Windows 10: Transferring files from my computor to my nook

Discus and support Transferring files from my computor to my nook in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I connected the nook to my computer it didn't register it. Do I have a bad connection or a bad nook?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PaulAdams1776, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Transferring files from my computor to my nook

When I connected the nook to my computer it didn't register it. Do I have a bad connection or a bad nook?

:)

PaulAdams1776, Apr 11, 2020

2. NOOK free app

Hi Sukaina,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I can imagine the inconvenience you have experienced. I will definitely help you with this.

To guide you in right direction we want to know:

• Do you get any error while downloading?
    • You face this issue with particular App or all the App?

Please follow the methods mentioned below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest that you reset the Windows Store cache as per the below mentioned steps and check:

• Press Windows key and R key together
      to open the Run Window.

• Type wsreset.exe and press Enter key for the command to execute.

Method 2:

You may try to run the in-built Windows Store app troubleshooter and check. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows Key + X.

• Click on Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting.

• On the left pane, click on View All.
    • Click on Windows Store apps to run the troubleshooter.

We suggest you to download the App from Microsoft Store, please refer the below link:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/newsearch/result.aspx?q=NOOK&form=apps

Please reply us back about the status.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Deepak..Raghav, Apr 11, 2020
  3. Steevo Win User
    Cable to transfer files

OMG. I have never met anyone who actually bought one of those file transfer things.

Firewire will do the same as USB, but faster, so will a cheap crossover cable. I can wlak you through the steps of moving data so you will not miss a beat.

Anything more than $10 to buy a cable is too much.

Steevo, Apr 11, 2020
  4. rss81 Win User

Transferring files from my computor to my nook

transfer files between computers on a home network

I don't know why this is so hard to do but I would like to transfer files between a desktop PC running windows 10 pro and a laptop running windows 10 home. I would like to transfer files in both directions. Both computers are on the same home network and are connected wirelessly.

Could some one provide either specific step by step instructions on how to do this (I googled and found a countless list of instructions that don't work)

or a link to a reference.

Thanks,

I don't know if this is possible but it would be nice to see the computer sending the desired file in the explorer file manager of the computer receiving the desired file and then under the computer see a list
    of shared files and folders.

Again, this seems like such a reasonable way of sharing files and folders. Shouldn't there be a simple way to do this?

rss81, Apr 11, 2020
Thema:

Transferring files from my computor to my nook

1. Transferring files from my computor to my nook - Similar Threads - Transferring files computor

2. is driver support installed on my computor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    is driver support installed on my computor: is driver support installed on my computor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-driver-support-installed-on-my-computor/7db36ca8-48ad-4b5e-b692-a8fcb4556fb0
  3. is driver support installed on my computor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    is driver support installed on my computor: is driver support installed on my computor https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-driver-support-installed-on-my-computor/7db36ca8-48ad-4b5e-b692-a8fcb4556fb0
  4. my computor is not working corectly

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my computor is not working corectly: after areboot of windows alot of things stopped working correctly, instalation of thing like navidia g force and obs starts yet never progresses. usb ports just stop working and despite recognisng my headphones no sound is played through them.i have tried another reset withno...
  5. Computor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computor: So I've seen a lot of things about how to run fortnite without a graphics are I myself am on a core i3 20gigs of ram computer and cant even get it to open without getting the ad3d11 compatible gpu warning type thing witch I cannot get around no matter what id do. Is there...
  6. my computor will not import info from c.d.s

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my computor will not import info from c.d.s: My computer will not import info from c.d.s https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computor-will-not-import-info-from-cds/4bb11193-021b-4178-ae37-90de4e485d2d
  7. transferring photos from windows 10 computor to iphone7

transferring photos from windows 10 computor to iphone7: question; I am trying to transfer photos from my This PC > PICTURES > Icloud photos > downloads folder to my iPhone 7 using iTunes, however, when I attempt to select the folders of folders to sync to my phone, its empty. What do we do to get the pics from my computer to...
  8. Need to know if my Computor has a Camera?

Need to know if my Computor has a Camera?: How will I found out if my computer has a camera? I did check the Control Panel and I see no camera anyware. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-know-if-my-computor-has-a-camera/86f62105-017f-4831-82ad-fbcb531177fc
  9. how to connect my printer to my Computor

how to connect my printer to my Computor: Need help connectin my laptop to my HP printer Envy 5530 series [Moderator Edit: Moved from Windows Insider ] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-connect-my-printer-to-my-computor/bf16486d-770b-49e8-b95d-b607132d7315
  10. my scanner will not send pictures to computor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my scanner will not send pictures to computor: my scanner will not transfer info to my computer. however my computer can send info to the scanner and print it. printer is Epson wy2760 3 in one. the computer is dell OptiPlex 390, the printer is connected by a usb cable...