Windows 10: Transfering pictures from my Android phone to my computer

Discus and support Transfering pictures from my Android phone to my computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How do I transfer pictures from my Android phone onto my computer?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GailElizabeth, Apr 15, 2019.

1. Transfering pictures from my Android phone to my computer

How do I transfer pictures from my Android phone onto my computer?

:)

GailElizabeth, Apr 15, 2019

2. Re transferring pictures to Window 10

I just transferred pictures to Windows 10 from my Samsung Galaxy Android phone. The pictures were transferred but they are in a separate list and I cannot transfer any of them as as attachment or to my Facebook account. Any suggestions.

TAM6

TheresaMuller, Apr 15, 2019
  3. pictures from Android phone to computer

pictures from Android phone to computer.

Thank you in advance.

karencalame, Apr 15, 2019
  4. NOV
    Nov Win User

Transfering pictures from my Android phone to my computer

No file transfer window when transferring files on android phones.

Device: One plus 2, Nexus 5, 7, and others not showing file transfer window when transferring files

Brand: RazerModel: Razer

Blade 2016 (GTX 1060 edition)

Does this occur with other devices on this machine? : Yes

Does this happen on other laptops? : No

Does this occur when using different cables? : Yes

Does this occur on both modes MTP and PTP? : Yes

What happened when the device is unplugged While attempting to transfer a file?:

An error occurs as if the file were transferring in the background unseen but, it isn't.
    It's been checked under task manager.
    Steps Taken:Deleted any and all drivers dealing with Android through Device Manager -> show hidden devices -> uninstalled drivers.

Used different usb type "c" cables.

Uninstalled and reinstalled one plus drivers,

Uninstalled drivers for mtp and reinstalled

Updated all drivers per laptop website

Ran sfc/scannow tools, no issues found

Ran disk clean up, cleared all and any temp file (ex: cache, cookies, java cache)

This issue has been found to be windows itself and not the device(s).

Please feel free to throw me suggestions after reading through what was done! *Biggrin

Thema:

Transfering pictures from my Android phone to my computer

1. Transfering pictures from my Android phone to my computer - Similar Threads - Transfering pictures Android

2. how do I transfer all files from my android phone to my computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do I transfer all files from my android phone to my computer: how do I transfer all my files from my android phone to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-all-files-from-my-android-phone/b1c0c380-57c9-4697-b9a3-dd922f299d94
  3. how do I transfer all files from my android phone to my computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I transfer all files from my android phone to my computer: how do I transfer all my files from my android phone to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-transfer-all-files-from-my-android-phone/b1c0c380-57c9-4697-b9a3-dd922f299d94
  4. can't transfer photos from Android phone to my laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    can't transfer photos from Android phone to my laptop: When I try to transfer photos from my android phone to my laptop via a USB cable I get as far as the Import option. When I click import I get the window that should show the photos on my phone but instead of showing the actual photos it just shows the date and a frame with a...
  5. Transfer photos from Android phone to Windows10 computer.

Transfer photos from Android phone to Windows10 computer.: Transferring photos from my android phone to windows 10, the process freezes up. It has worked for several years, but after windows 10's latest update it won't transfer....
  6. Transferring pictures from phone

in Windows 10 Support
    Transferring pictures from phone: I have an early model Google Pixel that has photos on it yet when I plug the phone into the computer via USB cable and go to This PC and click on Pixel it says no data found on this device . Anyone know how one can transfer pictures from the phone to the desktop computer...
  7. how to transfer files from my phone android to the pc

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    how to transfer files from my phone android to the pc: how to transfer files from my phone android to the pc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-files-from-my-phone-android-to-the/3bbbf178-9266-4080-a76a-f53a4364edb1
  8. How to transfer pictures from Android phone to PC

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer pictures from Android phone to PC: how to transfer pictures on android phone to desktop pc running windows 10. Photos app will not make transfer * Original title: tranfer pictures camera to pc...
  9. Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC

Transferring photos from android cell phone to my PC: I can transfer the photos I take on my camera to my PC no problem. However, I get every single Microsoft Icon along with them which of course clogs up my picture files. Any solution?...
  10. importing pictures from an android phone

importing pictures from an android phone: Which app do I use to import Pictures from an android phone? Using an android micro plug from the phone to a usb slot on the PC? Moved from: Accessories / Other...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transfering from windows mobile to android 2019