Windows 10: transfering photos from nikon to laptop

Discus and support transfering photos from nikon to laptop in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; technology dummy, but trying have windows 10 have a nikon and usb cable connected to my gateway laptop computer doesn't recognize - i had a vivatar... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by maureenlynch1, Nov 27, 2018.

1. transfering photos from nikon to laptop

technology dummy, but trying

have windows 10

have a nikon and usb cable connected to my gateway laptop

computer doesn't recognize - i had a vivatar that is programed already - do i need to

eliminate that first?

:)

maureenlynch1, Nov 27, 2018

2. NIkon D3000 transfering photos

Has anyone got a solution to transferring photos from the Nikon D3000 to my laptop. It was easy using previous Windows programmes. I download windows 10 and the PC no longer recognises my camera or its card. 150 stuck on my camera. Should I remove version
    10 until the problem is fixed?

NigelWilliams66, Nov 27, 2018
  3. How to transfer photos from IPhone to Nikon program or to photo file

Original Title[Photo transfer]

I have windows 10. I take photos with an I Phone. I have Nikon VU2 photo program also. How can I transfer photo's from the I phone to the Nikon program or to my photo file. Thanks again for the help

ChristopherKuntz, Nov 27, 2018
  4. transfering photos from nikon to laptop

DaedalusHelios, Nov 27, 2018
Thema:

transfering photos from nikon to laptop

1. transfering photos from nikon to laptop - Similar Threads - transfering photos nikon

2. Can't transfer photos from phone to laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't transfer photos from phone to laptop: I've been trying to transfer the photos from my phone moto e6s to my windows laptop using a USB data transfer cable but I keep getting the message saying 'please update device to accept media transfer'. I've tried it in USB and in PTP and still the same....
  3. Can't transfer photos from phone to laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't transfer photos from phone to laptop: I've been trying to transfer the photos from my phone moto e6s to my windows laptop using a USB data transfer cable but I keep getting the message saying 'please update device to accept media transfer'. I've tried it in USB and in PTP and still the same....
  4. transfering photos from nikon l330 towin10 how to

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfering photos from nikon l330 towin10 how to: trying to find instructions for transferring photos from a Nikon l330 cam. to win. 10 . nothing I have found so far seems to work. very frustrating. does anyone including Microsoft know how to do this ?...
  5. Transfer photos from old laptop to new laptop

Transfer photos from old laptop to new laptop: I have over 7000 photos in file explorer on my old Toshiba laptop - What is the simplest way to copy these files to my new laptop - Both operate Windows 10 - Any advice gratefully received. ***Modified title from: COPY PHOTOS FROM ONE PC TO ANOTHER***...
  6. transfer of photos from iphone to laptop:

transfer of photos from iphone to laptop:: When I connect my iPhone to laptop only a few of my photos show up for transfer I have an icloud account, so is this happening because most pics are being sent to icloud folder and how can I transfer them onto my laptop?...
  7. Transferring photos from laptop to external harddrive

Transferring photos from laptop to external harddrive: How do I transfer the photos I currently have on my Photos library on my laptop to my external harddrive? There doesn't seem to be an option I can press that allows me to do this. Thank you....
  8. transferring photos from digital camera to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transferring photos from digital camera to laptop: unfamiliar with transferring - have a 8 yr old gateway laptop and i believe i have a slot in left front to insert a memory card or do i need a usb cable to transfer and do i need a cd rom to accomplish this thanks for any assistance...
  9. Transferring photos from a usb to my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transferring photos from a usb to my laptop: Just returned from overseas and want to transfer my photos from a USB. After inserting the USB and I click on autoplay it only gives me the option of opening the photos but nowhere to actually transfer them to my laptop. Help please to do it. Thanks Sue...
  10. transfer laptop photos

in Windows 10 Support
    transfer laptop photos: please help me. My laptop has a fan problem, so I need to transfer my photos to a memory stick. In my old windows I could easily "send to" any photo and transfer it to a disc or memory stick, but I am so lost and frustrated on the new windows 10. I have only gotten as far as...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. unable to transfer photos from a nikon to windows laptop