Windows 10: Transfering points

Discus and support Transfering points in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So I want to transfer points to my account, so I can buy him some robloxs coins but when I go on the family leaderboard there is no gift option.thank... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CharlieYoung3, Jul 22, 2021.

1. Transfering points

So I want to transfer points to my account, so I can buy him some robloxs coins but when I go on the family leaderboard there is no gift option.thank you,I hope you can help.

:)

CharlieYoung3, Jul 22, 2021
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 22, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Automatically Create System Restore Point at Startup in Windows 10  

Hello ma3ino, Transfering points :)

Please double check using the screenshots under step 11 to verify if the restore point is listed there.

Brink, Jul 22, 2021
  4. rss81 Win User

Transfering points

transfer files between computers on a home network

I don't know why this is so hard to do but I would like to transfer files between a desktop PC running windows 10 pro and a laptop running windows 10 home. I would like to transfer files in both directions. Both computers are on the same home network and are connected wirelessly.

Could some one provide either specific step by step instructions on how to do this (I googled and found a countless list of instructions that don't work)

or a link to a reference.

Thanks,

I don't know if this is possible but it would be nice to see the computer sending the desired file in the explorer file manager of the computer receiving the desired file and then under the computer see a list
    of shared files and folders.

Again, this seems like such a reasonable way of sharing files and folders. Shouldn't there be a simple way to do this?

rss81, Jul 22, 2021
Thema:

Transfering points

1. Transfering points - Similar Threads - Transfering points

2. Windows Change photos Creation Date after transferred from Mobile

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Change photos Creation Date after transferred from Mobile: Hello, I have photos on mobile, when I transferred it to Windows 10 using Bluetooth or even Direct Wifi I noticed that the creation and modification date of the Photos has been changed to the date it moved to the pc !!! I never faced this problem with Windows 7any solution...
  3. How Do I Transfer Windows 10 From HDD to SSD Without Losing Data

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How Do I Transfer Windows 10 From HDD to SSD Without Losing Data: Hello, I've seen people have seperate storage devices for their os and their data, so I wanted to do the same. Currently, I have a 2 tb hdd I've only used about 270 gb, and I wanted to upgrade to an ssd for the faster experience. However, I do not want to lose my Windows 10...
  4. How to transfer my files on my old hdd to a new hdd?

How to transfer my files on my old hdd to a new hdd?: My hdd is now faulty and I bought a new hdd, how can i transfer the files from my old hdd to the new hdd? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-my-files-on-my-old-hdd-to-a-new/6ccd251d-5943-49aa-a6eb-a51caff732c6
  5. Transfer old windows Live email/contacts into windows 10 Mail from old computer hard drive

Transfer old windows Live email/contacts into windows 10 Mail from old computer hard drive: Hi,I am required to transfer old emails/contacts from a hard drive used in a Windows 7 computer that has failed, into a new computer installed with Windows 10. The old hard drive is installed into a caddy and connected to the new computer where I am able to access the old...
  6. Transferring 'Documents' folder/files from C to D drive

Transferring 'Documents' folder/files from C to D drive: As the title says, I'm trying to move the folder to my D drive as my C drive has been rapidly losing storage not sure why, any tips on that? and so I wanted to free up space. Well, I was advised that I can redirect the 'documents' folder by right clicking the folder, going to...
  7. How do i transfer files from my HDD to my SSD?

How do i transfer files from my HDD to my SSD?: I bought a ssd and I need to know how i can transfer all my files from that hard drive to the ssd. I deleted enough apps to make sure my HDD has enough space to transfer all the downloads and files, etc, to my SSD. I also want to make it so windows boots off my SSD instead of...
  8. Can I transfer windows to a new hard drive when the old one is locked by a virus programme

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I transfer windows to a new hard drive when the old one is locked by a virus programme: Hi allMy mother-in-law fell victim to a scam whereby they had her download a programme onto her laptop, after also emptying her bank account. That programme has locked the laptop and the repair store says they cannot get past it to recover the drive. If I replaced the hard...
  9. Transferring folders from Outlook to a desktop folder

Transferring folders from Outlook to a desktop folder: I am retiring and our school board uses Outlook for email. I don't have time to go through all my folders to see what I need to save. Is there any way to save the contents of my folders to my desktop so I can go through them later? I will not have access to that email address...
  10. transferring jigsaw points earned

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transferring jigsaw points earned: )I am getting a new computer. My question is, will the microsoft games on the old windows 10 computer (win 10 home) transfer all my accumulated points earned when I transfer by cable to the new Win 10 pro computer? H E L P!!!...