Windows 10: Transferring data from phone to computer

Discus and support Transferring data from phone to computer in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have a Google Pixel 4XL and I know I have photos on it when I pull them up by pressing the photos button . However whenever I connect the phone to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ICIT2LOL, Jun 28, 2020.

1. ICIT2LOL Win User

Transferring data from phone to computer

I have a Google Pixel 4XL and I know I have photos on it when I pull them up by pressing the photos button . However whenever I connect the phone to the computer it shows that the Pixel 4XL folder is empty any ideas please??

:)

ICIT2LOL, Jun 28, 2020
  2. ICIT2LOL Win User

Transferring pictures from phone

I have an early model Google Pixel that has photos on it yet when I plug the phone into the computer via USB cable and go to This PC and click on Pixel it says no data found on this device .

Anyone know how one can transfer pictures from the phone to the desktop computer please?

ICIT2LOL, Jun 28, 2020
  3. Transfer data

Hi,

To better assist you, please answer the following questions:

• What's the model of your old and new phone?
    • How did you transfer the data from old phone to your new one?
    • What type of data did you transfer?
    • Did you transfer the data directly to SD card or phone storage?

Regards.

Rommel Diw, Jun 28, 2020
  4. Transferring data from phone to computer

transfering vioce memos from Iphone to computer

Hi,

Transferring your files from your mobile phone to your computer will save some storage space on your device. To help you transfer the voice memo from your phone to your Windows 10 computer, you may need to download the
    iTunes application and install it to your PC to connect your phone and sync its files and data. For further information on how to do this process, we suggest that you contact the manufacturer of the phone that you are using to help you with
    the proper steps on how to transfer your files.

If you have other questions, feel free to post it here in the Community.

Joseph Ban, Jun 28, 2020
Thema:

Transferring data from phone to computer

1. Transferring data from phone to computer - Similar Threads - Transferring data phone

2. Lost data during transfer from phone to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lost data during transfer from phone to pc: Good day. I tried transferring my albums from my android samsung s22 ultra to windows 11 via usb. I cut the folders and pasted and somehow it did not transfer but now the images folders/albums are not on my phone or on my computer. Please advise how I can go about recovering...
  3. Lost data during transfer from phone to pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lost data during transfer from phone to pc: Good day. I tried transferring my albums from my android samsung s22 ultra to windows 11 via usb. I cut the folders and pasted and somehow it did not transfer but now the images folders/albums are not on my phone or on my computer. Please advise how I can go about recovering...
  4. Transferring sound from phone to computer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Transferring sound from phone to computer.: Is there a way in the Phone Link app to use the speakers on a laptop or even the audio jack on a computer to play sound from the Android phone instead of it playing from the speaker on the phone?...
  5. Transferring sound from phone to computer.

Transferring sound from phone to computer.: Is there a way in the Phone Link app to use the speakers on a laptop or even the audio jack on a computer to play sound from the Android phone instead of it playing from the speaker on the phone?...
  6. Data transfer from one computer to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Data transfer from one computer to another: My husband and I have Lenovo laptops. I need to move his data to my laptop and my data to his laptop. Please help. Thank you Also, I think my computer was updated to windows 11 but when it was purchased, it had windows 10 on it....
  7. Data transfer from one computer to another

Data transfer from one computer to another: My husband and I have Lenovo laptops. I need to move his data to my laptop and my data to his laptop. Please help. Thank you Also, I think my computer was updated to windows 11 but when it was purchased, it had windows 10 on it....
  8. transfer data from 1 computer to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    transfer data from 1 computer to another: I am currently trying to transfer data from one computer to another,,I copied items to a disc and put in new computer, but nothing happens,,,,,,what is going on,,, this use to be so easy...
  9. transfer data from 1 computer to another

transfer data from 1 computer to another: I am currently trying to transfer data from one computer to another,,I copied items to a disc and put in new computer, but nothing happens,,,,,,what is going on,,, this use to be so easy...
  10. transfer data from old computer to new computer

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    transfer data from old computer to new computer: How do I transfer my data from my usb to my new computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/transfer-data-from-old-computer-to-new-computer/3f750332-54ba-4c01-a19b-dc8104de7a6c