Windows 10: Transferring data between two computers.

Discus and support Transferring data between two computers. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello, I have recently bought a new laptop and I want to transfer all the data from my Personal Computer to laptop. Which option should I use, disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by dedq, Jul 17, 2018.

1. dedq Win User

Transferring data between two computers.

Hello, I have recently bought a new laptop and I want to transfer all the data from my Personal Computer to laptop. Which option should I use, disk image or clone creator? Is transferring all the data in order to make my laptop the same as my computer even possible? Both laptop and computer use Windows Ten.

Thanks in advance!

:)

2. data transfer to new computer

programs and files missing after data transfer to new computer. not listed in apps nor thru search. Have used win defender. Is the program somewhere?

debrajeffsgrad, Jul 17, 2018
  3. Help! Data partition not showing under my computer

This is happening on a windows 2000 server. Our second partition of the system, for data is not showing under my computer. Here are the properties of it in disk management:

Transferring data between two computers. partition.jpg

Now under logical drives its listed as F and shows free space available.

Suggestions on how to fix this?

Hybrid_theory, Jul 17, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

New Crucial SSD Data Transfer Kit Provides Simplified Data Transfer Solution

Lexar Media, a leading global provider of memory products for digital media, today announced the Crucial RealSSD C300 with Data Transfer Kit available with the 64GB, 128GB, and 256GB C300 drives. This convenient product bundle includes a Crucial RealSSD C300 solid-state drive, a SATA-to-USB data cable, and cloning software.

Migrating from a traditional hard drive to a solid-state drive offers improved boot up and application load times. In addition, SSDs run cooler, quieter, and with more durability when compared to a traditional hard drive. However, transferring data from an existing hard drive to a new SSD can prove a daunting task to many notebook or desktop computer users.

Transferring data between two computers. 54a_thm.jpg

In three easy steps, the Crucial Data Transfer Kit provides users with a simple solution for copying everything on an existing hard drive and transferring it to a Crucial RealSSD C300 drive – including the operating system, data, email settings, applications, and more. This new Crucial kit makes it as simple as connecting the SATA-to-USB cable to the RealSSD and the USB port on a notebook, running the cloning software, and swapping out the old drive with the new Crucial RealSSD.

"After pushing SSD performance to new levels with technical innovations, we turned our attention to simplifying the upgrade process for users. We succeeded in creating a convenient, start-to-finish solution," said Rob Wheadon, Lexar Media senior worldwide SSD product manager. "We're pleased to offer a solution that enables users to get their Crucial RealSSD C300 products up and running in three easy steps."

The Crucial RealSSD C300 solid-state drive with Data Transfer Kit is affordable, too. The 64GB offering is priced at US $169.99; 128GB at US $419.99; and 256GB at US $769.99. All capacities of the Crucial RealSSD C300 drives are available through select resellers worldwide and online.

btarunr, Jul 17, 2018
Thema:

1. Transferring data between two computers. - Similar Threads - Transferring data between

2. Transfer data and apps between accounts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transfer data and apps between accounts: I have a problem on a Windows 10 Laptop. Booting and launching apps takes a long time. Once in an app it runs as it should. A friend of mine who works for Microsoft suggested that I set up a new user account. I can do that, but i've received conflicting advice on moving...
  3. Transfer data and apps between accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transfer data and apps between accounts: I have a problem on a Windows 10 Laptop. Booting and launching apps takes a long time. Once in an app it runs as it should. A friend of mine who works for Microsoft suggested that I set up a new user account. I can do that, but i've received conflicting advice on moving...
  4. Transfer data and apps between accounts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Using Macrium Reflect to transfer data between two machines

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Using Macrium Reflect to transfer data between two machines: I need help with using Macrium Reflect (v7.2.5107.0) to transfer data on XPS13 laptop running W7 to the newly formatted and empty partition DATA (D:) on 2nd (and newer) XPS13 laptop running W10. Ive made backup image of W10 system partitions, using MR to a folder on an...
  6. transferring data between user accounts

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    transferring data between user accounts: Ok so basically what has happened is my brother has been on my pc and signed into my friends microsoft account and "linked" it or something and now his microsoft account holds all my data and cookies and pretty much everything i have ever done on my pc. i uased a local...
  7. Cant transfer folders between two computers?

Cant transfer folders between two computers?: Hello, Does anyone have experience transfer data between two computers ? I connected rj45 between them didnt work connected them both to a router doesnt work Sometimes i can see each computer name but when i click on it , it says network credentials but neither computer...
  8. Transferring two licences between three computers

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Transferring two licences between three computers: I have two windows 10 licences, one used on computer that doesn't work anymore and another on lap top in use. I'm buying a new computer and I would like to move licence I have on lap top, as it's pro version, to new computer and put licence from not working computer to lap...
  9. Share Data Between the two Computers

Share Data Between the two Computers: I have two computers on a private network. I need to share data between the two computers \ I have two computers on a private network. I need to share data between them. Some times I can see both computers and sometimes I cant. [Original Title: Roy]...
  10. Transferring OS between two SSDs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transferring OS between two SSDs: Hello all I built a small home server a year or so ago. As i had a spare key lying around, I have used Windows 10 as my OS and simply connected all my other devices to it. It’s obviously not a bespoke server solution but it works well enough for my purposes. I used a...