Windows 10: Transferring a windows 10 volume MAK license

Discus and support Transferring a windows 10 volume MAK license in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; So I’m building a pc and wanted to use windows 10. I have this asus laptop with a volume MAK windows 10 license and I wanted to transfer it to my new... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by AstroDog7, Nov 29, 2020.

1. AstroDog7 Win User

Transferring a windows 10 volume MAK license

So I’m building a pc and wanted to use windows 10. I have this asus laptop with a volume MAK windows 10 license and I wanted to transfer it to my new PC. Does anyone know if it’s actually possible to transfer that license?

:)

AstroDog7, Nov 29, 2020
  2. Regis MK5 Win User

Transfering a MAK volume key to another computer

I bought a new computer with windows 10 home. I want to transfer my hardrives to the new one but I would rather use the windows 10 pro OS. My copy is a MAK volume channel, would I need to deactivate the key on the previous computer to use the key
    on the new one?

I made a system restore point, are there any other steps I should worry about before attempting the migration?

Regis MK5, Nov 29, 2020
  3. Is Volume licenses transferable ?

Hi,

My Asus motherboard is dead and not in repairable condition.

Hence I bought a new motherboard, and I want to activate my new motherboard again in Windows 7 with my previous licenses.

Is it possible ?

Is Volume licenses transferable ?

Note: We use the Volume License MAK,

Thanks,

Nitin Joshi

NITINJOSHI2, Nov 29, 2020
  4. Transferring a windows 10 volume MAK license

Bill Smithers, Nov 29, 2020
Thema:

Transferring a windows 10 volume MAK license

1. Transferring a windows 10 volume MAK license - Similar Threads - Transferring volume MAK

2. Reinstall Windows with Volume MAK licensing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Reinstall Windows with Volume MAK licensing: Hello all,I have a laptopt that came with Windows 10 pre-installed by the vendor and the type of licensing seems to be "Volume MAK" and linked to my account. Due to some issues I would like to format the computer hard drive and do a clean reinstall of Windows, but I'm not...
  3. Reinstall Windows with Volume MAK licensing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reinstall Windows with Volume MAK licensing: Hello all,I have a laptopt that came with Windows 10 pre-installed by the vendor and the type of licensing seems to be "Volume MAK" and linked to my account. Due to some issues I would like to format the computer hard drive and do a clean reinstall of Windows, but I'm not...
  4. Reinstall Windows with Volume MAK licensing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Upgrade to Windows 11 using Volume License MAK key

Upgrade to Windows 11 using Volume License MAK key: Currently I'm using Windows 10 pro activated with Volume MAK key. Can i use the same product key on the same pc when I'm upgrading to Windows 11 or i do not need to insert any product key for Windows 11 since it is a free upgrade from Windows 10?...
  6. Windows 10 Volume MAK Licensing 0/500 Seats?

Windows 10 Volume MAK Licensing 0/500 Seats?: I am looking at my Volume Licensing page at https://www.microsoft.com/Licensing/servicecenter/home.aspx# and it shows under my licensing agreement that we have multiple windows 10 MAKs with 0/500 keys, how do i find out if these are valid keys? [ATTACH]...
  7. MAK license?

MAK license?: I just bought a new mini PC that came with Windows 10 Pro. I found out that it has a MAK license, not OEM or retail. This isn't right, is it? Shouldn't a new computer that I buy that comes with Windows 10 Pro preinstalled have either an OEM or Retail license, not MAK?...
  8. MAK VOLUME key?

MAK VOLUME key?: I had a retail license for windows 10 pro. I went to the microsoft store and then installed windows 10 pro for workstations since it was free. Afterwards I typed slmgr /xpr and slmgr /dli. It showed me that my machine is permanently activated but it had a MAK VOLUME license....
  9. Transfering a MAK volume key to another computer

Transfering a MAK volume key to another computer: I bought a new computer with windows 10 home. I want to transfer my hardrives to the new one but I would rather use the windows 10 pro OS. My copy is a MAK volume channel, would I need to deactivate the key on the previous computer to use the key on the new one? I made...
  10. What are KMS and MAK Volume Licensing Keys of Windows

in Windows 10 News
    What are KMS and MAK Volume Licensing Keys of Windows: [ATTACH] Microsoft wants to make sure that every Windows 10 that is used is activated i.e. marked as genuine. When a copy of Windows is activated it goes through a check. The way a copy of Windows is activated differently from each [...] This post What are KMS and MAK Volume...