Windows 10: Transferred pics

Discus and support Transferred pics in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I have an external HD that I transfer all my pics from my phone to. I have never had a problem viewing until today. I make the thumbnails large or X... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MichelleRoss6, May 25, 2020.

1. Transferred pics

I have an external HD that I transfer all my pics from my phone to. I have never had a problem viewing until today. I make the thumbnails large or X large for viewing when I click on it to open it, I get an error msg that reads something like windows couldn't find X file and lists where the file is located on my HD and says rename it or something like that. What is causing this? I can see them all in thumbnail but not when I actually open the file?

:)

MichelleRoss6, May 25, 2020
  2. Wile E Win User

Post your 8800GT overclock pics

Ok then, download GPU-Z, run it.

Click the highlighted button in my pic, and select save to file.

Transferred pics example.jpg

Wile E, May 25, 2020
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, May 25, 2020
  4. Transferred pics

transfer pics from phone

How do I transfer pics from my 6350 to pc?

Thanks,

Gene

GeneGriffin, May 25, 2020
Thema:

Transferred pics

1. Transferred pics - Similar Threads - Transferred pics

2. About transferring pics from a Sony handcam

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    About transferring pics from a Sony handcam: Hi, I have a HDR Sony cx240 camera, I have done the right steps to get to the import part but every time I try to import it keeps saying “Your device has not been updated to accept transfers” what do I do to accept? I’m not sure where to go or what to click…...
  3. About transferring pics from a Sony handcam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    About transferring pics from a Sony handcam: Hi, I have a HDR Sony cx240 camera, I have done the right steps to get to the import part but every time I try to import it keeps saying “Your device has not been updated to accept transfers” what do I do to accept? I’m not sure where to go or what to click…...
  4. About transferring pics from a Sony handcam

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Transfer Pics from A20 Galaxy to PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transfer Pics from A20 Galaxy to PC: Right, I'm totally new to all this smart phone stuff. The last phone I had was just that, a mobile phone. As a result, I've only just learnt how to take pics with the thing, let alone transfer the images to my computer. I understand that the only way to do so is via the USB...
  6. Transferring pics from Pixel 2 to laptop

Transferring pics from Pixel 2 to laptop: I am having trouble transferring pics from my Pixel 2 to my laptop. I can get the pics to transfer to a folder, but all I see in the folder is 100's of the two tone blue mountain icon. In order to view an individual pic I have to click on the icon to open. I really don't...
  7. transferring pics from iphone 8s

transferring pics from iphone 8s: When downloading photos from Iphone DCIM folder, shortly afterwards computer message reads device access failed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-pics-from-iphone-8s/4b57ea7d-799a-4322-80b8-d3e9051464bf
  8. Pic transfer from to laptop

Pic transfer from to laptop: Tranfered pics from LG phone to win10 on Dell laptop and can't find them. Where should I look? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pic-transfer-from-to-laptop/f170e875-c5f1-45d6-99fe-d22b39a9bf94"
  9. How to transfer or move pics from Photo App to Word?

in Windows 10 Support
    How to transfer or move pics from Photo App to Word?: Hello, my problem is an echo of so many asking about: "My pics are all over my computer." I asked the internet: "How to transfer pictures from Photo App to Word?" ALL answers gave solutions to transferring here to there and there to here but...not one had an answer to this...
  10. I had an android update and now my phone is not recognised by my computer to transfer pics

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I had an android update and now my phone is not recognised by my computer to transfer pics: I had an android update and now my phone is not recognised by my computer to transfer pics https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-had-an-android-update-and-now-my-phone-is-not/82c74de9-e365-41cb-8889-380c6031d906