Windows 10: Transfering my free Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition to my new computer

Discus and support Transfering my free Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition to my new computer in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, so I need some help. On my old computer, I bought Minecraft java edition. With java edition, I got a free Minecraft Win10 key and redeemed it on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Garlic Kasparov, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Transfering my free Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition to my new computer

Hi, so I need some help. On my old computer, I bought Minecraft java edition. With java edition, I got a free Minecraft Win10 key and redeemed it on that Minecraft on the account I am saying this. Now I have a new pc and want the same Minecraft: Win10. I cant re-use the key as it says 'this key has already been used'. I have tried logging in to same account as I redeemed it on but I can still only use the free trial. When I try to sign in to my account in which I redeemed it on the free trial Minecraft Win10 it tells me that I need to unlock the full game. Please tell me how to get my Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition onto my new pc.

:)

Garlic Kasparov, Apr 15, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

minecraft windows 10 edition. windows store.

Hi,

If you already played Minecraft from its previous PC or Mac version (running Java), you will be eligible to download Minecraft: Windows 10 edition for free. Normally, you'll be able to download the full version right after you redeem the Minecraft: Windows
    10 Beta code to your Windows 10 computer. In your case, there's a possibility it doesn't detect the beta code that you redeemed. We recommend that you reset the Windows Store to clear the store cache on your computer by performing the following steps:

• Press  Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command prompt (Admin).
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter.
    • Restart your computer and reinstall the game.

To know more about Minecraft: Windows 10 edition, you may refer to this link.

Let us know if the solution works for you.

Ariel Acu, Apr 15, 2019
  3. Windows 10: Issues with redeeming code for Minecraft Beta Edition.

Hi,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with
    redeeming a code for Minecraft Beta Edition app on Windows 10.

The issue could occur if the code is not redeemed properly or it is already redeemed.

To assist you better, please provide us the information below:

• When you say that "redeem my Minecraft Beta edition", how exactly have you tried to redeem the code?

I suggest you to refer to the steps provided in the Microsoft Help Article about redeeming the code and check if it helps.

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/learn-gift-card

Please get back to us with an update on issue with redeeming code for
    Minecraft Beta Edition app, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Apr 15, 2019
  4. Transfering my free Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition to my new computer

Can't find a way to Minecraft Windows 10 Edition for new account.

Hi,

Digital licenses are associated with the account used to redeem the game codes. In order to download the full version of Minecraft on Windows 10, you'll need to use the account that owns the game license. Transferring licenses from one account to another
    is unavailable as this will go against the Digital Rights Management (DRM) technology that protects account licenses.

We suggest that you download the game using the account that owns the license and set up family feature. This will allow your new account to access the items you've downloaded. Refer to

Set up your family
    for the steps.

You may also visit this
    link
    for more information regarding Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition.

Let us know if there's anything else we can assist you with.

Catherine Cus., Apr 15, 2019
Thema:

Transfering my free Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition to my new computer

1. Transfering my free Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition to my new computer - Similar Threads - Transfering free Minecraft

2. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Transfer to new computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Transfer to new computer: I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in Mar 2021 on Microsoft Store. I want to transfer it to a new computer. How do I do this? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-transfer-to-new/817fd226-e26b-4b7a-88b4-30a9e1bfc5e5
  3. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Transfer to new computer

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Transfer to new computer: I purchased Minecraft Windows 10 Edition in Mar 2021 on Microsoft Store. I want to transfer it to a new computer. How do I do this? Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-windows-10-edition-transfer-to-new/817fd226-e26b-4b7a-88b4-30a9e1bfc5e5
  4. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Transfer to new computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Windows 10 Edition Free: I redeemed mine years ago and played the minecraft windows 10 edition. Then when they restarted the free code I suddenly lost mine. I know I redeemed it I literally flew in a creative world on it. How do I get it back?...
  6. Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition for free: Back in 2014, I had gotten Minecraft: Java Edition. A few days ago, I learned I could get Windows 10 Edition for free but when I checked, there was no code. I learned a couple minutes ago the code expired back in April. As this was not advertised to me at all, is there a way...
  7. Free minecraft 10 edition

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Free minecraft 10 edition: Hi i'm told that i can get a free minecraft 10 edition if i bought the java edition before February 2018, i got java edition since June, 2014 BUT it leads me to the non free edition reedem, why is that?...
  8. Free edition of Minecraft for Windows 10 not on my device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free edition of Minecraft for Windows 10 not on my device: Hello, As you know, yesterday April 21, 2020 was the last day to get the free edition of the Bedrock Edition of Minecraft if you already owned the Java version. I bought the Java version in 2016 so I was excited to grab the Bedrock edition. However, when I supposedly got it...
  9. Can't install my free Minecraft Windows 10 edition

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't install my free Minecraft Windows 10 edition: Okay so I saw a similar question and tried everything its replies said, and nothing is working. When I do hit "install on my devices," it says it's trying to install. Also, there's some small line (on that same window where it says it's trying to install), kinda like a typing...
  10. How do I transfer my free copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition to my new computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I transfer my free copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition to my new computer?: As the title says I need to transfer my copy of Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition to my new computer but the old hard drive it was on was wiped. I still have access and am logged in with the account I used, I have the original codes and proof of purchase, I just need to find...