Windows 10: Transfering old emails from Outlook 07, Win7 to new win10 build

Discus and support Transfering old emails from Outlook 07, Win7 to new win10 build in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; My current build is Windows 10 and have installed MS Outlook 2016 Pro Plus. I have a backup copy of my Outlook 2007 PST file from my previous computer... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by cork, Feb 15, 2019.

1. cork Win User

Transfering old emails from Outlook 07, Win7 to new win10 build

My current build is Windows 10 and have installed MS Outlook 2016 Pro Plus.

I have a backup copy of my Outlook 2007 PST file from my previous computer that had Windows 7 Home. In fact, I have my old hard drive with all my MS Office 2007 files on it.
    My old emails, up to about a year ago, were downloaded from the server and saved on the hard drive.

How do I get these old emails into Outlook 2016 on my new computer?
    So far, I have set up one of my emails and have it set to view (and leave a copy on the server) the emails from the last year, but I would like to have the old emails also if possible.
    Thanks,

:)

2. tcjames Win User

transfer emails and favorites from win7 pc to new win10 pc?

I need to transfer saved emails and all favorites from a win7 pc to a new win10 pc. How do I do that, using a usb drive? Thanks

tcjames, Feb 15, 2019
  3. Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Feb 15, 2019
  4. Munki Win User

GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Feb 15, 2019
Thema:

1. Transfering old emails from Outlook 07, Win7 to new win10 build - Similar Threads - Transfering old emails

2. New Emails from New Server transfer to Outlook

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    New Emails from New Server transfer to Outlook: The Internet Server, Cableone.net has been bought out....my email are transferred from Cableone.net to Outlook...I have set up an gmail account and need assistance to swap it....need to talk with someone asap..! TIA...
  3. New Emails from New Server transfer to Outlook

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Emails from New Server transfer to Outlook: The Internet Server, Cableone.net has been bought out....my email are transferred from Cableone.net to Outlook...I have set up an gmail account and need assistance to swap it....need to talk with someone asap..! TIA...
  4. New Emails from New Server transfer to Outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Help with networking new Win10 and old Win7

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help with networking new Win10 and old Win7: We've had a wired home network for many years for our 3 Win7 computers and it worked pretty well. About 2 years ago my wife got a new Win10 and a tech guy wired that into out network just fine with my remaining 2 Win7's. About a year ago we lost partial connectivity where the...
  6. Moving from win7/old pc to win10/new pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Moving from win7/old pc to win10/new pc: I have a newly built pc on which I will install Win 10. My old pc has Win 7 installed. I plan to have the new pc boot UEFI. The old pc is legacy boot (non-UEFI). Q1. Will I be able to just put the old HDDs in the new pc as storage and transfer files (photos, music,...
  7. Building new pc - want to transfer win10 licence from old pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Building new pc - want to transfer win10 licence from old pc: Hello, Thank you in advance for any response or feedback as this is the first time I am in need of help from these forums. Basically I am building a new rig and I want to transfer my product key from my old pc to my new pc. I have done back in the day the free upgrade to...
  8. Transfer Contacts from Win7 to Win10

in Browsers and Email
    Transfer Contacts from Win7 to Win10: My compuiter was running "Windows Live Mail" under Win7 quite(?) happily. Then Microsoft persuaded me to upgrade to Win10, which aslo ran quite(?) happily until last December.Then things went pear-shaped. The upshot was, I went out & bought a new computer, running Win10. I...
  9. Transfer Upgraded Win10 (From win7) license to a new build?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer Upgraded Win10 (From win7) license to a new build?: I built my last computer in 2012 using Win7. I upgraded to Win10 when it became available. I'm now going to build a new machine with only a few parts from the current one. The old machine will be decommissioned, and it's SSD will become a data drive for the new machine which...
  10. transfer emails and favorites from win7 pc to new win10 pc?

in Browsers and Email
    transfer emails and favorites from win7 pc to new win10 pc?: I need to transfer saved emails and all favorites from a win7 pc to a new win10 pc. How do I do that, using a usb drive? Thanks 20831

Users found this page by searching for:

1. import outlook pst win7 to win10