Windows 10: Transfering videos

Discus and support Transfering videos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to transfer an already created video in Microsoft Photos to another media, i.e. a thumb drive/DVD?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ArthurPhillips1, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Transfering videos

How to transfer an already created video in Microsoft Photos to another media, i.e. a thumb drive/DVD?

:)

ArthurPhillips1, Aug 16, 2019

2. No Audio When I Transfer Older Videos from My Phone to Windows Desktop

Hi,

Share this information to assist you better.

• Is the issue particular to the videos which are transferred from the phone?
    • How are trying to play the videos? Which application are you using?
    • What is the format of the videos?
    We suggest you to transfer one of the videos to the different computer and check for the issue. If you face the same issue, then we suspect that videos might be corrupted or incompatible with Windows 10.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 16, 2019
  3. video transfer Lumia 920

can't transfer using zune nor WP desktop suite..please teach or tell me step by step..i buy 1 video from xbox market and download it on my zune and need to transfer it to my phone

thanks

anharrambe, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

Transfering videos

video not playing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know, which video player you are using to play the video?
    2. Are you able to play the video on any other computer?
    3. Are you facing the issue with only specific video or with all the other videos?

This issue could also occur when the USB or SD card is corrupted when you have transferred the video.

Try the troubleshooting methods provided below to further narrow down the root cause of the issue.

Method 1: Try a different video player.

1. Try to use a different USB to transfer the video, if you are playing it on other computer or device.
    2. I suggest you to try a different video player and check if it plays.
    3. You can also check on different device or computer.

Step: Run Windows Media player troubleshooter.

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together.
    2. Copy and paste the below command and run each at a time and follow the onscreen instruction on the troubleshooter
    3. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerConfigurationDiagnostic
    4. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerLibraryDiagnostic
    5. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerDVDDiagnostic
    6. Reboot the computer and check.
    If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Transfering videos

1. Transfering videos - Similar Threads - Transfering videos

2. Files sizes for photos and videos showing as much larger than actual. Can't open/transfer.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files sizes for photos and videos showing as much larger than actual. Can't open/transfer.: A couple of months ago I transferred some photos and videos from my phone to my desktop computer. All was well at the time - fast forward to today, I attempted to open some of the photos in the folder, and all I get is a blank screen - something 'trying' to open. I did...
  3. video transfer on external drives

video transfer on external drives: Having problems trying to organize my video files on external drives. To do the process it appears to be a very simple process but I find that opens multiple issues, be it security or capability unsure. Be denied rights to transfer files, but am the administrator. What is the...
  4. Windows phone doesn't transfer videos to my PC

Windows phone doesn't transfer videos to my PC: As soon as I take photos on my phone they show up in OneDrive and on my PC. But I can't find the videos I took on my phone. I already changed the setting on the phone to include videos on OneDrive....
  5. Transfer data, external ->new nstall =My Videos/Pictures/Music exist

in Windows 10 Support
    Transfer data, external ->new nstall =My Videos/Pictures/Music exist: Clean install of W10 Plugged in external HDD to transfer backed up files back to new unit. sperateley copied and pasted inot coresponding folders on new machine: Pictures Desktop The started Documents: (258 items) Tamsfer goes to 99% and then i get this: [img] Saying a...
  6. transferring pictures & videos from my PC to my iPhone 7

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    transferring pictures & videos from my PC to my iPhone 7: I successfully uploaded my pics & videos from my old iPhone to my PC. My icloud was too full to do this. I'm having a problem with transferring them to my new iPhone 7...
  7. How can I transfer all of my pictures and videos from DropBox to OneDrive?

How can I transfer all of my pictures and videos from DropBox to OneDrive?: I have full of images and videos I want to transfer from my DropBox to my OneDrive all at once how would I do this exactly? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-transfer-all-of-my-pictures-and-videos/bcb86f2d-7077-4529-b86d-4f006e9f52c0"
  8. Canon ZR600 Camcorder transfer video to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Canon ZR600 Camcorder transfer video to Windows 10: I have a Canon ZR600 camcorder that uses the old mini dv tapes. I am trying to transfer to my Windows 10 PC. I have installed a PCI Express card and have the Firewire that came with it. OS says the driver was installed. Nothing happens on the PC when I connect the camcorder...
  9. Wrong date when transferring videos from iPhone to Photos app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wrong date when transferring videos from iPhone to Photos app: When transferring videos from my iPhone to my Windows PC the Photos app saves the videos by transfer date and not date taken. How can I transfer videos from my iPhone with their correct date?...
  10. Photos and videos from phone transfer not opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Photos and videos from phone transfer not opening: Hey, I'm pretty certain I've screwed up here but hoping someone can help! I transferred across all of my photos and videos from my phone a week ago to save up some storage space (long flight, netflix/prime, you get me), or so I thought I did. Only returning to them now does...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. transfering videos