Windows 10: transfering pictures from iphone to laptop

Discus and support transfering pictures from iphone to laptop in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why are only a few pictures importing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DonnaHaycock, Jan 7, 2020.

1. transfering pictures from iphone to laptop

Why are only a few pictures importing

:)

DonnaHaycock, Jan 7, 2020
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Not transferring all pictures from iphone to PC

Hi Julie,

For us to isolate the issue about your iPhone pictures being transferred to your computer, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• Do you have the latest Itunes installed on your computer?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Regards.

Rose Ter, Jan 7, 2020
  3. DaedalusHelios, Jan 7, 2020
  4. transfering pictures from iphone to laptop

How to put pictures from iphone on to a tablet

Hi Ema,

Provide us additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you facing any issues with transferring the pictures from iPhone to tablet?
    • Which is the version of Windows operating system installed on the tablet?
    • How exactly are you trying to transfer the pictures?

I suggest you to refer to the help article below and check if it helps.

Import photos and videos from your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of transferring photos for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Jan 7, 2020
Thema:

transfering pictures from iphone to laptop

1. transfering pictures from iphone to laptop - Similar Threads - transfering pictures iphone

2. Transfer from iphone to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Transfer from iphone to PC: Trying to transfer files from iphone 13 to Windows 10. The instructions are clear but not at all helpful. After I tell it to import 'From a connected device', Windows of course blocks it and pops up a window saying "Something" went wrong. Heaven forbid Windows suggest what...
  3. Transfer from iphone to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer from iphone to PC: Trying to transfer files from iphone 13 to Windows 10. The instructions are clear but not at all helpful. After I tell it to import 'From a connected device', Windows of course blocks it and pops up a window saying "Something" went wrong. Heaven forbid Windows suggest what...
  4. Transfer from iphone to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transfer pictures from iPhone

Transfer pictures from iPhone: My Photo Gallery is not displaying any photos past July 2020. Normally, they transfer automatically from my IPhone. How can I fix this? ***original title: Photo Gallery***...
  6. Transfer of pictures from camera to laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Transfer of pictures from camera to laptop: I connected my Olympus camera to my laptop, which runs windows 10, and could see that the pictures were being transferred. However, I cannot find where they went! They are not in the camera roll...
  7. Transferring photos from iPhone.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring photos from iPhone.: Hi, anyone encountering problems when transferring photos from the iPhone 11 to Windows 10? It used to work with the wnidows Photos app but then it stopped working - keeps getting frozen. And then I tried just a regular windows explorer transfer and it doesn't work either....
  8. transfer of photos from iphone to laptop:

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transfer of photos from iphone to laptop:: When I connect my iPhone to laptop only a few of my photos show up for transfer I have an icloud account, so is this happening because most pics are being sent to icloud folder and how can I transfer them onto my laptop?...
  9. Uploading Pictures from Iphone.

Uploading Pictures from Iphone.: My HP PC running Windows 10 will not detect my Iphone for pictures upload when connected through a USB port. I have followed step by step directions provided on Help But get the same result....
  10. Transferring photos from an iphone

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring photos from an iphone: I am using Windows 10 and would like to transfer all of the photos on my iPhone to my computer. Is this possible please and if so, what is the process. I don't really want to have to use iTunes if possible. Many thanks. 81889