Windows 10: transfering music

Discus and support transfering music in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I transfer music from windows media player to a file on my pc?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by TienieLewis, Dec 27, 2019.

1. transfering music

How do I transfer music from windows media player to a file on my pc?

:)

TienieLewis, Dec 27, 2019

2. Can't transfer music

Assuming that you are still using the 5800xm that you mentioned in your other post, have you read the leaflet in the box that gives you step by step instructions on transferring music?

If you you are transferring a track that you have purchased from an online music store and used with other devices then you may have transferred it too many times. This is a limitation of DRM protection.

If you are using DRM protected music make sure you transfer it using nokia music or windows media player 11 to preserve the license.

psychomania---01, Dec 27, 2019
  3. Transfering music files from Groove Music to Media Player

Hi Jim,

To better assist you, we'd like to clarify the following information:

• When you used the 3rd party application to copy the files, is it saved to your local drive?
    • If it's already saved on the local drive, follow the steps below:
      • Open Windows Media Player.
      • Click Library.
      • Right-click Music, then select Manage Music Library.
      • Click Add.
      • Select the folder of the music files you have transferred, then click
        Include folder
      • Click OK.
    We'd appreciate any additional information you may provide.

Eugene deV, Dec 27, 2019
  4. koslowski Win User

transfering music

Transferring music to phone

Yep, Manta's suggestion should do the trick. At least it worked for ghowarth in this discussion Re: 6280 cant transfer music to music player???

koslowski, Dec 27, 2019
Thema:

transfering music

1. transfering music - Similar Threads - transfering music

2. I want to transfer all my music from Groove to my PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to transfer all my music from Groove to my PC.: The music does not appear in any of the folders on my computer but plays on Groove without access to the internet. For context, I just got my laptop back after several years of being in a different country which is why I haven't done his before! I own all the music but have...
  3. I want to transfer all my music from Groove to my PC.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I want to transfer all my music from Groove to my PC.: The music does not appear in any of the folders on my computer but plays on Groove without access to the internet. For context, I just got my laptop back after several years of being in a different country which is why I haven't done his before! I own all the music but have...
  4. how can i transfer music from media player to usb flash stick

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how can i transfer music from media player to usb flash stick: i have windows 11 how can i transfer music from media player to usb flash stick https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-transfer-music-from-media-player-to-usb/6b1e116e-3918-4b90-b4fb-cd0eb4ed9898
  5. how can i transfer music from media player to usb flash stick

how can i transfer music from media player to usb flash stick: i have windows 11 how can i transfer music from media player to usb flash stick https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-transfer-music-from-media-player-to-usb/6b1e116e-3918-4b90-b4fb-cd0eb4ed9898
  6. Certain music files are impossible to transfer to my phone. Error sound but no error...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Certain music files are impossible to transfer to my phone. Error sound but no error...: I bought some music on Bandcamp, downloaded it onto my Windows 11 computer, and extracted the .zip files.When trying to copy the music into my Huawei phone, some music files cause the transfer to fail halting it and preventing any files after the broken file from being...
  7. Certain music files are impossible to transfer to my phone. Error sound but no error...

Certain music files are impossible to transfer to my phone. Error sound but no error...: I bought some music on Bandcamp, downloaded it onto my Windows 11 computer, and extracted the .zip files.When trying to copy the music into my Huawei phone, some music files cause the transfer to fail halting it and preventing any files after the broken file from being...
  8. transferring music from pc to iphone 14

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring music from pc to iphone 14: how do i copy music from my pc to my iphone14 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-music-from-pc-to-iphone-14/fc788995-1f89-47cf-8c17-892b2880987d
  9. transferring music from pc to iphone 14

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transferring music from pc to iphone 14: how do i copy music from my pc to my iphone14 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-music-from-pc-to-iphone-14/fc788995-1f89-47cf-8c17-892b2880987d
  10. transferring music from pc to iphone 14