Windows 10: Transferring files from one onedrive account to another.

Discus and support Transferring files from one onedrive account to another. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi! I recently changed my microsoft account, and I want to transfer all the files from the old onedrive account. I know there is a transfer flow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Yishai Levenberg, Feb 9, 2021.

1. Transferring files from one onedrive account to another.

Hi!

I recently changed my microsoft account, and I want to transfer all the files from the old onedrive account.

I know there is a transfer flow available, but for some reason it doesn't work. Whenever I try to use it, I receive the following error message.

Is there anything I can do about it? Transferring files from one onedrive account to another. 14d3199f-f37d-4301-a2a0-8388f36792ff?upload=true.png

:)

Yishai Levenberg, Feb 9, 2021
  2. Judesman Win User

I can't transfer files to Onedrive

I am very confused. If I open Onedrive in IE I have the option using Share to email a file to someone or add a link to an email. However I need to transfer the files to Onedrive either by drag and drop or cilicking on open in File Explorer. Clicking on open works but drag and drop doesn't. I have trawled through some tutorials and they all suggest that I should be able to drag and drop from file explorer.

Judesman, Feb 9, 2021
  3. Munki Win User
    GUIDE:How to transfer contacts from Microsoft Outlook to Gmail

I'm sitting here in the office, its the end of the year in the school system, and several employees transferring to alternative counties. With this it brings loads of transferring contacts to take with them from their company phone. Well, this one in particular sparked a guide idea. So here it is, How to transfer Outlook contacts to your Gmail account.

Step 1: Sign in to your outlook account.
    step 2 In the top left hand corner click File > Import/Export > Export to file > Browse to desired place to save your file > export. Be sure you export the file as .csv (comma separated values)
    Step 3 Log into your Gmail account
    Step 4 Select 'Contacts' In the subsection you will see a 'Import' button on the right-hand side. Click it.
    Step 5 Browse to the location where you saved it > Open it > Click Import.

I would have provided pictures, but I use neither Outlook or Gmail. Hope someone somewhere gets some use from this. *Toast :toast:

=Munki=

Munki, Feb 9, 2021
  4. Vesao Win User

Transferring files from one onedrive account to another.

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Feb 9, 2021
Thema:

Transferring files from one onedrive account to another.

1. Transferring files from one onedrive account to another. - Similar Threads - Transferring files onedrive

2. Merge accounts or transfer data from one account to another

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Merge accounts or transfer data from one account to another: Hello.I would like to merge one Microsoft MS account with a second MS account. Specifically, I would like to transfer all information associated with the former account, including Windows settings and files, to the latter account.This is needed because Windows 11 requires...
  3. Merge accounts or transfer data from one account to another

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Merge accounts or transfer data from one account to another: Hello.I would like to merge one Microsoft MS account with a second MS account. Specifically, I would like to transfer all information associated with the former account, including Windows settings and files, to the latter account.This is needed because Windows 11 requires...
  4. Transferring files from one user to another

in Windows 10 Customization
    Transferring files from one user to another: I original set up windows under an account/email that has since be closed. I want to transfer all my files currently on the old user account to my new user account but can't seem to figure this out. Is there a way I can move my files, apps, and setting that are on the old...
  5. Transferring files from one SSD to another

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Transferring files from one SSD to another: Can I transfer regular files such as games, apps, and programs from one SSD to another? Like for an example, your default drive is Drive C. You download a file, app, or a program onto your computer and it installs into Drive D. Is there a way that you can move any kind of...
  6. How to transfer files, folders and apps from one account to another.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to transfer files, folders and apps from one account to another.: Hello! I am going to log out of the microsoft account I am on right now and I am going to log into another account, I wanted to know how to send all my files and folders and apps to my other account. I have seen many people ask how to do this but all the questions and replies...
  7. Transfer games from one account to another

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Transfer games from one account to another: I bought Minecraft before Bedrock edition came out and I accidentally redeemed my free copy on my other account; is it possible to switch the game from being on my other Microsoft account to being on this one?...
  8. Transferring files from one Microsoft account to another

Transferring files from one Microsoft account to another: This seems to be my month to contact Microsoft. So glad you're here to answer questions. Is it possible to transfer files from one Microsoft account to another? I prefer to have to handle only one account, but circumstances made it necessary to create a new account with an...
  9. How to transfer files using OneDrive from one laptop to another

How to transfer files using OneDrive from one laptop to another: What is the easiest way to transfer files between laptops using OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-transfer-files-using-onedrive-from-one/9ce88a55-5443-465f-bc51-ece2a621030a"
  10. Transfer files from one user account to another in Windows 10

Transfer files from one user account to another in Windows 10: I need to transfer from one user account to another and I am having issues doing so. The account I want to transfer from seems to be just a folder and I can't transfer everything to the account I want to. Not sure how to do this without causing issues. [ATTACH] I want it...