Windows 10: Transferred: MiniTool Thanksgiving 2018 Carnival

Discus and support Transferred: MiniTool Thanksgiving 2018 Carnival in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; MiniTool software is known for their high quality system management software. When it comes to partitioning management , recovering deleted files and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Skylly, Nov 21, 2018.

1. Skylly
    Skylly Member

Transferred: MiniTool Thanksgiving 2018 Carnival

MiniTool software is known for their high quality system management software. When it comes to partitioning management , recovering deleted files and backing data & system, MiniTool solution Ltd. offers one of the best solutions available for various platforms. Their products are available for Windows, Mac, iOS and Android. We have used several of MiniTool products over the past many years in our life. Some of the products are available for free while much more enhanced and feature-rich products are available at a price. But now you can have their software offered you create a movie for free and enjoy sold with big discount on all MiniTool software during the annual Thanksgiving .

From MiniTool Software Team:

Dear friends
    Happy Thanksgiving 2018!!!
    Thank you for being with us for all these years. we are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and protecting for your data security and integrity. With your support and strength, we will keep trying and trying harder to bring you the best MiniTool software.
    We have offered you create a movie for free and enjoy sold with big discount on all MiniTool software in Thanksgiving 2018. Check it out: https://www.minitool.com/promotions/2018-thanksgiving.html.

What they can for you?

Detail information:
    1. Create a movie for you for free.

You could send your Thanksgiving story with the subject, video materials and storyline to there team. They will create a Thanksgiving movie free for the best 3 participants.
    2. 24-hour special offer for MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro just only $9.
    3. 50% OFF for Lifetime upgrade collection.
    4. Up to 44% OFF bundle deals.
    5. 30% OFF plus buy one get one free.

Skylly, Nov 21, 2018

2. Question: MiniTool Portable Partition Magic ???

Howdy, Bree:

I successfully implemented your instructions.

Default PowerSpect 1510

Transferred: MiniTool Thanksgiving 2018 Carnival [​IMG]

I have (1) issue to resolve (see printscreen):

• Not able to CREATE more than (4) partitions on Disk 2.

Transferred: MiniTool Thanksgiving 2018 Carnival [​IMG]

Might you suggest a SOLUTION?

Thank you much in advance.

~ Alan

ab1kenobee, Nov 21, 2018
  3. cereberus Win User
    cereberus, Nov 21, 2018
    1 person likes this.
  4. Transferred: MiniTool Thanksgiving 2018 Carnival

Happy Thanksgiving TPU!!

Happy Thanksgiving all. *Toast :toast:

ThE_MaD_ShOt, Nov 21, 2018
  5. Skylly
    Skylly Member
    For the MBR disk just only 4 primary partitions or 3 primary partitions plus one extended partitions at most are allowed to be created. so you can't able to CREATE more than (4) primary partitions on Disk 2.
    I suggest you you can convert Disk 2 to GPT before you can create more primary partitions. When it is done, boot into BIOS to enable UEFI mode, and then you can create more than 4 primary partitions effortlessly.
    Or you can convert a primary partition I to logical partition on Disk 2, you can still create fifth partition on the same hard disk.

Skylly, Nov 21, 2018
  6. Skylly
    Skylly Member
    It looks great, too.

Skylly, Nov 21, 2018
  7. Skylly
    Skylly Member
    Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Skylly, Nov 21, 2018
Thema:

Transferred: MiniTool Thanksgiving 2018 Carnival

1. Transferred: MiniTool Thanksgiving 2018 Carnival - Similar Threads - Transferred MiniTool Thanksgiving

2. I need help with Minitool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with Minitool: Good morning or good evening. I recently installed the Software "Minitool" because I couldn't resize my C partition using the Windows default tool. After opening the software I simply followed the instructions, I made sure that 30GB of the 400 free was unallocated. I then hit...
  3. I need help with Minitool

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with Minitool: Good morning or good evening. I recently installed the loglogici "Minitool" because I couldn't resize my C partition using the Windows default tool. After opening the software I simply followed the instructions, I made sure that 30GB of the 400 free was unallocated. I then...
  4. I need help with Minitool

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I need help with Minitool: Good morning or good evening. I recently installed the loglogici "Minitool" because I couldn't resize my C partition using the Windows default tool. After opening the software I simply followed the instructions, I made sure that 30GB of the 400 free was unallocated. I then...
  5. Minitool Shadowmaker FREE

Minitool Shadowmaker FREE: I used Minitool Partition for a simple partition job and it install Minitool Shadowmaker in my computer. Upon a quick glance, it piqued my interest. Further looking up the review indicates that it seems like a good solid program with a lot more feature than the SyncBack FREE...
  6. Get MiniTool ShadowMaker Professional free to celebrate World Backup Day

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Get MiniTool ShadowMaker Professional free to celebrate World Backup Day: Regular backups are the best way to protect your files from loss – whether it's from a hardware failure, ransomware attack, theft, or accidental damage. To mark World Backup Day, which takes place on March 31, MiniTool offered to get MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro for free and...
  7. minitool drive imager giveaway

minitool drive imager giveaway: For any minitool partition wizard fans: There is a giveaway of their imaging program at GOTD -only a few hours left. The GOTD reg key also works with the trial Pro download from minitool site Giveaway of the Day. MiniTool ShadowMaker Pro 2.0 - Reliable data protection and...
  8. MiniTool Backup.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    MiniTool Backup.: Is anybody here testing this, apart fom me. MiniTool System Backup Beta - Free System Backup and Data Protection Solution 82652
  9. MiniTool Guidelines

MiniTool Guidelines: I am considering using the MiniTool utility to manage some disks that W10 Disk Management is having some difficulty in managing. Before I go ahead with this I would be grateful for any cautions, warnings or general comments in using the product. A couple of questions.......
  10. Windows Update MiniTool

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Windows Update MiniTool: You can use this tool Windows update minitool , Windows Update MiniTool Download I just tried this and it found several drivers that needed updates. As I precaution I manually checked a couple of devices in Device Manager, and sure enough they updated. This tool is...