Windows 10: Transferring data from PC to Fire

Discus and support Transferring data from PC to Fire in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am trying to move documents from my PC running Windows 10 to my Fire Tablet. In the instructions it says I need to install Media Player 11, however,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by GoneAway_945, Feb 10, 2019.

1. Transferring data from PC to Fire

I am trying to move documents from my PC running Windows 10 to my Fire Tablet. In the instructions it says I need to install Media Player 11, however, the store tells me I cannot download/install it on Windows 10. What can I do to be able to move documents from PC to Fire?? Thanx

:)

GoneAway_945, Feb 10, 2019

2. Data transfer

How can I transfer data (no programs or windows just setups and games)from one HDD to another please tell me all the steps, I have heard that in 2 sata if there is a window installed in both of them it could cause a problem. So, here is what I'm going to do so correct me if I'm wrong. both of them Are SATA WD

1 using XP CD going to delete the C partition in old HDD
    2 taking the HDD out
    4 partition the new HDD in new PC by using XP CD
    5 install Win 7
    6 connect the old HDD with SATA data and power cable
    7 check if it is detected in bios
    8 disk management initialize disk(i don't know if this is necessary)
    9 copy paste

ELiTRiGG3R, Feb 10, 2019
  3. Data transfer

I have purchased a data transfer cable thinking I would be able to transfer (a lot) of photographs from my Windows 10 PC to my laptop. However I cannot do this and have searched the internet and even contacted microsoft customer service who were no help
    at all (suggesting that I did it with a memory stick) I know that the Data Transfer is no longer available. All suggestions seem to be to transfer data TO windows 10. Can anybody help please?

ValerieFillingham, Feb 10, 2019
  4. Transferring data from PC to Fire

Quick ways to transfer large data files to another pc

Either network or connecting the laptop drive to your PC as suggested above. With only 20GB of data the performance difference isn't that relevant.

DanTheBanjoman, Feb 10, 2019
Thema:

Transferring data from PC to Fire

1. Transferring data from PC to Fire - Similar Threads - Transferring data Fire

2. Lost data during transfer from phone to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost data during transfer from phone to pc: Good day. I tried transferring my albums from my android samsung s22 ultra to windows 11 via usb. I cut the folders and pasted and somehow it did not transfer but now the images folders/albums are not on my phone or on my computer. Please advise how I can go about recovering...
  3. Lost data during transfer from phone to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost data during transfer from phone to pc: Good day. I tried transferring my albums from my android samsung s22 ultra to windows 11 via usb. I cut the folders and pasted and somehow it did not transfer but now the images folders/albums are not on my phone or on my computer. Please advise how I can go about recovering...
  4. Data transfer from Android to PC corrupted files

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Data transfer from Android to PC corrupted files: I connected my mobile phone Samsung S6 to my PC running Windows 11 with a USB cable. I then right clicked on the device and used the file import service. I chose to remove files from device after moving. The move completed successfully. However when I go to the files on the...
  5. Data transfer from Android to PC corrupted files

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data transfer from Android to PC corrupted files: I connected my mobile phone Samsung S6 to my PC running Windows 11 with a USB cable. I then right clicked on the device and used the file import service. I chose to remove files from device after moving. The move completed successfully. However when I go to the files on the...
  6. PC overheated and caught fire. Need help recovering data.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC overheated and caught fire. Need help recovering data.: Hi, For the first time in my life a PC I owned caught fire. It was really old and overheated while I was out of the room. Seems to have burned out the graphics card and the power supply as well. Problem is I use it for work quite a lot and my tax returns etc. So it’s really...
  7. Transferring data from PC to MacBook with migration assistant

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transferring data from PC to MacBook with migration assistant: When using the migration assistant to transfer my photos from my pc to my Mac book, every time I try to run it the app says edge is running but it doesn’t show that it is running in the task manager....
  8. transferring data from a seagate

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    transferring data from a seagate: I just bought a Windows 10 tower. The other tower died. I have a Seagate portable drive that was plugged into the old tower. My question is: How do I access or transfer the data that is on the Seagate onto my new hard drive on the new tower without wiping out what is...
  9. Old PC to New PC data transfer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Old PC to New PC data transfer: Purchased new desktop and need help with identifying best way to transfer my data from the old PC to the new PC, I have about 600 GB to move. Many thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/old-pc-to-new-pc-data-transfer/775ca607-298c-4f3b-adb1-cad8d7e4c5a6"
  10. Data Transfer from 7 to 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Data Transfer from 7 to 10: Hello Everyone, with the new WIN 10 RTM right around the corner, and everyone seem to be getting their systems ready for WIN 10, I was wondering about the Transfer of my current genuine WIN 7 Data on my current machine, to a new install of WIN 10 on my current machine, ( When...