Windows 10: Transfering photos from a zipped folder to another folder

Discus and support Transfering photos from a zipped folder to another folder in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Sorry, I'm not that smart when it comes to technology. I'm trying to transfer photos that were originally downloaded from iCloud into a compressed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ElizabethTen, Jan 6, 2020.

1. Transfering photos from a zipped folder to another folder

Sorry, I'm not that smart when it comes to technology. I'm trying to transfer photos that were originally downloaded from iCloud into a compressed folder via cut and paste. The pop up that comes up continues to say "Moving items from iCloud photos to new folder" but nothing has happened. When I try to open the zipped folder it says access is denied. I tried opening properties but there is no security tab. Any suggestions? Should I cancel the operation? I don't want to lose these photos.

:)

ElizabethTen, Jan 6, 2020
  2. GSquadron Win User

Folders with zip files

I have like 30 or more folders and everyone of them has only one single zip file.
    How can I extract all zip files inside of all folders?

GSquadron, Jan 6, 2020
  3. digibucc Win User
    Folders with zip files

just go to the root folder and do a search for all zip files, then select all and extract where you want.

digibucc, Jan 6, 2020
  4. Transfering photos from a zipped folder to another folder

Creating a zip file for a Photo Gallery folder

Thanks, but when I right click on the folder I want to zip, there is no "Send" option (in Windows Live Photo Gallery). Any suggestions?

JimMcMillion1, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

Transfering photos from a zipped folder to another folder

1. Transfering photos from a zipped folder to another folder - Similar Threads - Transfering photos zipped

2. Zipped Folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Zipped Folders: 1. I get this message after I tried to cut and paste 2,000+ images from a zipped folder to a new folder. I tried following both methods from this thread:...
  3. Zip folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Zip folders: I'm having some problems with my zip folders on my USB Drive E:. When I try downloading the zip folders from my class's website, I get multiple error messages.When I try opening them up from the zip folder, I get these error messages:When I try to extract the files from the...
  4. Transferring Photos into Folders?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring Photos into Folders?: I have photos and videos which I take on my iPhone being automatically saved in PHOTOS on One Drive. I do not see any way to transfer these photos from PHOTOS into FOLDERS I have created on One Drive. I can only tranfer or add them into ALBUMS....
  5. I'm having trouble dragging photos from a folder to another folder

I'm having trouble dragging photos from a folder to another folder: I went from windows 7 to windows 10. Its not allowing me to do the old stuff. I save photos in a folder. When I drag them to another it will say I have files with the name, but they aren't the same photo. Windows 7 used to add a number like 1 or 2. I cannot find on...
  6. File transfer to another folder

File transfer to another folder: How do you send a file in user downloads to a folder in Computer Hard Disc Drives OS C:? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/file-transfer-to-another-folder/dfe02b69-da6e-4a1b-af29-f4b3fa986fe7
  7. Zip a folder

Zip a folder: I am using windows 10. I need to zip a folder. I made right click on it and select send to compressed zip folder.I received an error message which says "unable to complete the operation. The access is denied". Please how can solve this issue?...
  8. Transferring photo folders

Transferring photo folders: What is the best way to transfer a lot of photos stored in folders in windows 7 and old pc , to new pc and windows 10 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-photo-folders/763c142a-668c-40b6-819f-9e379e3597cc"
  9. Zipped folders

Zipped folders: hi, i am trying to figure out how to unzip folders on my computer. I need to do it to add music i made onto itunes... can anyone help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/zipped-folders/69b94fea-1059-4083-b840-0791ddb6f0a1"
  10. zip to folder

in Windows 10 Support
    zip to folder: How do you change compressed (zip) folders into regular folders with out loosing anything? I downloaded a bunch of stuff and it is all in zip folders. Is there a reason I should keep them zipped, I have plenty of space. 43464