Windows 10: transfering windows product id

Discus and support transfering windows product id in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hai, My asus laptop is pre loaded with windows 10. The system is getting slow, so I was thinking of uninstalling the windows 10 and install a new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AshinJose, May 31, 2019.

1. AshinJose Win User

transfering windows product id

Hai,

My asus laptop is pre loaded with windows 10. The system is getting slow, so I was thinking of uninstalling the windows 10 and install a new one, For that do I need to purchase a new windows 10 product key, or can I use the same product id of windows 10 which came with my asus laptop???

:)

AshinJose, May 31, 2019

2. Product ID

Hi Russell,

We appreciate the information you've provided regarding the product ID. To resolve your concern, we suggest that you do the following steps:

• Click on Start and type: Command Prompt.
    • Right click on it and select Run as administrator.
    • Type: wmic path SoftwareLicensingService get OA3xOriginalProductKey.
    • Press Enter. That should give you the product key to type in the activation.
    Get back to us if you need further assistance.

PreciousLeb, May 31, 2019
  3. Jan Del Win User
    how do I get machine id for activation purposes?

Hi Fred,

Machine ID also known as Product ID is being used to identify the device. We suggest following the steps below to get the product ID of your device:

• Type about your PC on the search box.
    • Look for the Product ID.

transfering windows product id 8259dd73-5f2e-40f9-8ef6-adf8e1d34a66.png

Get back to us if you need further assistance.

Jan Del, May 31, 2019
  4. cadaveca Win User

Subsystem ID mismatch

Run atiwinflash from the DOS prompt in Windows. Follow the steps listed in the HD6950 mod article for DOS flashing.

cadaveca, May 31, 2019
Thema:

1. transfering windows product id - Similar Threads - transfering product

2. Can I Transfer Window 10 Product Key Linked To Old Microsoft Account To New Account?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can I Transfer Window 10 Product Key Linked To Old Microsoft Account To New Account?: Hello Everyone, I Recently Purchase Lenovo Laptop Which Was Running On Window 10 Enterprise. Then I Linked My Microsoft Account To It, And My Window Is Activated With Key Linked To My Microsoft Account But Unfortunately I Forgot the Password Of My Microsoft Account And I...
  3. Can I Transfer Window 10 Product Key Linked To Old Microsoft Account To New Account?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I Transfer Window 10 Product Key Linked To Old Microsoft Account To New Account?: Hello Everyone, I Recently Purchase Lenovo Laptop Which Was Running On Window 10 Enterprise. Then I Linked My Microsoft Account To It, And My Window Is Activated With Key Linked To My Microsoft Account But Unfortunately I Forgot the Password Of My Microsoft Account And I...
  4. Can I Transfer Window 10 Product Key Linked To Old Microsoft Account To New Account?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transfer Product key from laptop to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer Product key from laptop to pc: Hi i'm a student, with a new pc. My problem is I cant afford a new windows product key. I do however have an old laptop with a copy of windows 10 pro. Could you unlock my windows product key code on that laptop so I can transfer it over to my pc....
  6. Transfer Product key from laptop to pc

Transfer Product key from laptop to pc: Hi i'm a student, with a new pc. My problem is I cant afford a new windows product key. I do however have an old laptop with a copy of windows 10 pro. Could you unlock my windows product key code on that laptop so I can transfer it over to my pc....
  7. Transfer Product key from laptop to pc

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  8. Transferring Product ID from one PC to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring Product ID from one PC to another: I'm planning on building a small PC just for web surfing, streaming and movies. If I upgrade my current OS on my current PC from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro, can I use the Product ID from my Windows 11 Home OS to the new PC?...
  9. Transferring Product ID from one PC to another

Transferring Product ID from one PC to another: I'm planning on building a small PC just for web surfing, streaming and movies. If I upgrade my current OS on my current PC from Windows 11 Home to Windows 11 Pro, can I use the Product ID from my Windows 11 Home OS to the new PC?...
  10. i need to transfer all my products over to steam

i need to transfer all my products over to steam: So in days past you would buy a pc game or software and it was a physical disc and you could use that game anywhere on the pc you used the product key on. now most games are digital only and they limit where on your pc you can use that product key which is pretty scummy....