Windows 10: Transferred Users not showing up on login screen

Discus and support Transferred Users not showing up on login screen in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I transferred from an old PC to a new PC using Zinstall's Winwin software. While the transfer was seemingly completed and the users from the old PC... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Snakeyes, Oct 5, 2019.

1. Snakeyes Win User

Transferred Users not showing up on login screen

I transferred from an old PC to a new PC using Zinstall's Winwin software. While the transfer was seemingly completed and the users from the old PC show up under the Users folder with all their data, they do not show up on the login screen.I would really appreciate any help, ideas or suggestions.The PC is running the Windows 10 (1903)

:)

Snakeyes, Oct 5, 2019
  2. ATIonion Win User

login screens

goto CONTROL PANEL/ USER ACCOUNTS then you have to remove all the other accounts except for the one you logon with....then restart...it should bypass the login tho it will still show the screen for it...it will continue to load windows...good luck*Rockout :rockout:

edit:: it asks for a login when there are more then one accounts..or if you set a pw to your login name...

ATIonion, Oct 5, 2019
  3. briang99 Win User
    Unknown user account at windows 10 login screen

I have the same issue but I have 11 users and now on the log in screen I have 11 user names and 11 of the "password" with the "key" next to them. So, that's 22 logins on the lock screen. The "password" logins are actually the users. I am trying to get rid
    of the "password" tabs so only my user names show on the login screen. I checked for the registry folder you mentioned and it is not in the list.

Any other suggestions?

briang99, Oct 5, 2019
  4. Flissa Win User

Is it possible to modify the default User Icon on the login screen?

Here is a screenshot of my two user accounts showing two different icons. When I login to either account the icon shows on welcome, login. lock, switch user and any other screen where users appear. Dont know much about png etc so never touched those files. I have found many things changed in Win10 from Win7. All I can say is my user icons are the way I want them and I changed them using the method I suggested. Sorry I cant solve your problem but I'm sure someone on this site will eventually come up with a better answer than me. Regards .

Transferred Users not showing up on login screen [​IMG]

Flissa, Oct 5, 2019
Thema:

1. Transferred Users not showing up on login screen - Similar Threads - Transferred Users showing

2. Other users not showing in user section of login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Other users not showing in user section of login screen: When adding other users to the device, it does not show the users i added to the login screen. I tried restarting and all of that stuff. I cannot figure out why it will not show....
  3. Other users not showing in user section of login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Other users not showing in user section of login screen: When adding other users to the device, it does not show the users i added to the login screen. I tried restarting and all of that stuff. I cannot figure out why it will not show....
  4. Deleted a user, but still shows user on login screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleted a user, but still shows user on login screen: I have deleted a user in Windows 10, but when the login screen appears, this user still is coming up first. I have removed the user using the accounts in settings, deleted all the files within the folder directory and tried to use the netplwiz tool from the run command, but...
  5. Deleted a user, but still shows user on login screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Deleted a user, but still shows user on login screen: I have deleted a user in Windows 10, but when the login screen appears, this user still is coming up first. I have removed the user using the accounts in settings, deleted all the files within the folder directory and tried to use the netplwiz tool from the run command, but...
  6. Deleted a user, but still shows user on login screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Other users not showing on login screen

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Other users not showing on login screen: I just did a fresh install of Windows 10, and added a second user with admin privileges. Now this second user doesn't show up on the login screen, and so I can't login to that user. How do I fix this?...
  8. User not showing up on login screen

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    User not showing up on login screen: So, I was playing Black Desert Online when my house had a power outage, after the power came back on and I turned on my PC, the user I was logged into was gone off the windows login screen. I had checked on another user open the computer, and within C:\Users, the folder where...
  9. Transferred Users not showing up on login screen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Transferred Users not showing up on login screen: I transferred from an old PC to a new PC using Zinstall's Winwin software. While the transfer was seemingly completed and the users from the old PC show up under the Users folder with all their data, they do not show up on the login screen.I would really appreciate any help,...
  10. User not Showing up at login sccreen

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User not Showing up at login sccreen: so me and my sister own a laptop. one day, her user dissapeared from the login screen. we checked the user setting both at settings and control panel, her user is active but ists not showing up . help me plz...