Windows 10: Transferring a 25 digit Windows 10 Product Key No Access to Old Laptop?

Discus and support Transferring a 25 digit Windows 10 Product Key No Access to Old Laptop? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, I had purchased a Windows 10 Product key which I then used to install on an old Macbook using Mac's Boot Camp Assistant. I've since lost that old... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by VincentLa1, Nov 23, 2021.

1. Transferring a 25 digit Windows 10 Product Key No Access to Old Laptop?

Hi, I had purchased a Windows 10 Product key which I then used to install on an old Macbook using Mac's Boot Camp Assistant. I've since lost that old Macbook and no longer have access to it, but I still have the 25 digit Product key. As far as I know, that Macbook has since been wiped, but I don't think Windows was ever "properly" deactivated. Is there a way for me to transfer the product key to a new laptop I want to bootcamp a newer Macbook if I don't have access to my old laptop?

:)

VincentLa1, Nov 23, 2021

2. How do I get the 25 digit windows 10 product key with the 20 digit product ID

I was planning to reuse a copy of windows from an old computer to a new computer. So I reinstalled windows 10 from the old pc and noted down the 20 digit product ID. Now I am here activating windows and it only accepts 25 digit codes. So I was wondering
    how to get the 25 digit code from the 20 digit product ID,

I do not have the product key. I threw it away. So I checked on the old computer and it only says "PRODUCT KEY UNAVAILABLE". Please help.

NareshPatel4, Nov 23, 2021
  3. Transfer Windows 10 Pro product key from old laptop to new laptop

Hi,

I currently have an old laptop that is running Windows 10 Pro and is activated, I would like to no longer use this laptop and transfer this product key (digital license) to my new refurbished laptop that is also running Windows 10 Pro. I have tried to find
    my product key (digital license) but cannot find anywhere. Please advise how I can obtain so I can activate my new (refurbished) laptop.

Thanks

Chris

ChrisBorg23, Nov 23, 2021
  4. sherperd Win User

Transferring a 25 digit Windows 10 Product Key No Access to Old Laptop?

25 digit Product Key

Where do I find the 25 digit product key for Microsoft windows 10 for my new hp 250 G6 so that I can activate Microsoft word?

When I bought the computer windows 10 was already pre installed.

Please treat matter with urgency.

sherperd, Nov 23, 2021
Thema:

Transferring a 25 digit Windows 10 Product Key No Access to Old Laptop?

1. Transferring a 25 digit Windows 10 Product Key No Access to Old Laptop? - Similar Threads - Transferring digit Product

2. Transferring A Old Windows Vista Laptop Product Key to another Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring A Old Windows Vista Laptop Product Key to another Windows 10 Laptop: HiI had a Old HP pavilion dv5 1215ee, Now its died about 2years. Now I want to activate another Windows 10 laptop with Vista Product Key. So can I Do with that? Also I had died Toshiba satellite c660 with Windows 7 Home Basic OA MEA Product key. Can I activate anyone ?...
  3. Transferring A Old Windows Vista Laptop Product Key to another Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring A Old Windows Vista Laptop Product Key to another Windows 10 Laptop: HiI had a Old HP pavilion dv5 1215ee, Now its died about 2years. Now I want to activate another Windows 10 laptop with Vista Product Key. So can I Do with that? Also I had died Toshiba satellite c660 with Windows 7 Home Basic OA MEA Product key. Can I activate anyone ?...
  4. Transferring A Old Windows Vista Laptop Product Key to another Windows 10 Laptop

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
  5. Transferring a 25 digit Windows 10 Product Key No Access to Old Laptop?

Transferring a 25 digit Windows 10 Product Key No Access to Old Laptop?: Hi, I had purchased a Windows 10 Product key which I then used to install on an old Macbook using Mac's Boot Camp Assistant. I've since lost that old Macbook and no longer have access to it, but I still have the 25 digit Product key. As far as I know, that Macbook has since...
  6. Transferring a 25 digit Windows 10 Product Key No Access to Old Laptop?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring a 25 digit Windows 10 Product Key No Access to Old Laptop?: Hi, I had purchased a Windows 10 Product key which I then used to install on an old Macbook using Mac's Boot Camp Assistant. I've since lost that old Macbook and no longer have access to it, but I still have the 25 digit Product key. As far as I know, that Macbook has since...
  7. install office 365 with product key 25 digits

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    install office 365 with product key 25 digits: Hello,I have tried to install office 365 without success.I have inserted 24 of 25 digits and it doesn't allow me to insert the correct 25th digit it allows me to insert any other digit expert the right one.ThanksKypros Kyprianou...
  8. Transfer digital license to product key

Transfer digital license to product key: Is there a way for me to do this without calling microsoft support for a remote assist? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-digital-license-to-product-key/14313ea7-9863-4bc5-bb90-c49b8c27022b
  9. About 25 digit product key

About 25 digit product key: I am unable to use any microsoft apps such as word ,power point etc.....because i lost my 25 digit product key. How can i get it back is there any way?please help me in this regard.....
  10. 25 digit Windows 10 Product key

in Windows 10 Customization
    25 digit Windows 10 Product key: I just want the Key in case of problems later. I bought an HP computer in 2018 with Windows 10 already installed. Where do I go to record the Key? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/25-digit-windows-10-product-key/8c70530c-b07a-4a55-8567-ca65023f000e