Windows 10: Transfering videos

Discus and support Transfering videos in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; How to transfer an already created video in Microsoft Photos to another media, i.e. a thumb drive/DVD?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ArthurPhillips1, Aug 16, 2019.

1. Transfering videos

How to transfer an already created video in Microsoft Photos to another media, i.e. a thumb drive/DVD?

:)

ArthurPhillips1, Aug 16, 2019

2. No Audio When I Transfer Older Videos from My Phone to Windows Desktop

Hi,

Share this information to assist you better.

• Is the issue particular to the videos which are transferred from the phone?
    • How are trying to play the videos? Which application are you using?
    • What is the format of the videos?
    We suggest you to transfer one of the videos to the different computer and check for the issue. If you face the same issue, then we suspect that videos might be corrupted or incompatible with Windows 10.

Let us know the status of the issue.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Aug 16, 2019
  3. video transfer Lumia 920

can't transfer using zune nor WP desktop suite..please teach or tell me step by step..i buy 1 video from xbox market and download it on my zune and need to transfer it to my phone

thanks

anharrambe, Aug 16, 2019
  4. Amit_Sun Win User

Transfering videos

video not playing

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. May I know, which video player you are using to play the video?
    2. Are you able to play the video on any other computer?
    3. Are you facing the issue with only specific video or with all the other videos?

This issue could also occur when the USB or SD card is corrupted when you have transferred the video.

Try the troubleshooting methods provided below to further narrow down the root cause of the issue.

Method 1: Try a different video player.

1. Try to use a different USB to transfer the video, if you are playing it on other computer or device.
    2. I suggest you to try a different video player and check if it plays.
    3. You can also check on different device or computer.

Step: Run Windows Media player troubleshooter.

1. Press Windows + R key on your keyboard together.
    2. Copy and paste the below command and run each at a time and follow the onscreen instruction on the troubleshooter
    3. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerConfigurationDiagnostic
    4. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerLibraryDiagnostic
    5. msdt.exe -id WindowsMediaPlayerDVDDiagnostic
    6. Reboot the computer and check.
    If you still face the issue, reply to this post with more information.

Hope it helps,

Amit Sunar

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Amit_Sun, Aug 16, 2019
Thema:

Transfering videos

1. Transfering videos - Similar Threads - Transfering videos

2. Transfer Video file won't play on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Video file won't play on Windows 10: So I have connected my Samsung S23 to my PC and transferred files from phone to PC.When I try to play them I get the error code "YOu need a new codec to play this item. codecs help the app read and play different files'2240224_110026' Requires the 'HEVC video Extensions' code...
  3. Transfer Video file won't play on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer Video file won't play on Windows 10: So I have connected my Samsung S23 to my PC and transferred files from phone to PC.When I try to play them I get the error code "YOu need a new codec to play this item. codecs help the app read and play different files'2240224_110026' Requires the 'HEVC video Extensions' code...
  4. My Samsung phone has stopped transferring my videos to my laptop.

My Samsung phone has stopped transferring my videos to my laptop.: My Samsung phone has stopped transferring my videos to my laptop. It has no problems transferring photos and had no problem transferring videos until about 2 months ago. I haven't changed the way I transfer the material. I connect via a USB lead and open File Explorer and...
  5. My Samsung phone has stopped transferring my videos to my laptop.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Samsung phone has stopped transferring my videos to my laptop.: My Samsung phone has stopped transferring my videos to my laptop. It has no problems transferring photos and had no problem transferring videos until about 2 months ago. I haven't changed the way I transfer the material. I connect via a USB lead and open File Explorer and...
  6. files that is videos photos documents etc wont open when transferred from an external...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    files that is videos photos documents etc wont open when transferred from an external...: I bought an external SSD 16T transferred videos photos documents from an external HDD 4T wont open they are not copied well?this message is shown for the videos This file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or...
  7. files that is videos photos documents etc wont open when transferred from an external...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    files that is videos photos documents etc wont open when transferred from an external...: I bought an external SSD 16T transferred videos photos documents from an external HDD 4T wont open they are not copied well?this message is shown for the videos This file isn't playable. That might be because the file type is unsupported, the file extension is incorrect, or...
  8. files that is videos photos documents etc wont open when transferred from an external...

9. Error transferring video file to SSD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Error transferring video file to SSD: Hi There!I am attempting to transfer a video file from my Windows 10 computer to a portable SSD however every time I try to move the video to the hard drive I get an error- either "The destination you have specified does not exist" or " unexpected error is keeping you from...
  10. Error transferring video file to SSD

Error transferring video file to SSD: Hi There!I am attempting to transfer a video file from my Windows 10 computer to a portable SSD however every time I try to move the video to the hard drive I get an error- either "The destination you have specified does not exist" or " unexpected error is keeping you from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. issue transfering video from iphone

2. transfering sharing video files

3. transfering videos