Windows 10: Transferring an Office 2019 Pro from a defective computer to a replacement one.

Discus and support Transferring an Office 2019 Pro from a defective computer to a replacement one. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; HiI have Office 2019 Pro running on a defective laptop which is being replaced by another one, so I'm in the process of porting all my apps from the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Waguih Boctor, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Transferring an Office 2019 Pro from a defective computer to a replacement one.

HiI have Office 2019 Pro running on a defective laptop which is being replaced by another one, so I'm in the process of porting all my apps from the old defective laptop to the replacement one. Unfortunately, I misplaced the Product Key, so I used one of the tools advertised online to retrieve it from the Office software. However the Office System is now Office refusing to accept the Product Key, even though it was happy with it when I first installed it on the now defective la[top and is, as mentioned above, extracted from the Office software.

:)

Waguih Boctor, Jan 18, 2022
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 18, 2022
  3. Jayvar43 Win User
    TRANSFERRING OFFICE 2019 FROM A DEFECTIVE LAPTOP TO A NEW LAPTOP

How do I transfer Office 2019 from a defective laptop to a new one?

Jayvar43, Jan 18, 2022
  4. HåkanXXX Win User

Transferring an Office 2019 Pro from a defective computer to a replacement one.

Problems with Office 2019 after sleep/hibernate

Running Windows 10 Pro/64bit, version 1903 on a MSI GS73 and after replacing my Office 2013 with Office 2019 Pro Plus I have issues with Office after sleep and hibernate.

Parts of content (menu items etc.) in the Office programs are missing. It is fixed by re-starting each individual program.

Any suggestions?

HåkanXXX, Jan 18, 2022
Thema:

Transferring an Office 2019 Pro from a defective computer to a replacement one.

1. Transferring an Office 2019 Pro from a defective computer to a replacement one. - Similar Threads - Transferring Office 2019

2. Transferring an Office 2019 Pro from a defective computer to a replacement one.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Transferring an Office 2019 Pro from a defective computer to a replacement one.: HiI have Office 2019 Pro running on a defective laptop which is being replaced by another one, so I'm in the process of porting all my apps from the old defective laptop to the replacement one. Unfortunately, I misplaced the Product Key, so I used one of the tools advertised...
  3. Transferring Microsoft office 2019 !

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transferring Microsoft office 2019 !: I purchased Microsoft office 2019 about a year ago from a company online. Initially after purchasing I couldn't find it anywhere slightly worried. I eventually I realized it had gone into the Microsoft store and was waiting to be downloaded ! The question I am asking is what...
  4. Transfer Windows 10 Pro and Office 2019 from Desktop to New Laptop.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transfer Windows 10 Pro and Office 2019 from Desktop to New Laptop.: Please point me to the appropriate resource that will guide me through this process. How/where do I find my product/installation key for both Win 10 Pro and Office?...
  5. TRANSFERRING OFFICE 2019 FROM A DEFECTIVE LAPTOP TO A NEW LAPTOP

TRANSFERRING OFFICE 2019 FROM A DEFECTIVE LAPTOP TO A NEW LAPTOP: How do I transfer Office 2019 from a defective laptop to a new one? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transferring-office-2019-from-a-defective-laptop/f10a15b3-7206-4bbf-a132-b995c1dfb8f7
  6. microsoft sent me a Surface Pro 7 to replace my defective one. Data Transfer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    microsoft sent me a Surface Pro 7 to replace my defective one. Data Transfer: Is there an easy to transfer my data to my new surface pro 7? Does MS Office 2010 need to be re-installed? Any help will be appreciated. I have an Assure plan and under warranty...
  7. Transfer my Windows Pro from Dead computer to the replacement

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer my Windows Pro from Dead computer to the replacement: I purchased a surface pro from the MOA Microsoft store. on 3/10/20 last last week it died and wont boot up. with the store closed i had to call this issue in. they sent out a replacement but came with the Home version. i need to transfer my Pro to the new computer. or...
  8. Office 2019 Pro

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Office 2019 Pro: Too good to be true MICROSOFT OFFICE PROFESSIONAL PLUS 2019 - INSTANT DELIVERY - ORIGINAL NEW KEY CODE! 153086
  9. Transfering win10 from returned defect laptop to a newly issued replacement laptop

Transfering win10 from returned defect laptop to a newly issued replacement laptop: Hello, I would appreciate some help with the following issue: I have bought a new laptop and a separate win10 OEM. After a few months using the laptop, I have returned it since it had hardware problems. The store accepted it and gave me a cash return, which I used to get...
  10. Office 2016/2019 defect in Outlook and IMAP

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 2016/2019 defect in Outlook and IMAP: Hi folks If I use OUTLOOK 2016/2019 to SEND email on IMAP server the SENT mail is visible only on the machine I sent it from . INBOX Mail is OK on all machines Now if I log on to the Mail servers web application all the sent mail is visible. Outlook 2010 works correctly...