half of the favourites. There is a red cross and it says some settings were not imported...
  7. Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge: How to: Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge How to Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Microsoft Edge in Windows 10 Microsoft Edge is a new web browser that is available across the Windows 10 device family. It is designed for Windows 10 to...
  8. Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Firefox in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Firefox in Windows 10: How to: Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Firefox in Windows 10 How to Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Firefox in Windows 10 [img] Information You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Firefox. The...
  9. Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Chrome in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Chrome in Windows 10: How to: Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Chrome in Windows 10 How to Import Favorites from Internet Explorer to Chrome in Windows 10 [img] Information You can keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as bookmarks in Chrome. The...
  10. Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer: How to: Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer How to Import Favorites from Microsoft Edge to Internet Explorer in Windows 10 [img] Information Keep track of the websites you visit frequently by storing them as favorites in Internet Explorer. The...